[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which height do you find iideal in your partnet, /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: 1408932459128.jpg (514 KB, 2400x1790) Image search: [Google]
1408932459128.jpg
514 KB, 2400x1790
Which height do you find iideal in your partnet, /soc/?
>>
im between 5'10-6ft and all i want is a >5'4 girl

no pedo tendencies i just think short girls are qt.

thats not to say id rule out anything else but short is my "ideal"
>>
>>23278591
I'm 5'2 female, 19.
Shortest guy I've dated was 5'5 and tallest was 6'5.
I enjoyed being with both of them emotionally and physically, and was equally attracted to both.
I think shortest I'd go it 5'4 and tallest 6'8
>>
chick who is 5'11.

Ideal partner is 6'3 or 6'4
>>
>>23278591
6'1" and I prefer my girl to be taller the better. Taller than me is a turn on because it's so rare, and attractive. I love long legs and a firm butt.
>>
173cm (5'8) male here.
Idealy she would be between 155-165cm tall, but i don't mind if she's a bit shorter or taller.
>>
5'10 female.

Shortest I've dated is 5'4 (male) and 5'0 (female). Don't really have a preferred female height but I prefer males 6'0 and above range.
>>
5'8" female

Shortest I've dated was 5'6" and tallest was 6'9"
6'1-6'5" is my ideal range. But only 5'5" and under would make me think twice about the height
>>
6'5" guy here. Shortest I've dated was 4'11", which was pretty hilarious. Tallest I've dated was 6'1", which was cool.

I think I prefer a happy medium between the two. 5'6" - 5'8" or so.
>>
6ft male.

I haven't had a gf in over 5 years. lol
>>
5'10 guy here, the chick should be 5'10 - 5'9 ideally. Girlfriend is 5'7", which is bearable. All of my exes were even shorter. Life's a bitch.
>>
5'11"

I prefer girls 5'6" and under. Taller if they're lean/skinny.
>>
>>23280302
Exact same height and preference as you
>>
>>23278591

5'6-5'7ish guy here. Ideally, I'd like a girl exactly my height.
>>
>>23278591
6' guy here. Love short girls. 5'3" is probably my ideal but I've gone as short as 4'11".

I also think short girls can get away with being a lot chubbier before they look 'big'
>>
5'8'' tall female and my boyfriend is 5'7''. I actually find it cute that he's shorter, especially if I'm wearing something with a bit of a heal to make the difference more noticeable. His whole body type is just...small, so I feel like a giantess around him anyway. Normally I prefer taller than me, but since the difference isn't much it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>23278656
Same here. 6'5 and I've been with one girl that was remotely close to my height. Being short doesn't really phase me that much, but really tall and really skinny is definitely a turn on.
>>
>>23278665
same height woman here
>>
5'5'' manlet here. Always been the smallest person in my class growing up, shit has never bothered me. All of my friends are taller than me and I get a fair amount of sex. Dated women across all heights but never dated a woman over 6'3. Would like to climb a giantess. Would reenact shadow of the colossus/10.
>>
175cm (5'9"?) female here, I like people who are a bit shorter than me like 165-170cm. But I have dated a 155 cm womanlet before and my bf is 181 cm so it doesnt really matter.
>>
5'6 grill here, shortest guy I've dated was 5'5, tallest 6'2, wouldn't date a shorter guy again, shortest I'd probably go was 6' or 5'10 if I really felt it
Obviously you'll never know who you'll fall in love with but that's just what I usually find attractive
>>
I guess 4chan lied to me when they said girls like guy over 6'3"
;_;
>>
5'2" girl here.

Prefer dudes either in the 5'2"-5'6" range or 6'2"+. Either be at my height or make me feel tiny. In between is meh.

Shortest I've dated is 5'5", tallest is 6'9".
>>
6'3" dude. Ideal for a gf is like 5'10-6'. Though I have dated and would have married 5'3" and 6'7". Idc about height as much as an actual connection.
>>
5'5 power manlet here

tallest I dated: 5'7
shortest: 5'3

prefer: tall girls I dont know but I fucking love long legs (taytay)

>>23281382
dude... just stop lying.. it wont remove the pain
>>
6'3" male
I prefer women around 5'3", but I am fine with up to 5'10", Past that I can't help wondering if they have a penis.
>>
>>23281701
It's still better than being short and as good as being average.
Might be worse than above average, but is Imo The second Best height
>>
I'm a 5'3 woman and have this huge thing for height differences, so the taller the better. I wish I was even a little shorter sometimes just so that means more men would look massive next to me.

And it would be reversed if I was amazon levels. A shorter guy with a tall woman is just as adorable to me.
>>
5'7 and bisexual
have a cute face and a lithe frame so i really get away with my height although it's still annoying to not be able to reach shit. i prefer really short girls and really tall guys ( like 4'11-5'6)-(5'11-6'6)
>>
>>23283826
oh also tallest male is 6'8 shortest is 5'7 (still a lil taller i think i was 5'5 then)
tallest female was 5'11 shorest was 4'11-5'0 (best looking by far)
>>
>>23278591
>6'2 not in the ideal height
>5'10 to 6'1 not king of manlets
>>
>>23281701
We do like guys over 6'3, I'm pretty sure this graph was made by a shortass
>>
>Tfw ideal male height (5'11")
>Tfw know a grill at ideal imo female height (5'4")
>In 5 months I've gotten so close to her that she doesn't mind me putting my arm around her shoulder and I've already ordered a rose for her for Valentine, but I'm still hesitating for some subconscious reason.
>>
>>23278591
5'10 female here, dating a 6'4 guy.
My preference is guys taller than me,but I wouldn't turn someone down/date someone only due to their height.
>>
5'10", maybe 5'11" guy here.

I lean toward really short girls, like 5'1" and under. Like the first reply in the thread said, no pedo here, I just think it's cute, and I think it's a good height ratio. (Me with a 5'0" girl is like a 6'2" guy with a 5'5" girl or whatever.)

I'll also admit that I think I feel more confident and dominant around short girls, which is a lot of why I like them. The friends I grew up with are all like 6'2" or more, so I feel a bit short, and short girls make me feel tall, which is nice.
>>
>>23281382
>Would reenact shadow of the colossus/10
And this is why this dude gets laid and manlets who complain about their high all the time don't.
>>
5'11" M here. I've dated women as tall as 5'10" but settled on 5'2" wife. Anything taller than 5'5' starts to feel kind of mannish in bed.

Give me tiny women as long as they're proportional.
>>
>>23284243
>>23284198
If I remember correct this image is based onde a survey actually.
Tall girls prefere tall men, but average girls not so much.
>>
>>23286915
>wanting your sons to be short

kk lad
>>
>>23286915
>taller than 5'5' starts to feel kind of mannish in bed
>5,11
well that makes sense
I'm ~6,2 and dated a 5,11 girl who plays plays hockey, trust me m80 that felt mannish.
I'd draw the line at 5,7 being ideal
>>
F, 5'5".
My boyfriend is the tallest person I've dated. He's 6'2".
Everyone else has been on the slightly higher end of 5 feet, which was okay. Sometimes my current one has to pick me up to kiss me.
>>
I'm 5'1, so anything above 5'4 I like. Would prefer 6'5 viking though
>>
>>23278647
Fuck my conversion is way off.
I'm 158cm shortest guy was 175cm and tallest was 197cm
>>
>>23280927
well, hi :)
How do you feel being model-tier tall ?
>>
I feel compelled to say that my dad is 6'2 and my mum is 5'0
>>
>5'9" male and female dating pool almost the same
interesting 2bh

I'm 5'10" and while I don't feel short very often, I wish I had an inch or two, because I find the hottest girls to be around 5'7"-5'9" and in heels, they're easily up to 6'

girl I'm seeing right now is 5' flat, it's cute but I feel like a pedo sometimes
>>
>>23278591
6'2 (190cm), I make panties wet just by standing straight.
>>
>>23287713
Accurate.
>>
>>23287713
Post picsss
>>
5'10 average male. My fiancé is 5'5-ish.

3-5 inches is the proportion you want, women may get moist about bigger, taller dudes, but the fact is there is such a thing as "too tall".
Honestly, unless you're in the 5'8-6ft range as a woman, you probably won't get the most out of a relationship with a 6'4 man.

That being said, my ideal partner is in the variation of 5'3-5'7 (most women fall into this category, so I'm content.)
>>
>>23288192
>too tall.
Nope. Gimme a 6'8 man and ill climb him like a monkey
>>
>>23287409
It's a shame people don't include their sources when they create these infographics. I find the results quite plausible and they look like they could be based on a peer-reviewed study, but we just can't be sure.

>>23287556
That's pretty cute though, right?
>>
>>23288300
They were, If you make a reverse search you might find The source.
One survey is from seventies and the other One is from the nineties.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.