[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some femanons help Gonna leave some things on her doorstep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Need some femanons help

Gonna leave some things on her doorstep on valentines day

Not sure what I should leave though

I was thinking
-Roses
-Edible arrangement
-box of chocolate
-teddy bear
>>
Leave a dick pic
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
I think all of those are boring as all hell, but I'm also not a normie, I guess.
Wouldn't it be better to give her a gift that you think she herself would enjoy instead of the junk people get with no thought whatsoever put into it?

Does she have a favorite animal and she's into cute things? Get a plush of that instead of a random teddy.
Is she the type of girl who likes to pamper herself? Buy her a nice basket of assorted lotions and potions to have fun and test around.
Would there be some kind of hobby she enjoys a lot? Go think of something interesting related to it.
Does she like movies and TV a lot? Get her a nifty container of assorted popcorn flavors and shit to sprinkle onto said corn, son.
>>
Leave her a map. Leave clues. Make the points on the map places you have been together. Make the places be clued by rhymes that cleverly allude to said places
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
pic related
>>
>>23274432
A map to your dick OP.
>>
>>23274421
I agree with this anon completely. You hit it outta the park, those are much more thoughtful and unique gifts.

Personally if someone left a teddy bear and flowers on my doorstep I'd think it was sweet but that he didn't know me very well or that he was uncreative. Of course, if she's a super traditional girl, those gifts would probably be fine. But I think everyone appreciates things tailored to them, it's thoughtful and a more mature way to say you care.
>>
>>23274703
Also flowers are really nice/romantic but some people have allergies or don't like them, and roses are pretty played out. I like peonies for example. Something besides roses might look less cliche.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.