[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm insanely attracted to my yoga teacher and really want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: VH-hot-for-teacher.jpg (183 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
VH-hot-for-teacher.jpg
183 KB, 630x420
I'm insanely attracted to my yoga teacher and really want to ask her out...

I'm 26, decent looking and interesting enough but I don't really have my shit together in life in terms of career/education and being totally self sufficient financially at the moment. I'm not especially down about anything, in fact, I have confidence that I will turn things round going forward, but with regards to potentially dating someone, this worries me.

She's mid 30s, probably has her life fairly in order if she's running a yoga business and is the most graceful, positively shining and instantly attractive woman I have ever met..that is to say, she feels a little out of my league.

My plan is to engage in a little chat in the next few lessons. and see if she would like to join me for a coffee some time, perhaps to pick her brains about the yoga. From there I could get a handle on things and see if she would like a real date.

Does this seem like a reasonable way to go about things? Does anyone have any other insight?
>>
>>23273378
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>23271429
>>23273378
Tell her you quit the yoga course then ask her out so there's no conflict of interest
>>
So... you plan on behaving like a normal, sane person would?

Am I still on 4chan?

Proceed as planned, anon. Good luck.
>>
Yeah, doesn't seem too unreasonable. Probably happens to her on the regular. I mean you sure ain't the first guy I've heard pining after they yoga teacher
>>
>>23273400
>>23273419
I suppose with her being a hot yoga teacher, I worry that I'm just one of very many who fall for her and don't want to be "that guy" that she's had to palm off a million times before.

That being said, other than suppressing things and enjoying her grace for yoga lessons only, I suppose there's not much else I can do.

>>23273413
Hmm, if I quit first then I could be left with nothing if she says no to a date and it becomes too awkward to go to classes.
I feel like a coffee date is non threatening enough that I could potentially return to classes if it weren't to work out ideally...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.