[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder to be careful who you talk to on here and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
Friendly reminder to be careful who you talk to on here and in messaging apps

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/us/virginia-tech-students-arrested-girl-killed/
>>
>>23273180
Slightly fearmongering, but absolutely valid point.
>>
There are only good people on the internet....
>>
>>23273186
This.
>>
Always meet people in a very large public space during the day.

Can't stress that enough.

I've met girls off here at wee hours of the morning for unprotected NSA sex, but I'm also an idiot.
>>
>>23273180
my buddy goes to tech and knew both of those people. there's so much nerd rage at tech it's ridiculous
>>
>>23273224
It's fucked up, man
>>
Duuudes I went on a road trip with a guy I met on here. He drove at about 70mph with his knees will halfway out the window taking pictures. Nonconsenualy used me as a lookout while he committed a b&e. To top it all off he straight pulled a fucking gun on some guys outside a bar that where trying to start shit with us.(granted that was my fault but still) He also had taken me to all sorts of weird remote places to take pics. I just knew I was going to die.
>>
>>23273358
Wtf?? How did that story end?
>>
>>23273358
Good sex, wasn't it
>>
>>23273358
Did you died?
>>
>>23273370

This is exactly what I mean, if you play it safe and never take any risks, you'll never end up with these kinds of stories to tell your grandkids!
>>
>>23273370
Uneventfully thank god. We went out to look at the space center and went back home. It was just a crazy trip with a obviously instable person. He also blew up an ice machine.
>>
>>23273374
Lol you would have to ask my so called "lesbian room mate" they banged for whatever reason. In the car while I smoked a blunt outside. Was akward and unpleasant.
>>
>>23273399
at least you didn't have to share the blunt
>>
fucks up with virginia tech and murder sprees ?
>>
>>23273384
so he was like "thanks for helping me commit some crimes. peace out"?
>>
>>23273412
Yeah the psycho dosent smoke or drink. We went to like 15 different bars and clubs but he drank OJ the whole time. If not for the gun incident and the b&e and would almost go off with this nutter again. But I hate living anyway
>>
>>23273438
Yeah and gave me a photo album and cheesy souvenirs
>>
>>23273432
nerd rage dude
>>
>>23273439
People who go to bars and wont drink make me uneasy. I don't trust them. They obviously have ulterior motives.
>>
>>23273695
He mainly wanted to talk about each night spot and how historic it is. Also constantly taking pictures of shit on the walls. Like old photos and shit they hang in some bars/pubs
>>
>>23273707
This sounds like a pretty reasonably cool person.

Where are they and why aren't they in this thread?

Never mind, he's probably gotten himself arrested.
>>
>>23273742
Nah I got a kik from him today. Satan's tour guide is still alive and well. He sends out random shit
>>
>>23273812
Lol anon that sounds fucking exhilarating.. Shitty and terrifying, but exhilarating none the less. Be more careful next time maybe?
>>
>>23273180
>dubstalker.jpg
>>
>>23273857
Well desu I was probably going to kill myself soon. After this I realized I don't want to die.
>>
>>23273224
can you blame them?
it's a pretty damn good perk
though with martyr's gear, it's less good
>>
i just can't wait for the details about the girls rape and torture to come out
>>
>>23276281
The guy was already fucking her. He killed her because she was about to people.
>>
>>23276330
*tell people
>>
>>23276330
>The guy was already fucking her
The twelve year old...?
>>
>>23276812
Yes. It's in the link.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.