[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of the #Shut-in-Network, arguing about grammar, normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Tired of the #Shut-in-Network, arguing about grammar, normies, and MRAs?

Look no further.

https://discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz
is here to solve your woes. We've a small group of people that focus solely on "nerdy" things, be it gaming, FRIENDLY debates, or the discussion of literature.

We've a steam group you'll be privy to after joining, and are curently attempting to compile a list of what users enjoy what games (for those not in the group), that way you can always look someone up for 1v1.

For those unfamiliar with DiscordApp, feel free to look it up or accept my small explanation; it's a voice/text chatting program that goes across all games.

Thanks, and I certainly hope you join.

- Bheema
>>
File: Hahaha.gif (665 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.gif
665 KB, 500x338
Now this is some funny shit right here
>>
I really can't be bothered with more and more programs when i've already got too many, but a better steam group wouldn't go amiss.

The current one for the shut in thread is literally just:

>post you want to play "x game"
>no one replies ever to anyone about your or anyone elses listed game
>act as if nothing happened and continue to play x game alone

An actual steam group where people play shit together would be nice.
>>
File: 1409991007644.jpg (8 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1409991007644.jpg
8 KB, 203x200
>>23271653
>implying another group would be any different just because we say so

top kek
>>
>>23271674

shh let me dream anon :(
>>
>>23271683
You just need to find the cool people in the group, they are there
>>
>>23271687

Hard when practically no one replies to anyone lol.

Man i used to chat to lots of people in the thread itself but those days are long gone.
>>
Went in.there once its a circle jerk and attention whores, shut in aint much better, but slightly, you're all cringy as fuck.
>>
>>23271705
The stupidest people are usually the loudest, that just applies to most things in life
>>
>>23271694
The old days of shut are long gone, everything that's "/shut/" is a hugbox now. You used to be able to just laugh about stuff and be all around chill, there was the odd bit of drama but it was quickly passed over, now it's safe spaces and hugboxes which causes people to REEEE a little too hard. I'm kind of inbetween on which I preferred.

Also if nobody's replying to you, add people from the threads and groups,that'll make it easier to convince people to play together.
>>
>>23271723

I have been trying aye. It's quite difficult either because they're too far away, or they simply don't state enough information. Guess i'll keep looking.
>>
>discord
>>
Oh yeah, I almost forgot

McBoots is a scrubâ„¢
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6729007
Want a gaming community that's not #SIN?

Compete in this Friday's event. Submit your vote to the strawpoll.
>>
>>23272387
Surprisingly that wasn't me saying it
Sincerely,
Zilla
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6729301
Time for the event.
>>
>>23271404

>MRAs

Is this supposed to be ironic?
>>
File: 1454613410308.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1454613410308.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>23273107

>No GMT friendly times
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.