[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like sexing a skinny grill? Is it different from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1454454354001.jpg (270 KB, 892x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454454354001.jpg
270 KB, 892x1600
What's it like sexing a skinny grill? Is it different from a normal/chubby one? Does it feel gay because of less feminine features?
>>
skinny girls are fucking great
>does it feels gay
lol
>>
Yes it feels gay. I bang skinny girls maybe once every year. Feels like a dude. Feels like me. Feels weird

No ass usually and the only thing that brings me back to reality is the titties so they have to have tits.
>>
File: INSATIABLE-PEPE.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
INSATIABLE-PEPE.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>23266339

>texting a girl
>implying that's gay
>pussy doesn't count as a feminine feature
>>
the standard barriers, the total opposite of gay, and you twist her up in positions fat chicks don't goto
>>
>>23266339
Op the duck is wrong with you
>>
>being a fat whale is feminine nowadays

Jesus
>>
>>23266339
I have only ever fucked one skinny girl. She was really skinny, probably borderline anorexic. It was the kinkiest and wildest sex I had, I thought I would break her.

It was so hot, whenever I went in deep she had to hold her stomach because of the weird sensation it gave her. Never had a woman done that before, so I don't know if this is actually normal. Maybe it was the fact that she was skinny or maybe it's because she would feel my dick better than chubbies. The fuck do I know about anatomy?
>>
>>23266339
you feel like a king when youre lift her up and fuck her against the wall, but doggy hurts after a while.
>>
I'm into chubby girls but I wouldn't mind fucking a skinny girl. There's nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>23266439
Storically, that's feminine.
>>
>>23266439
Thick women were originally fetishized, in fact any human who was on the bigger side was seen as attractive because back then, it meant that you knew how to survive and enjoy a bit of excess. Then the female model industry turned towards skinnier women (pretty sure that stemmed from the gay men who happened to set the trends in that industry)

I do prefer skinnier women though
>>
>>23266339
>fucking attractive, appropriately proportioned women
>gay
lol
>>
I've been a chubby chaser my whole then I finally sexed a skinny chick. Nothing feels better than being able to pick up or completely dominate a girl.

Skinny chicks with ass that's the way to go.
>>
>>23266777
Just out of curiosity, how much can the average dude lift?
This has kinda been a dream of mine, being picked up and dominated, but I was always too fat to reasonably experience it. I've been bouncing around 130-135 for a bit now, my goal is to be in the teens, pref 115 or so but I know its gonna be a while till I get there.
Is 115 still too fat? Should I aim lower?
>>
>>23266589
This. Much rather slam my pelvis into a nice squishy ass instead of another pelvis
>>
>>23266812
I can lift about 80, but I wouldn't mind picking up a chubby girl and bounce her on my lap, hold her legs up to either side of her head. I think the extra exertion could be more fun.
>>
>>23266812
I don't know about the average dude. I lift weights.

Less than 150 is easy enough for me. After that it becomes more of a cardio issue.
>>
>>23266777
Let me correct that.
Short skinny girls with perky tits and a big bubble butt.
>>
>>23266812
I'm pretty slim (never been to the gym but have dcent upper body strenth and am not a twig) and I can easily lift my gf who is 112 pounds. I reckon i could lift 130 and throw them around, but wouldn't be able to like straight up bench you lol
>>
>>23266827
well I think 80 is a bit of an unattainable weight for me hah, but thank you for the input.
>>23266831
I see. I've just been trying to figure out where to stop. Kinda got tired of being a disgusting landwhale, can't really find a good answer on what's a good weight. Since I don't actually care about whats "healthy" only whats attractive. Which I know it's about how you carry the weight than the number yadda yadda but numbers the only way I can actually gauge where I'm at and see progress.
Not sure if 115 is a good goal or if I should just go big or go home and shoot for 100.
>>
>>23266917
Don't go full skinny, you want to lose about 10 or so pounds. It really depends on where your far is though, do you have any pictures?
>>
>>23266917
>can't really find a good answer on what's a good weight.

Well, how tall are you?
>>
File: fatlossmaybeidk.png (294 KB, 359x535) Image search: [Google]
fatlossmaybeidk.png
294 KB, 359x535
>>23266926
Ehh I think I need to though because it all basically goes to my stomach. Like for real I've lost 50 pounds already and my gut has barely inched.
These pictures were both taken around July in their respective years, my friends do a waterpark thing every year. 2014 was probably somewhere in the ballpark of 160lbs and 2015 was probably about 140-145. Only place I really see a change in is my face got thinner, which you can kinda tell even though I'm blocking it out. But honestly, I think I look almost exactly the same despite the 20+ pound difference. And even now 10 pounds lighter than that I don't feel like there's much change either.
>>23266929
5'3. again though I don't care for what the "healthy weight" is I just want to have a non disgusting and fat looking body.
>>
>>23266982
My real opinion is that you look near ideal, at least to me. You're not exactly chubby or skinny, your size compliments your height. There's definitely a difference in your stomach between that year, though it could be the angle.
>>
>>23266982
I definitely see some change. You look good in that second pic.
>>
>>23266664
>>23266745

Being obese was not historically attractive. Being curvy is/was
>>
>>23267006
I never used the word obese.
>>
>>23266982
in my opinion i think you'd benefit from losing some bulk on your legs and stomach, but your boobs are big so that might be an issue.. you want to loose a little weight but try and tone a little. great job so far though!
>>
>>23266992
The angle in 14 was def unflattering but realistic. I've just still got this stubborn pouch going on that I'd kill to get rid of. It feels like I'd have to get my body fat percentage down to zero before that little bitch goes anywhere, but that's obviously not realistic.
I've been doing a strict diet, although I'll admit to dropping the ball a bit on exercise. Partially because of injury and partially because I really want to avoid replacing the fat with muscle. That's just not the look I'm going for really.
Man, I'd kick my teenage self if I could. Wish I didn't fuck myself over by becoming so fat that now I have to spend my prime years in my early 20's trying to become somewhat fuckable.
>>23267028
unfortunately the boobs arent going anywhere. I was a DD at 180 pounds, I'm a DD at 130 pounds. I really hoped some of it would come off my chest just for my back's sake but seems I'm pretty solid breast tissue up there. But hey, its one of the only things I've got going for me so I can't complain. Though seems like everyones suddenly become an ass man these days.
The legs are something I'd like to change too but I'm not sure how/how much I have power over them. Theres still a bit of fat don't get me wrong, but my thighs are also pretty muscular. IDK how to actively lose muscle but also lose fat too.
>>
>>23266339
>Does it feel gay
no but you'd like that wouldn't you?

Feels good, skinny and over like 5'7" is eh, but skinny and lower than that is good, easy to pick up, fun to dominate, etc.
>>
>>23267047
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd definitely love to get intimate with you. You made a helll of an effort losing all that weight, but I think you're fine where you're at.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.