[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make this board good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
How do we make this board good again?
>>
>>23264855
You can't. It's fucked for eternity.

Nice dubs btw.
>>
>>23264855
bring back tiny chat
>>
>>23264855
>Things black people do
>Steal bikes
>Commit crime
>Wear their pants around their knees with $100 white T-shirts that hang to the same place
>Talk about their dicks 24/7
>Collect welfare, spend it on drugs, then complain that the white man is trying to keep them down
>Die in pointless gang crimes
>Drink malt liquor
>Etc I could go on but I think I've proven my point
But really, what's with all the racebait on /soc/ lately?
>>
>>23264897
>racebait
>bait

I think you answered your own question.
>>
>Die in hot air balloon accidents

i died
>>
>>23264897
you're the one that fell for it, bud :^)
>>
R E M O V E K I K
E
M
O
V
E

K
I
K
>>
Here is a list of things that must be nuked:

* faggots
* traps
* dicks
* kik
* shitposters

Because of these morons, /soc/ is shit now.
>>
>>23265431
>faggots
>traps
>dicks
>kik
>shitposters
This is literally the entire board
>>
SFW honestly

I think there should be a separate board for dicks and hookup threads

then there should just be a misc like /b/ or /r9k/ where you're also allowed to post face
>>
>>23265431
I for one enjoy all of those.
>>
>>23265507
I'd be ok with a general social discussion board. Do you mean like the "clean"kik/sc threads we get now?
>>
Remove anything that isn't solely about contacting one another.
Only kik, Skype, and snap chat threads
>>
ban the photo shop troll(s)
>>
>>23265688
like /soc/ without all of the sex shit

although honestly most of the time it seems like that's all this board is for. I just want one where I can post my face without getting banned for it, but I don't like the dicks and camwhoring and general thirst on /soc/.
>>
>>23264855
>How do we make this board good again?

Elect Trump as a moderator
>>
>>23264855
>black black people
black people are retarded
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
along the lines of what everyone else is saying, I think either mods need to actually do something about repeat threads, IE the obligatory 40 kik threads that are allowed to clog up the entire board at once,
or create a separate place for it in general.
"Just dump contact info here the board"
And then a board for actual, you know, socialization and discussion.
because to be honest, I don't think the hook up threads actually belong here. There's no discussion or socializing, its literally just like a big kik phone book. Dump your contact info and leave 4chan all together, that's all that really happens in those threads. But that's just my 2 cents. But in reality nothing is going to change and this will always be a cesspool like every other board on 4chins.
>>
I wish Hiro would come talk to us on this board like he does on other boards
>>
>>23264855
>not calling your friends "boss" or "chief" in order to imply friendly respect
I don't see the problem.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.