[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls lie about dick size when they're with a guy? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dangies52.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dangies52.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
Do girls lie about dick size when they're with a guy? Would a girl ever say "Anon your dick is nice and big" if it was really just average or so?

vid.me
/6eje
>>
bump...
>>
>>23259931

You're over complicating the question.

>Do people ever lie?

Is all you need to ask, at which point you already have your answer.
>>
>>23259931
Yep
>>
>>23259931
I wouldn't lie about an average dick being big, but I would lie about a small dick being average.
>>
File: 090114190432224421.png (75 KB, 228x215) Image search: [Google]
090114190432224421.png
75 KB, 228x215
>>23259931

learn about non verbal communication

if you think you have a large dick and you make an innocent sounding joke about your dick being small and she looks at you like pic related then you have a large dick.
>>
>>23260064
This is gold
>>
>>23260028
this.
>>
I do that all the time, my bf's dick is pretty small, but that's what love is all about.
>>
>>23259931
Yes. They always lie, unless you're actually big.
>>
Ex told me that I was the biggest she'd ever had. Then one day we got in a fight, suddenly I wasn't the thickest she'd ever had, just overall biggest.

hue hue women.
>>
OP
your dick is average
also moar vids plx
>>
w2c you
>>
>>23259931
Yes. Short of being home schooled hermit who's never seen another dong you know already if your dick is impressive in anyway (length, girth, shape ect).
>>
>>23260064
This is true, my BF always tries to make out he's got a smol dick and I'm just there like ^^^
>>
>>23259931
Why does it matter? If you really want to know if you're bigger or smaller than average, there are statistics to be found on the internet. I can't speak for all girls, but personally I really don't think it would matter, as long as it's not a micro-penis or some sort of elephant monster cock. And ever then it probably wouldn't be a deal-breaker if I really liked the guy.
>>
I wouldn't lie about the size but if they were below average I wouldn't point it out either. Most males are better than they seem to think anyway.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.