[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do femanons think of good ol' southern boys. Didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1
File: me.jpg (83 KB, 738x439) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
83 KB, 738x439
So what do femanons think of good ol' southern boys.
Didn't have a pic so made a little collage of what I wear most days.
>>
By 'southern boys' you means hicks.

No, thanks.

Unless you're 6'+ then maybe...
>>
>>23257692
They love them if you are a wannaB hick but if you are actually a hick naw
>>
>>23257698
Hic here. I'm 6'3" but have a 5 incher and I don't know how to use it.
>>
>>23257716
Maybe :^)

At least you can't do damage with it.
>>
>>23257716
Thats gotta look goofy dawg I got a 6.5 at 5'10 and i think it looks outa place
>>
>>23257725
Average women doesnt need her vainain pain to get of btw
>>
>>23257698
6'2" bb
>>
>>23257725
I lick you nice and gud and cum as hard as I can straight into YOUR UTERUS!
>>
>>23257740
>vainain pain to get of
What?

If you just mean pain during sex, then you're missing what I was saying.

He was saying he doesn't know how to use it, with someone who has 7"+ if they don't know how to use it, they can cause legitimate damage with it.

He, though, cannot because small/average penis.
>>
idiots who all look exactly the same and do the exact same things and listen to the exact same music. literally carbon copies of retards.
>>
>>23257744
You've potential, then.
Congrats!
>>23257750
lmao
'hot'
>>23257775
/thread
At least the tall ones have some worth.
>>
>>23257692
I love them, they are my ideal type
>>
avoid at all costs

>>23257775
pretty much this

plus I used to work at an emergency vet, I swear every time one of these walked in it was with a fat unfixed black lab named Bailey that they would smack for doing anything wrong instead of training them. or a neurotic german shepherd that would try to bite the shit out of you

every. single. time.

oh, and not to mention they're the ones we always have to report to animal control for illegally keeping their dogs loose in the bed of their super macho pick up trucks, then they have a huge hissy fit about it
>>
>>23257875
*lifted trucks
>>
>>23257873
WELL. Howdy then.
lol.
>>23257779
Plus I'm in the army, that bonus points?>>23257875
I don't have a lab actually, I've got a pitbull...who incidentally IS pregnant, but it was planned. Gonna take em at 6-8 weeks and sell them for profit. People will pay good money for full blood pits.
>>
>>23257878
oh yeah i forgot they all drive the exact same trucks and speak the exact same way.

they're like the ghetto black people of white people.
>>
>>23257899
>breeding your dog
yup, right on cue with being a BYB redneck

>purebred pitbull
I would bet money you think you have a purebred blue-nose or another useless BYB buzzword dog but really have a staffie mutt

breeding pitbulls is a moronic thing to do. there's plenty of them in shelters already, in the south they euthanize them by whole litters in gas chambers. but, just what you'd expect from camofag hicks
>>
>>23257899
Hardly, unless your ASVAB score was twice the minimum to get in.
Doesn't necessarily mean you're smart, but at least you're a semi-decent test taker.

With that, even if you got any points you automatically lose them by thinking breeding and selling pit bulls is a good idea.

Most home owners don't allow them, and then most people are too afraid of them to adopt them once they're in shelters.
Or, some huge piece of shit gets a hold of them for dog fights.
>>23257900
I laughed so hard at 'they're like the ghetto black people of white people.'
>>
>>23257899
>>23257899
Howdy lol :)
>>
>>23257936
Scored 82 and got 110 GT
And it is around where I am, I've already have buyers.
Everyone in my town loves pits, and not for fightin'
They're good guard dogs and on top of that they're good for keepin away coyotes.
My dog also is a damn good huntin' dog, I use her to hunt rabbits and squirrels
>>
>>23257900
at the shelter I work at now they are so insufferable. they're also the ones who blow hundreds on a badly inbred BYB "purebred" dog then claim to have to go to our low cost clinic for vaccines because they supposedly can't afford it, it's disgusting

last week a young hick couple had a double merle australian shepherd puppy in our waiting room, and the dumb fucks didn't even know she was deaf and partially blind, but insisted they got her from "the best breeder in town". it's like these people are incapable of thought

>>23257899
forgot to add, selling puppies under eight weeks is illegal in most of the US. yet another idiot decision on your part
>>
>>23257954
I said 6-8 weeks you illiterate fuck. 6-8 weeks.
SO in 6-8 weeks after they're born is when i'm going to sell them. SO, that means when they're weened and eating solid food, with shots, and vaccines, and PAPERED. Then I will sell them. Stereotypes are a down fall my friend. Don't play along with the game.

>>23257940
Where abouts you from?
>>
>>23257953
>Scored 82 and got 110 GT
Alright, kudos on that.

>And it is around where I am, I've already have buyers.
Everyone in my town loves pits, and not for fightin'
You say that now, until it happens.
>They're good guard dogs and on top of that they're good for keepin away coyotes.
Hardly correlates to what I was saying.
Pit bulls are beautiful and wonderful dogs, but are commonly abused and hated.
>My dog also is a damn good huntin' dog, I use her to hunt rabbits and squirrels
Ew hunting.
>>
>>23257976
WELL, what do expect from a guy wearin' bibs? I'm gonna go out to starbucks and have a soy latte with extra whip?
>>
>>23257968
>PAPERED
papers are most of the time pretty meaningless, but it's sure good at getting naive people to think your dog's bloodline is prestigious. are you even registered with their kennel club? did you get the parents health tested? what about their parents parents? surely you have their lineage tracked, for most reputable breeders this goes back to their great grandparents AT LEAST. plus getting their hip scores is a good idea. what's your temperament guarantee like?

but we both know you're just another BYB and not someone responsibly breeding their dogs. hell, you're probably going to try and sell them as "purebred red/blue-nose" or some bullshit

no my friend, you are EXACTLY the stereotype
>>
>>23258003
Nope, hunting is just what I expected. :^)

Starbucks is trash too, just a little less murder-y.

Though, I don't like hunting or coffee, so count me out for both.

I appreciate you putting apostrophes when you take your letters out.
>>
>>23257692
Would rather be a virgin.
>>
>>23258020
Well I 'spose you don't like fishin' either? lol
>>
>>23257692
Why is this a thing now?
>>
>>23258054
Never had the opportunity to do so, despite living in a predominately hick filled area.
>>23258061
Because MURICA
>>
>>23258061
I was just curious.
>>
>>23257692
Bro do you even NASCAR??
>>
>>23258082
That's just abou' as equal to blasphemy. Seriously.
>>
>>23258089
I cried as a kid when Dale Earnhardt Sr crashed and passed in 2001, bud.
>>
>>23258090
Good thing I'm not religious, right?

I doubt I'd have the patience for it, anyways.
>>
>>23258111
Don't have to have patience when you're good at fishin'. I went fishin' today and was reelin' in bass about every 5 to 10 minutes.
>>
>>23258126
I highly doubt I'd have any skill in it at all.

Hence, needing patience then failing miserably.
>>
You can start a skype thread but you can't e-mail me back? ;_; my feelings are hurt, man.
>>
>>23258144
I'm sorry bb. I just sent you an email. Can't believe you figured out it was me! lol
>>
>>23258144
>>23258171
lmao, you got caught.
>>
>>23257692
What is the mentality of the people who get up in the morning and put this on?
>>
>>23258224
"Huh I'm makin 80k a year... fuck yeah"
>>
>>23258224
https://youtu.be/av659aawOsE
>>
>>23258244
Making 80k a year, and wearing that? Like that is mind boggling to me.

>>23258260

Just disgusting, why do people with money dress like that. On the other side some people with money dress terribly with expensive clothes. I just want people with money to spend some of their cash on learning how to dress nice
>>
>>23258298
You can dress sharp and still be country, but for the most part we are all blue collar, when you do physical labor you don't get dressed up for work, and when you're not working why not be comfortable?
Why are you so concerned with how we dress? Or how anyone dresses for that matter?
>>
>>23258298
Sorry I don't squander my money away and get into debt..
>>
>>23258317
Exactly, Like.. If I'm going to a rodeo or somethin', I'll ditch the overalls for a pearlsnap and wranglers. Hell I might even wear my spurs. But I work at a factory dealing with metal. I'm a galvanizer. Why the hell would I wear 'nice' clothes to work. And I'm a thrifty son of a bitch, I don't see no point in paying $60 dollars for a pair a jeans. Or $50 dollars for one T-shirt when I can buy a pack of white t-shirts for like 5 bucks at Wal-Mart?
>>
i know these kinds all too well

>tfw i live in a shithole called west virginia
>>
>>23258332
They exist in the mountains of California, too.
>>
>>23258319
You can dress nice and be cheap. Spend a good amount on a nice coat and shoes that will last you many years. Then buy simple shirts and plain jeans. People look bad when they start buying insane designs and such.

>>23258317
I understand during work and for physical labor but when going out in public I don't understand not trying to look the most presentable you can be mentally and physically.

>>23258328
Good jeans are 60 dollars at least. Shirts are cheap and nice from H&M
>>
>>23258380
Why wear jeans when overalls are comfy as fuck. Seriously.
Plus I'm not some showboy.
And My boots have lasted me for 6 years and going. Those i do shell the money out for.
>>
>>23258387
The word "overalls" even has the connotation of the redneck stereotype. What type of boots though?
>>
>>23257692
"And the only dip i dip is Grizzly Natural Extra long cut."

Come on OP step it up nigger
>>
>>23258395
I got my ACU boots and My ariats.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.