[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tea time fuckers, tell me about yourself. Lets talk like people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: more tea.jpg (92 KB, 1086x711) Image search: [Google]
more tea.jpg
92 KB, 1086x711
Tea time fuckers, tell me about yourself.

Lets talk like people. Whats going on in your life? Good things? Bad things?
>>
Just started chatting with someone. She's 22 and ends every sentence with a haha

Wth is wrong with her? I am too desperate to call it off before getting at least 1 date.

What are your thoughts on her?
>>
>>23256027
She doesnt sound so bad. haha
>>
>>23256030
damn you haha
>>
>>23256018
that's a doep ass mug honestly
>>
>>23256041
what did i do? haha
>>
>>23256027
Yeah putting haha at the end of every sentence might just be an texting oddity. Maybe they are just trying to be personable? I can understand your concern, but just give the date a chance. Don't let it get you down brodog.

>>23256046
Thanks man! I love me mugs, its just a nice experience for drinking tasty tea.
>>
Currently cuddled up in bed

Chai is life
>>
>>23256018
I just finished playing Ahriman's Prophecy and am now playing Aveyond
>>
>>23256018
This Is my year. The stars are right. The road is clear.

Smoke weed every day
>>
>>23256190
Could use some Chai Latte right now
>>
On the upside, I've got the attention of quite a few chicks and things are progressing pretty nicely on all sides.

On the downside, none of them are in my state, so they're not gonna' go anywhere beyond where they are right now any time soon.

Oh well, it's nice to be wanted, at least?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
Quit smoking and started managing a smaller and healthier food intake before Christmas
Currently out of my xl belt and 3 loops into the L belt
Started working again this week and came off my motorbike last week

How's your year going
>>
Enjoying a cup of hoji-cha at the moment.
New year is going alright for me actually. I have two gallery shows coming up and a possible photo demo next week.
Girl I like kinda rejected me but I'm not letting it get to me, better to focus on the good right now.
>>
>>23256209
Ayyyy I work at Starbucks so let me hook you up
>>
>>23256349
I am from Sydney, can you hook me up here?
>>
>>23256368
I'll make it extra hot and overnight it
>>
>>23256373
How hot? 10000F?
>>
>>23256205
I don't know what those are, what are they about?

>>23256190
Chai is the shit, I'm quite jelly. I wish I were in bed.

>>23256238
That's good to hear, don't let distance get you down. It's very nice to be wanted.
>>
>>23256440
All too true, but I'll admit, long distance doesn't do a whole lot of good for me.
I end up getting frustrated with the distance if I try to actually pursue something and have to inevitably call it off for my own sanity's sake.
I am weak willed when it comes to that, I will admit.
>>
>>23256613
Its good you're able to admit that to yourself. Sometimes people fool themselves and get hurt. But you gotta do whats best for yourself.
>>
File: 1378835290097.jpg (70 KB, 496x413) Image search: [Google]
1378835290097.jpg
70 KB, 496x413
>>23256018
My ex wanted me to take her back in a whole year after we stopped talking, and I gave her some time to prove that I can trust her again. Once I finally decide to take her back in, which I admittedly really wanted anyway, she decides she doesn't want a relationship anymore. Now she's barely even

I don't even know anymore. Nothing I do involving her seems to work out in my favor, but it's not like I really have anyone else. Things are fine otherwise, I think.
>>
>>23256440
Although I work at Starbucks Dunkin donuts has better chai

>>23256386
Even hotter!

>>23256691
I'm sorry you had to go through that :(
>>
Drinking chamomile since it's the only thing I can drink until my red raspberry leaf arrives.

Right now both good things and bad are going down.

Good things:
> just found out I'm pregnant
> moving closer to my partners family

Bad things:
> voluntarily severing ties with some family members
> just told my super emotionally manipulative parents that I'm having a kid

Fun times all around!
>>
>>23257222
Thats pretty god damn intense friend, I hope this all works out. Its good to hear you're excited about the kid!
>>
Bad things. I've been super depressed for a while and started smoking weed to help out with it. The cops busted me, informed the college I go to, who sent a letter to my parents since I'm not 21. The worst part is the way those fucking pigs treated me, getting up in my face and trying to get me to rat out my friend for selling it to me, even though he had nothing to do with it. I certainly don't feel like a danger to society. I just wanna die.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.