[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so tell me, why do you think girls with make-up are so hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: img_1598.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
img_1598.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Ok, so tell me, why do you think girls with make-up are so hot? Or someone that shows half of their boobs with pushup bra? Why do u guys never appeciate a earthy chick? What is wrong with u guys/girls? I get if u like to wear alot of makeup but to think the outside means everything is really sad.
pic related but it isnt me.
>>
>>23253881
believe it or not i do care about a earthy chick. all that make up and other things are extra.

maybe its cuz I'm older but now looks are negotiable. I use to want a hot sexy qt 3.14 with all the curves but now I value her personality virtues a hell of a lot more huge tits.

So in short, when people mature, they begin to value more than the superficial aspects. Don't worry, it will get better
>>
>>23253881
w-what
>>
>>23253906
yeah true, but it feels like everyone does it, maybe its my age, im 21. Im happy u matured and started using your head. Thanks for the reply
>>
I agree with what he said , as you mature you just realize that a girls personality makes her sooooo much hotter ....I've been with objectively hot girls that had awful personalities which made them wayyyy less attractive , hands down...a girl with average looks and a great personality will make her look like a super model to me...I guess it's a sub conscious thing
>>
>>23253936
yeah, the most "hot" girls i knew always played on their looks. They dont care how they act because they always get friend or get laid because they look good. I think thats awfull and disgusting. The good look wont last forever and then u stand there looking ugly aand have a ugly personality.
>>
>>23253881
Op no guy really does you're probably just ugly
>>
Chances are you're an ugly fat tumblr slut. I don't even like the idea of make up on girls. I don't like the idea of girls even showing cleavage.
>>
>>23253956
alot of guys would do me, i could wear more makeup and be one of the hot girls, but you know what, i dont want to because i dont want a guy who only likes me because i look good. You probaly never get laid.
>>
>>23253966
>A lot of guys would do me
you're digging your hole deeper op
my sex life is quite healthy you just need a reality check people who blame the problems on others should get to the real roots of there issues try eating less and exercising more and you'll get that male attention you crave
>>
>>23253970
im not fat lol hahahah i love how people assume how people looks like by a text haha pleae continue
>>
>>23253916
hey thanks. but i kinda fucked up, should have taken girls more seriously when I had the chance. I'm 30 now, hopefully its not too late

but as for u, I know what u mean. when ur surrounded by this shit, u can't feel any other way but I'm sure you will meet some more mature people one day. Your young, opportunities will happen

Smile and forget all that bullshit
>>
>>23253983
its never to late man :) U will find a perfect woman for you, i promise one beautiful day! Thank you btw!!
>>
Most men I know think that 'no makeup makeup' is actually a chick with no makeup. When they actually see chicks with real clean makeupless face they usually make comments on them looking tired or unattractive.

I don't mind chicks who do 'no makeup makeup' I just don't like the overly caked on shit.
>>
>>23253998
hahah thanks and no probs little miss. here have a hamster, i love hamsters
>>
>>23253881

Ok, so tell me, why do you think guys with lots of money are so hot? Or someone that drives a really nice car and wears designer clothes? Why do you girls never appreciate a hobo guy? What's wrong with you girls/guys? I get if you like to have a roof over your head, but to think that wealth means everything is really sad.
>>
>>23254017

I could have also gone with height.

Fun fact though, I detest makeup, and any form of false advertising, but I do care about looks along with personality.
>>
>>23254017
eh, i prefer to making my own money wich i do. And i also have my own appartmentt but why girls like men with money is because some is golddiggers and lazy, i dont know actally, im not one of thoose girls.
>>23254007
well, i only wear mascara, and i never get as much attention as someone with more makeup. Maybe people think im shy or something idk
>>23254012
aaawww cuuuute :D
>>
>>23254017
u know there are always good people and bad people on both sides. There will always be that one guy who's crazy superficial and will probably cheat even if he has a super model wife

There is always that one girl that only wants a man for his money and power. She probably doesn't give a fuck about him and is waiting for him to die or get a divorce.

Point is that there will always be that one shitty ass person but that doesn't mean the represent everyone. There are still good people there too. The important thing is that if you do find good people, keep them in your life. If your surrounded by shit, chances are ur gonna have a shitty time
>>
>>23254048
yeah, totally true, thanks for the input; wise words. What u think also attracts u.
>>
>>23253977
>i love how people can judge a girls personality simply because she lokes to wear makeup.

Sounds rather hypocritical girl.

I love makeup and at times i can wear it heavily and at time i can go with no makeup at all.
You sound like juat because girls like doing such things that theyre immature and have no personality.

It could just be a damn hobby for them
>>
>>23254095
thats not what i ment. I mean that guys go after make up only, and how they look, if u like to wear alot of makeup, thats fine for you. But if you take it personal, fine.
>>
>>23254105
Im just judging based on your replies.

I know plenty of men who've gone for no makeup. Hell, i know guys who hate makeup
>>
>>23254116
Actually most guys hate make up on girls.
>>
>>23254092
i think a intelligent conversation and a loving soul is alot more attractive than abs
>>
>>23253881
>>23253881
Op...By the way you expressed your post..It really does sound like your bitter. Then project your issue onto other people. AKA Never appreciate a earthy chick... What is wrong with you guys.

Protip: at some point men know we will see a woman without makeup or bra...we already expect it.

Protip2: Find the right guy that wants that. Just because you maybe cant right now...doesn't mean they are not out there.
>>
>>23254116
i havnt met so many, thats why i ask this question.
>>
>>23254144
Not really. Theres guys i know who orefer makeup too.
There guys who think that girls who are weaeing makeup arent.

Speaking for all men is stupid. They all have different taste
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453793557103.jpg (12 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453793557103.jpg
12 KB, 540x540
Get over it salty bitch.
>>
>>23253881
Because half the time, us girls aren't wearing a push up bra or make up for men. I wear them for myself. So I can look at myself every time in a mirror and be like 'damn girl you look fine today'

It's a confidence boost
>>
Well done makeup is going to improve a girls looks and make her feel better about herself. So what's wrong with that exactly? Its unlikely to make an ugly girl "hot" so it isn't like being lied to or anything. Guys do appreciate "earthy" only you would have to have to be naturally flawless anyway. "Earthy" does not make acne an appealing feature..

idk. OP you sound bitter. Can you not do makeup or something. And like many have said, its personality that makes you love someone. Not what they've put on their face. You must know that. but whatever. there is nothing wrong with improving how you look.
>>
>>23253881
I can appreciate both, and prefer natural no-make up girls. Besides, if you're not a make-up artist, whatever you do probably makes you look even worse.

Talking about turn offs, writing "u" instead of "you" is absolutely fucking disgusting. I'd suggest working on your spelling before worrying about looks.
>>
File: 1451884514765.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1451884514765.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>23253881
Do you know what status is? What conformity is? What fashion is?

Social status is one of the key factors deciding your quality of life, and your mental and physical health. To maintain status and benefit from it, you have to signal it. This is what women do with makeup. Our culture is so sexist female status has become conflated with desirability to men, but there's a few obvious examples that prove status is what most women are after, instead of male attention and approval. Think uggs, fake nails and fake eyelashes. Men overwhelmingly do not like these things, but they do tend to like women who do these things. Because men love women with high status.
>>
>>23253881

It's called tasteful amounts of makeup. There's a huge difference between giving a fuck about how you look and looking like a whorey clown.
>>
>>23255233
>Talking about turn offs, writing "u" instead of "you" is absolutely fucking disgusting

iktf.
>>
>>23253881
Rofl girl who can't do makeup rages

That chick pictured can't do it either. You can be down to earth and wear makeup dumb shit. It's a matter of personal preference like dressing nice as opposed to wearing pjs everywhere. Makes you more polished.

But if you don't understand looking nice, this post makes sense.
>>
Seeing as you're on 4chinz, the internet is 80% underage horny kids. The older you get, the more you see. I love my gf because she doesn't cake her face with make-up, but still looks 8/10. She doesn't have the biggest tits and the roundest ass, but her personality is a 95% match with mine. She doesn't smoke and I do, that's the 5%. I also have a thing for shorter girls, she is around 5 4 and I'm 6 1.
>>
>>23255717
I'd agree with this person. I don't care for make up, unless the woman wants to use it i see no need for it. the worst thing is... to wake up next to someone and see a completely different face...(especially if hung over). Men crack more at that than a woman who prefers to don herself naturally. IMO, make is just another form of face lifts, liposuction, boob jobs...etc. be happy you are who you are.
>>
>>23253881
Real nice when someone just puts hella words in your mouth.
>>
>>23256259
>see a completely different face
The one left on the pillow.
>>
>>23256305
lol yup or on you from the night before lmao
>>
I love wearing makeup and I do it for myself and it's just a bonus when people tell me they like my makeup.

Makeup is not this magic trick that makes unattractive people attractive. Makeup enhances, if you do it correctly.

For example, my eyebrows are fine as is but when I fill them in a bit they look even better. My eyes are super big and brown and when I use certain shades of shadow it brings the color out. I have full lips and lipstick enhances them. Without makeup I still have all of those features, I'm just simply giving them a boost
>>
>>23256340
totally agree, its gotta be for the person doing it, not to attract..any pics, just wondering?
>>
>>23253881
I get plenty of kind comments despite never wearing makeup or just a natural color lipstick. There are men out there that prefer little to no makeup over a woman being completely made up.
However, I can't blame them when people are so used to seeing women with it caked on their face.

I just don't know how women can wear foundation and all these layers without feeling kind of gross. I tried a few times in my life, but it made me feel really dirty all day. Do you just get used to it? Or are there products that are lighter and this was just low-quality stuff?
>>
>>23256472
There are TONS of products that are really light weight. Honestly it's all about skin care.

For example: my rave routine is
- acne astringent
- acne moisturizer mixed with coconut water
- neutrogena primer mixed with makeup primer
- acne spot treatment
- foundation

It seems like a lot of product but most of those are skin care products and not actual makeup. If you take care of your skin there's no need to cake it on. With makeup it's really a 'you get what you pay for' type of thing. My foundation was $50 and I don't have to use much of it at all so it appears sheer and more natural. It also has a ton to do with matching skin color to foundarion.
>>
>>23256598
Face* not rave
Foundation*
Shit typos
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.