[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have been with my girl for a year. She is 10 years older than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1454335307100.jpg (107 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1454335307100.jpg
107 KB, 500x735
have been with my girl for a year. She is 10 years older than me and not very pretty.
She is very good in bed and takes cock like a champ but recently I find it harder and harder not to cheat on her. I have turned down more than 10 girls during past year but last weekend was the last straw.
I love my girlfriend but it's really hard to feel touch of another girl on your dick and back away. ( pic not related)
>>
Got any pics of your gf?
How is she not hot?
>>
>>23253727
I am not going to share her picture for obvious reasons but what do you mean by how is she not hot?
>>
>>23253733
You said she wasn't pretty. How so?
Maybe one pic? No face. I'm curious to see her.
>>
>>23253747
her face is average. small tits but very nice ass. Still she can't compete with girls who hit on me!
>>
>>23253768
Hmm. Ass makes up for a lot in my book but if you don't want her anymore then dump her. Or see if she wants a 3some.
>>
>>23253639
>>23253768
So break up with her and go chase tail. I have no idea what you are even doing here, if you are so interested in all the hawt bitchez who are approaching you that 'love' wont stand for much since you already apparently are having such a hard time not cheating on her.

If you are considering cheating on a chick who isn't a terrible gf just break it off and go have your fun. Better for you both.
>>
>>23253639
They just want the thrill of 'beating' your gf. They'll lose respect for you once you fuck them ,and you'll get a reputation. If they don't know you're taken then once they find out you'll get a reputation. Less woman will want to have sex (aside from 5/10s and crazies) After the empty sex wears off you won't find a quality woman to settle down with due to your reputation.
>>
>>23253789
I live in Vienna. Most of the girls here don't care that much if you have a girlfriend or not. Relationships here are a bit different. Really girls just want to fuck and move on.
>>
>>23253801
I live in a country full of sluts, still doesn't change the way life works. Quality women are universally quality women and sluts are universally sluts.
>>
>>23253639
fuck off you faggot, you just want the absolution of someone telling you its alright to cheat on your gf.
If you want to fuck other people then do. if you want to stay with your gf then don't. its not fucking hard you piece of shit
>>
break up with her, you melon
>>
>>23254355
That distinction is so frail...
Quality women and sluts are often interchangeable
>>
>>23254355
Quality women? are you talking about products or actual human beings?
>>
Just break up with her and go fuck whoever. You'll get to get laid all the time, and she can find someone who loves her enough to not want to cheat.
>>
>>23255455
>>23255224
You're not idiots. People you'd like to life partner up with should have certain traits. Being a past slut isn't a redeemable quality.
>>
>>23253801
First off, Servus Anon :)

I can only tell you. 10 years has been forever especially for people who are younger.
We are not made to be with the same person on a physical level in forever. As romantic you can be this is pretty much the reality.
Does nt not mean you love her or cant be with her until you grow old emotionally there is no problem.

But dont make it a bigger thing as it is. We re not teenagers anymore and sex can just be sex. Its a natural desire period

Me and gf have an agreement that I am allowed to fuck other chicks under rules which make alot sense. Very rational. We are being together for 5 years now too.

Do you think I fuck all the time? No like every once in a while like 1-2 times a year and it also is health for my relationship. It recindles my libido and also showed me how diffrent it is wit hthe other girl . sure its exciting and everything but sex with somebody you love will always be something else and special. Regardless how good the sex is outside the relationship.

TD:LR sex is just sex dont overrate it. it can be healthy for the relationship and make you appreciate your lady more.
>>
>>23253639
>10 years older than me

Found the problem.

You should break up with her now and get it over with. It's perfectly natural for males to want women who are younger than them. It's part of male sexuality, and it's nothing to be ashamed about. You'll eventually find it impossible to find satisfaction in your current relationship as time goes on, making the inevitable breakup that much more messy. You're not a bad person for caring about your own needs.
>>
>>23256038
Finally some helpful advice. My thinking is also close to you. I am not looking for something constant or relationship, just something for once or twice a year just because i really feel i need it. I am sure i will never love somebody like my girl but still i feel the need to be with somebody else for one night. Thanks for your time and thanks for your tip :)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.