[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, this might seem kind of specific, but I figured I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
so, this might seem kind of specific, but I figured I'd try it out. I'm basically looking for someone to "own" me over the internet. at an agreed upon time, I have to give my internet owner nudes and I receive nothing in return other than his admiration. as he continues to own me, he'll maybe buy me cute clothes for me to wear for him and eventually strip out of. I think that for the simple sake of being admired in such a way and wearing cute clothes, this would be an arrangement I'd like to be part of and maybe others here would too? I don't know, let me know what you think? or if anyone is interested you can leave your kik/Skype
>>
Post pics first. You know how it goes here
>>
Youll have no trouble finding someone to fill that role.
>>
rangostarbuck

Send me a message and we'll talk, OP.
>>
Currently have that going on right now with a camwhore from here. She sends me videos and pictures everyday and does what ever I say. It's really nice, and I love her face. Good luck to you OP, there's all kind of people out there
>>
>>23250758
I'm down for this: Kik: doodling_snickers
>>
>>23250758
id try it, but im poor. sorry.
>>
>>23250758
I'm not OP but I'd like an owner as well..
>20/MtF
Buy me cute panties so I can give you plenty of fap material, sempai
>>
Ok im down just drop me a line on kik girl.

D3athl3sskn1ght
>>
Chillywilly2345
>>
>>23250909
>>23250758
Check your IDs, friend.
>>
>>23250909
>I'm not OP
Instead of becoming a female you should have become a smarter person really.
Just learn what IDs mean.
>>
>>23250909
Bahahaha ty for the chuckle
>>
>>23250909
lol IDIOT
>>
>>
File: you.jpg (49 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
49 KB, 600x1104
>>23251043
>>
>>23250798
Give us a hint, which camwhore thread
>>
Im contracted to a kitten (my now Ex) We dated for a bit but she cheated (Ironically it didnt go against the contract since it was made prior to our dating status. . . so she technically via contract lvl, didnt cheat on me. . although from a gf lvl she did. Long story short she has a BF now but shes still my kitten (i dont think hes aware of it although he knows of my existence) so naturally im up for a long distance Kitten to play with.
Kik:: DominoLockwood
>>
>>23250758
Sure i'll give you my skype after i'm done fucking ur mum
>>
>>23252671
Owned
>>
>>23252673
its tru OP u got owned, nudes pls
>>
>>23250758
>>23250909
>>23251043
Bad troll is bad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.