[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you are no better than animals. When in heat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jihadi-John.jpg (16 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi-John.jpg
16 KB, 615x409
Daily reminder that you are no better than animals. When in heat you seek to get off even at the cost at throwing away your pride.

I can't even consider you as a part of my race. You are animals, dumb filthy animals who are only capable of sleeping, eating and having sex.

The society you live in was not built by degenerates like yourselves and without your masters you would not even wear clothes.
>>
>>23249245
Aah, I love being filthy.
>>
>>23249245
Robot please go
>>
>The society you live in was not built by degenerates like yourselves

Of course it was, society is a self-organizing system, there's no and can't be any mastermind behind it. That's the exact reason why everything sucks so much
>>
File: retardcaps.jpg (112 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
retardcaps.jpg
112 KB, 600x538
>>23249245
So?
>>
>>23249264
Do those work I might need those uh um for a friend...
>>
>>23249268
Soc humor
>>
Thanks for the social commentary, m'gentleman and scholar.
>>
>>23249273
I tend to believe it's my humour, but we can share. :)
>>
>>23249259
Society that you know today was built by intelligent people which gave dumb degenerates morals so they would not chimp out and rebel against them.

Those people claimed that they were chosen by god and that murder is wrong.
>>
>>23249277
No problem. Rember suicide is the answer
>>
>>23249287
Go read Société du spectacle, imbecile
>>
>>23249287
this is what middle schoolers believe
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x960
>>
>>23250307
Kill yourself dale
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.