[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with a loose vagoo/death grip syndrom? so last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: loose.jpg (70 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
loose.jpg
70 KB, 600x594
how do you deal with a loose vagoo/death grip syndrom?

so last night I beat my 6 month dry spell and hooked up with a single mom. her kid is one year old. I'm not entirely sure whether her vagina felt kinda loose or if I didnt feel much cause I havent had sex in a long time but masturbated quite a lot lately. anyways I banged her raw but it took me quite long to cum; I wanna keep seeing her but not if it doesnt get better.

tips? should I stop masturbating alltogether for a while?
>>
>>23248539
Shouldn't masturbate at all if you're sexually active.
>>
>>23248550
yeah the thing is I didnt know I was going to be sexually active again; it was the first date and she told me she likes to take things slow and doesnt have sex on the first date. didn't know by that women mean they do have sex on the first date
>>
>>23248539
Jerking off doesn't affect the pleasure. That's just a myth those nofap weirdos come up with.
>>23248550
Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>23248558
All women will have sex on the first date if you're hot enough.
>>
>>23248563
so is there anything I can do? when we did missionairy I basically didn't feel anything.
>>
>>23248558
Anal. Go anal. And up the kink.
>>
>>23248563
is not masturbation that affects, is the death grip
>>
>>23248575
To be honest, not really. After a while the vagina usually regains it's original shape more or less...but it's never quite the same after she gives birth. Maybe if she did kegal exercises, but good luck suggesting that to her.

>Hey, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
>What's the, love?
>You're pussy's too loose. Maybe you should do some exercises to get it back into shape.
>>
>>23248640
yeah I'm not even dating her I can't do anything ike that, It's gotta be something that I can do or I need to look for someone else, which swould be a shame caus eapart from that I like spending time with her and she has a nice body
>>
File: adios.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
adios.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
You can cure death grip, but it takes time and abstinence. Here is how I did it.

>been a couple years since I got laid so there has been a lot of excessive masturbating
>somehow stumble into having a gf
>impossible for her to make me cum, whether we're fucking or she is giving me a handjob or blowjob
>every time I have to finish by jacking off on her
>she can suck my dick for 20 minutes and I won't even be close to cumming
>I reassure her that it feels good and it isn't anything she is doing wrong
>she still feels like it's her fault and thinks I don't find her very attractive, so that's real fun to deal with
>she goes out of town for a couple weeks to help her sister, who just had her first baby
>decide I'm not going to fap the entire time she is gone
>fortunately I was really busy with work and school so I was too tired to jack off anyways
>first night back she starts sucking my dick
>she isn't doing anything different but it feels a million times more intense
>after maybe a minute I blast an ocean of cum down her throat
>she is really pleased with herself, never seen a woman that genuinely happy over making a guy cum
>have sex a little while later
>cum in 3-4 minutes
>she isn't as happy about that
>takes a month or so to build up to where I can control when I cum while fucking
>eventually we break up
>relapse into old habits and re-develop death grip
>>
>cum in 3-4 minutes
>she isn't as happy about that

kek, but thanks. wish I knew a whore I could bang whenever to not fall back into deathgrip routine
>>
>>23248649
Sex isn't everything. If you actually like her, keep seeing her. She probably changed her mind about sex on the first date cause she really liked you.
>>
>>23248841
>cause she really liked you.
yeah it kinda felt like it, it was just weird cause she talked non-stop and I didnt say much other than "okay" and "Yeah" It kida made me feel like she banged me cause no one ever lets her talk that much
>>
>>23248867
That might be true. I'd still give it a few dates if you like her personality wise. if you're looking for a long term thing you need to like her cause sex will always get a bit dull later if that's all you go in to a relationship for.
>>
>>23248867
What do you expect from a single mom? They are damaged goods with daddy issues and NOT gf or wife material. Stop sticking your dick in crazy man.
>>
>>23248913
People who say this always sound like they have issues them selves. You don't know why she's a single mom. You on the other hand, I'd tell people to avoid your crazy stick.
>>
>>23248913
This 100%
Avoid sluts at all costs
>>
ITT kids who know nothing about sex or the female anatomy.
>>
>>23249037
well then help me out m8, I need legitimate help
>>
>>23249039
What you are experiencing is normal, my wife became loose after she had a child and that is to be expected since it completely stretches out the vagina. It won't ever be how it was before and you just need to suck it up like I did and get used to it if you really like her. There's always surgery she can get to tighten up but you would have to talk to her about it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.