[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robert needs help and I didn't know where to turn to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (144 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 750x1334
Robert needs help and I didn't know where to turn to.

So I met this girl (skinny, short Spanish, super cute) a month ago through mutal friends one day at a bar and we did a bunch of Coke and chilled all night. We exchanged numbers and been trying to make plans to hangout but hasn't happened yet.

She texts me tonight. Is she into me? I personally think she out of my league and I don't wanna make a move if it's awkward.
>>
>>23245424
Make a move how? Just fucking?
You can literally bring it up whenever when high, just ask why you guys haven't fucked yet and if she's negative about that you can just play it off.
>>
>>23245424
OP right now I'm saving your ass BLACK OUT THAT NAME
>>
>>23245441
That's not her name lol
>>
>>23245537
Shit man sorry, I panicked as soon as I saw a name up there
>>
>be me
>girl says she wants to come over and smoke
>figure we will fuck
>we smoke
>I panic because I can't gauge whether she's tryna fuck or not
>internally have a panic attack
>get really quiet
>retreat into myself
>watch the mummy returns on cable for an hour!!!!! in silence!!!!
>silently panicking, thinking about death
>painfully aware of the situation
>and my breathing
>desperately try to make small talk during commercial breaks
>I'm dying
>she says she's gonna leave now
>she leaves and I don't even bother to say goodbye
>gather my spaghetti

I swear to god there is something fucking wrong with me.
>>
>>23245611
It's called autism. Don't worry we all have it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.