[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only the most hardcore mother fuckers alive post in this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Hardxcore.png (5 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Hardxcore.png
5 KB, 267x189
Only the most hardcore mother fuckers alive post in this thread.
Massively dominant male here. Twenty four years of age, stimulated by sexual activity of the hardcore type. Very much dominating to the core and will virtually leave you gasping of exhaustion.

I'm looking for my bitches who will afford me the luxuries I deserve. Meanwhile I will chow down on the worlds best and most ripe raw foods and practically shit on you from a physical and mental stand point.

You will stand no chance at recoveing in anyway shape of form if not through me. I will forever be the sex god you aspire to indulge and yet all control you will relinquish to me.

I'm fucking gods main man and I'm here to casue the storms of pleasue to wash over your feeble mind, body, and soul.

Post you're god damned email.

You better be ready to fly your sweet ass to San Diego pronto or be buying me everything I need. This is not a request it is a requirement to fuck with me.

Nothing will stop me from fucking you until I am finished. Nothing. You will die of exhaustion if I so desire, do you understand my power>? Do you fear me// yet??????/

I am the man in the window of your minds eye screaming silently to your weak and delapitated measured out existance and I'm here to relinquish you of your every last drop of moisture.

My fucking rod will bring you life and rivers of swelling ejaculate will surge within only the most viollently savage of you among these forums.

Iamallthatisdominantman.
I will prevail and you will submit like the weaker bitch mind that god gave you because to bring the absolute peace forth much must change from within. I am that change. I am fucking raw.
>>
File: I_love_raw_food.png (61 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
I_love_raw_food.png
61 KB, 256x256
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
>>23242122
>>
File: 1453352280659.jpg (156 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1453352280659.jpg
156 KB, 528x528
>>23242122
>Pic related

You fucking cone.
>>
>>23242136
Calling me out to see the healthiest masculine form gods blessed earth with are we?>.
>>
Anyone like choke fucking?

Who is first to take the most hardcore bathroom stall sex session I will ever record and make me famously ingrained into the beta cuck bastards of this millennium?
>>
Let's go hurry it up this thread isn't gunna run all day
>>
Holy shit this is so cringe worthy.

OP, you're a faggot. A super faggot, in fact. From your typos to your fake sense of superior, you are literally reeking of faggot. Please, please, go quiet for a year, lurk, and become an adult.
>>
Op here, Certainly the best to ever do it.. Seeks slut bitch whore wife for fuck session pronto including but not limited to the most hardcore and depraved behaviors such as: Throat fucking, spitting on your face in public places, making you lick my cock like a dog, forced ass licking in public, complete and total dominance on my part complete and unrelenting submission on your part.

Extremely healthy, raw food, organic lifestyle, seriously improving your conditions in life as a sub and taking your budget for fun and making our own dungeon where we force other sluts to eat our puke and i fuck their puke covered faced filled to the brim with testesterone filled cuck play with all the welthiest boys favorite girls in public while you collect... What we will use to deprive those who need not and empower those who are in need.

Establish contact now becasue when the passion kicks in I'm not turning back. I will be living the rest of my life exactly as I see fit with the most subserviant submissive super slut wife.

If you're looking for the best at this you found it. Commander fuck your face is here to pound out your soul and cheat his way through the masses egotistical ways with my smooth and perfectly devised plan for the healthiest dose of lovin possible.
>>
>>23242197
He said, " fake sense of superior"!

HA
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Anyone up for trading pics or roleplay
626 82.04.628
>>
I will fucking spit roast you for twenty five days with my vegan bitches while my asshole is being licked through the entire onslaught, again, and again, and again, until you wish you were me at which point your whole entire life changes any you become some hopeful instead of ready and willing to do what it takes to fulfill yourself because you chose the vial troll level of existence...
>>
>>23242288
i'm down,got kik? :)
>>
File: Am I 'ard yet.jpg (660 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Am I 'ard yet.jpg
660 KB, 1536x2048
I don't know what to make of this thread.
Here's a picture of me.
Good day.
>>
I love OP. He's the reason most actual subs won't even look at guys in their twenties and go for older men.
>>
>>23242395
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly breathe. This thread is magnificent.
>>
>>23242395
I'm still here, thank you. I love you too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.