[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night loneliness thread! >What are you watching/listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x195
Friday night loneliness thread!
>What are you watching/listening to/doing?
>Why are you lonely?
>Where are you from?
>Anything else you feel like sharing
>>
>>23238367
bout to down some melatonin and turn off all the lights and go to bed. 5:30 is as good a time as any to call it a day
>Why are you lonely?
i'm a fucking worthless piece of shit
>Where are you from?
USA
>Anything else
nah you don't care
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1431x1256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1431x1256
>>23238382
But I do care. Also:
Popping some Percs and listening to NiN (pic related)
>Why are you lonely?
I can't let people go
>Where are you from?
USA
Share with me anon
>>
File: IMG_20160129_193229.jpg (465 KB, 959x1279) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160129_193229.jpg
465 KB, 959x1279
listening to v and posting on 4chan
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3kEud5MsSQ
>Why are you lonely?
eh I'm not super lonely just those I need a gf feelings
>Where are you from?
Atl
Idk well see where the thread goes
>>
>>23238407
I know that feeling especially well right now. Nice tunes btw
>>
>>23238399
>>What are you watching/listening to/doing?
speedrunners on Twitch
>>Why are you lonely?
I've always felt pretty lonely. From even before teenager years. Interacting with /soc/ girls who add me helps sometimes, but they're always far away and I'm always alone.
>>Where are you from?
NC
>>Anything else you feel like sharing
╮(╯▽╰)╭
>>
>>23238420
What games are you watching? I'm garbage at SR but I love watching it
>>
>>23238418
Thanks hopefully Okc brings me some luck and you as well if you use it
>>23238420
Just don't get caught up in an ldr they're awful
>>
>>23238438
Still haven't tried a dating site since I still can't let it go quite yet. It's fucking stupid, I know.
>>
>>23238444
It's all good man it took me like 5yrs and several girl friends to get over one chick
>>
>>23238461
Shit man how long were you dating? Cause we were two years, lost virginity to each other, and went through a lot of shit in general.
>>
Bouncing between games on my computer

>Why are you lonely?
I don't have any solid friends to hang out with + I don't know what to do in my area.

>Where are you from?
Toronto

Tried starting up a Tinder profile but don't have enough good pictures, and not bothered to make more + the bio is empty.
>>
>>23238471
I understand the Tinder thing, I gave up on it as well. Did you try any other dating sites?
>>
>>23238467
We never even dated I was just her side thing online/good friend/councilor it's kinda complicated stupid and fucked but if soul mates are thing she was mine
>>
Listening to a dj set made by a friend and smoking.
>Why are you lonely?
Most of my friends are on holidays
>Where are you from?
Argentina
my bong
>>
>>23238476
I tried OKC a year or so ago. I had no luck there; likely a combination of a not-well written profile along with poor conversation starters.
If I tried again I probably would have better luck, but I'm not motivated.

On Tinder, I didn't even get started. Profile is incomplete and currently hidden as of the day it was created.
>>
>>23238483
Sounds like you got screwed, be happy you're out of there. There are billions of people in the world that won't keep you on the side my friend
>>
>>23238493
You sound like a bro
>>
>>23238500
Okc is a hassle the m2f ratio is fucked so you have to be perfect to a girl for her to even give you a shot
meet my ex off of there and she showed me her inbox it was constantly filled
>>
>>23238500
You know there's nothing wrong with taking a break from the dating scene, just make sure it's what you want to do before you leave it.
>>
>>23238503
Trust me I know but oxytocin is a hell of a drug and just seeing that girl would make me flutter
last time I saw her pic I just thought her face hasn't aged well thank god
>>
>>23238527
Thank god is right, sounds like you were really stuck man. Did you find another girl to get you out of that rut?
>>
>>23238512
That is true, but in my case I didn't a shred of experience actually dating. I'm in university and haven't been in any sort of relationship.
Thanks, grade school.
>>
>>23238534
Nah I said I went through several gfs and still thought about her the way I got over her was by learning to hate her had to rewrite myself psychologically I also got her to stop posting here which was nice
>>
>>23238540
Do you know anyone in your major? Any clubs and shit? I mean that's rich coming from me, I wouldn't join a club but if you're willing to it's not a bad way to get in with social groups.
>>
>>23238544
Good on you, that takes a lot of willpower. I hope you don't stay no gf for long man.
>>
>>23238367

I just got done exercising! Was watching a video on simple forearm exercises: https://youtu.be/CLjtSyuE11I

I was also doing yoga before that. This particular routine helps me and my upper back pain, but only if I do it consistently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwc6gWmOyQ

I was also watching a bunch of videos on science and stuff. Mostly bullshiting about the greatness of science and the questions in physics, but nothing substantial.

>Why are you lonely?

I think I am lonely because I generally don't have a good taste for casual speak. I can speak casually, but it's really not my preference (although it is an art in itself). The reason why is because I was a lonely, and quiet child that preferred to do things by myself, and then show people what I made or did (if I did or made anything interesting). Then around highschool I started needing to talk to someone because more problems starting coming up in my family, and I also was becoming more aware of things. Sadly, no matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to make friends. I took up guitar and played for 8 months straight: wake up, school, guitar. I became pretty good in a small amount of time and I starting making friends with musicians and people interested in music, but I unfortunately got in the wrong crowd. They were awesome people, but the things that they did were just general rebellious stuff, and I still didn't say a lot or no what to say so I kinda felt lonely still. I needed someone to talk to. My father was somewhat distant and impossible to communicate with (especially when he was drunk, which for years at a time would be nearly every day), my brother was always doing his own thing in his own rebellious crowd and once in a while we would play video games together, and my mother died when I was 4, so there wasn't a lot of people to reach out to. In hindsight there was my cousin and aunt,
>>
>>23238548
A few people, but they're in that area between 'acquaintance' and 'friend'.
I tried two clubs but I wasn't bothered to join in what with the trip between campus and home. I'm not motivated to go to campus for anything other than lectures.
>>
>>23238558
, but I doubt I would have had to courage to talk about my depression (general self harm, thoughts of suicide). I was irrational anyways. That pretty much carried on even through my 4 year relationship which I somewhat ruined with my delusional view of reality. I'm glad it was ruined though because I realized ultimately we were not a good match. It was only a few months ago that I became aware of my delusions, and that I started doing something to alter my behavior.

I'm from New Jersey.
>>
File: dQ26QWd.jpg (69 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
dQ26QWd.jpg
69 KB, 640x568
Listening to Seam
>Why are you lonely?
The only person I want to be around is always busy
Other times I don't want to be around anyone including them
I feel disconnected from people
>Where are you from?
North East
People are hard, relationships are hard, etc
don't fall in love it's a trap
>>
Nothing much at the moment, might put a movie in in a bit. Or throw some music on
>Why are you lonely?
I'm very quiet so it's extremely difficult for me to meet people and make friends/relationships. It takes a very long time for me to be able to open up to people or to make conversation, most people just assume I don't want to be around people I guess. Nothing could be further from the truth.
>Where are you from?
Indianapolis
Not really
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZina2BUJcY
>>23238549
Yah I recommend you try the same and find yourself a new qt3.14

Here's an uplifting song for you :p
>>
>>23238565
Fucking Christ man, I'm sorry about all that. I'm from NJ too, I know how depression feels and I know how shitty family problems feel. My mom was the one drinking all of the time though, but what area are you from?
>>
>>23238570
North East here too, and I know how you feel. People keep themselves busy to forget about other things in life, I was one of those forgotten things.
>>
>>23238581
Haha, thanks man. Perfect timing too, just got to the end of the spiral. Don't listen to NiN when you're sad please.
>>
>>23238586
I'm from Holland Township c:. If you imagine the shape of New Jersey I am located at that pit on left right along the Delaware. No need to be sorry. Ultimately my own actions can make any situation better. No amount of cutting or self victimization will fix it better than fixing how I act, so I am somewhat grateful for my bad childhood since it has given me a lot of perspective.
>>
>>23238605
Hey it sounds like you're already on the road to recovery! That's awesome, and I'm central NJ, Hamilton Township. I just recently developed a new life perspective on well, it's kind of hard to keep but I'm working on it.
>>
>>23238599
Np man the worst thing you can do is submit to depression
>>
>>23238629
Fuck that's half what I'm doing
>>
>>23238612
Awesome! I'm glad to ready you are looking forward to a brighter future. Try to enjoy the ride the best you can xD
>>
I'm listening to ATB - The Mission
>Why are you lonely?
well i live far away in the suburbs and my friends are all in the city
>Where are you from?
Libya
i complain alot and i feel like misfortune haunts me for the rest of my life like nothing ever ends well
>>
>>23238641
Chill music, but you sound just like my friend, a textbook pessimist. I still haven't figured out how to help him, but if it makes you feel better I'm the opposite. I give myself false hope about everything.
>>
>>23238641
Do you think misfortunes only happen to you? Don't take it personal.
>>
>>23238641
There are some people in this world who stop breathing when they sleep. :P

Don't take your existence for granted. You do so many things right and if you take time to look there is plenty to be fortunate about. Really give it the time to settle through your mind.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-29-20-28-19.png (526 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-29-20-28-19.png
526 KB, 720x1280
I think I found Holly on okc
>>
>>23238690
Left one I assume?
>>
>>23238702
Yah
>>
>>23238722
I say abort. She can't be doing wellin the dating scene if she's still on OKCupid, means she's not with anyone. So don't worry about it, forget her.
>>
>>23238690
you are blind
>>
>>23238741
?? I never cared for the girl and her beta followers were annoying as fuck I just thought it was neat
>>
>>23238748
Hey, he did say she didn't age well to be fair.
>>
>>23238758
Fuck man I was worried you were a beta follower. Christ, never do drugs.
>>
>Listening to Fable Cry
>Moved to Nashville on a whim so no friends yet
>South Florida
>Fable Cry is the shit
>>
>>23238770
Sounds like a good time, and that's a good reason to be alone
>>
>>23238769
Lol god no if I ever beta orbit some one please kill me
>>
>>23238781
I remember the day in high school I realized I started as a guy she liked and slowly became a beta orbiter. Changed the fuck out of that right away.
>>
>>23238778
It's pretty good, rather be chilling with people but that'll come in time
>>
>>23238795
Thank god
>>
>>23238828
Haha yeah, I've had some dark times. In fact I was probably emotionally worse off then than I am now. That's a good thing.
>>
>>What are you watching/listening to/doing? SomethingALaMode - SchubertALaMode

>>Why are you lonely? Because my dog is my only friend but he's asleep

>>Where are you from? France

>>Anything else you feel like sharing?
I just need a pizza right now. But it's almost 3 a.m here so i'm just gonna masturbate and go to sleep.
>>
>>23238840
Aw fuck I'm sorry, I have pizza here. I'd help but I'm a little far.
>>
Nothing at this time
>Why are you lonely?
My best friend (F, I am M) gives me mixed signals in telling me that she is not ready for a relationship, but tells me that another guy from many years past (who has confessed his love to her and claims she is his soul mate) and she considers to be one of her best friends is moving back from where he left because of her, and he is moving in with her and her other roommate.
>Where are you from?
USA
I feel helpless in the situation because I love her very much, but I am not sure if she will ever love me in the way I love her. We have our ups and downs, and our own baggage that we carry, but despite this, I feel like I won't ever be good enough for her despite the undying love and loyalty I have given, even in the down times, without her asking for me to prove any to her. With the other guy coming back in a few months, I fear he will win her over because of the time he will get to spend with her, whereas I am always busy with my career and try to spend whatever time I can with her because I want to, not because she makes me.
>>
>>23238865
Dammit man, this is one of the things that's really fucking tough to get past. First off, you already know what I'm gonna say, you can't stay with her. But she's your friend, right? Spent a lot of time together, shared so many things? That's the hardest part about breaking these things off. If she doesn't love you now, she won't come around. Please do your best to find someone new.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x282
>watching/doing/listening
Currently I'm on my break at work. I work at a Starbucks and it's pretty slow
>why are you lonely?
I have few friends, no boyfriend, and no social skills. I'm a dumb memelord that doesn't have the attention span for an adult conversation
>where are you from?
Texas
>anything else
I'm really tired and I feel like shit because I'm really fucking lonely. I don't know how to talk to the opposite sex and I'm probably never going to date anyone because I look younger than I am and no one is into quirky goth girls anymore
>>
>>23238865
Bad situation here. Does she know how you feel? Communication is the best way to find a solution
>>
>>23238856
Where are you from?
>>
>>23238875
It's tough when a person has been in your life a very long time... I still love her, and I want her to be happy, whether its with me or someone else (as its been many times in the past). I have dated other women in the past, but it never seems to work out, and she has always been there for me, as I have for her.
>>
>>23238899
USA, NJ. Too far :(
>>23238882
You may be a memelord, but you're a girl that works at Starbucks. I'm sure some people flirt with you, right?
>>
>>23238907
I know, I know, I know so well. It seems nearly impossible. She seems like the one for you. But this doesn't sound healthy man, it sounds like she keeps you on the side. That's not what you want. You have to stop putting her needs ahead of yours.
>>
>>23238885
She knows how I feel about her. She has known for a while now. I could be over reacting about this (though when she first told me about this guy a while back, I had dreams and feelings that this guy would return for her). I guess its all now a matter of what actually happens when this guy returns. She seems to think this guy and myself would be best friends because we are both very similar in personality and combatability with her personality.
>>
>>23238907
If she felt the same way she would already be with you, we don't wait before beeing with a guy we love. I'm really sorry for that... tell her how you feel and if it doesn't work out there are 27272626 girls for you in this world :)
>>
>>23238920
I think with me, the issue isnt that she asks me to put her needs before mine, but that I willingly put her needs before mine (as I do for everyone I care about in terms of friends and family, because for whatever reason, it was instilled in me to never be selfish and take everyone else into consideration before my own needs)
>>
>>23238910
Not really. Wearing a hat and an apron that's far too big for me makes me look like I'm underage. I'm also really oblivious to what flirting is. Besides I'm not really into men that find it necessary to pay more than $3 for a beverage of any kind.
>>
>>23238945
Oh man, it's like I'm looking into a mirror 3 years ago. Hopefully, you'll learn to live for yourself. Also, don't let your ego get overblown when you do. But seriously, I care about other people as much as I did back when I had your current view, I'm just no longer a doormat.
>>
>>23238947
Damn, that's fair. When I scooped ice cream at a local place I was pretty oblivious to flirting as well. And uniforms aren't flattering. Do you go to uni?
>>
>>23238945
If you stop paying attention to her maybe she'll come on her own?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo57.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo57.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>>23238367
Pic related, also updating my CV ;__;
>Why are you lonely?
I broke my leg and totaled my car, live pretty far from my friends so I don't see them too often
>Where are you from?
East Coast, America
Nothing important, fearful of leaving NEETdom

Hey guys

Probably gonna post in these threads more before I make another chat/discussion thread.
>>
>>23238937
I somewhat agree with you. There have been times where I have been friends with someone that had no feelings for me, but over time, the young lady somehow began returning those feelings. I know she has feeling for me, but in this case I just dont know if she doesnt return them because 1) she honestly just views me as a friend, 2) she is afraid she will fall into some sort of monotony because of my career path vs her possible career path, or 3) she is afraid she won't be loved by my family, knowing she did not have much of a family life and she is used to that living now

its a lot to take into consideration, and if you ask what my career may be, its that I am an engineer that focuses mainly on risk.
>>
>>23238973
Christ man, I hope you're doing alright with the leg and all. And I'm almost NEET, 3 college courses. I know the feel.
>>
>>23238367
working the night shift at a hotel, listening to the stereotypical CD that is on repeat all night and currently taking a break from cleaning

I'm the only one working here during the night. one employee and shit ton of guests

Scandinavia

I like the job, but it gets boring when there's not much to do
the long nights also put quite a strain on me when I get no human contact for hours and everything is dark
>>
Listening to trap music desu, off/on applying for jobs.
Ronery because I wan git dat pp
I'm from Washington state :] rained like a cunt today
I'm mtf trans, calling a doc about starting hormones in the morning.
>>
File: 1413933894329.gif (2 MB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
1413933894329.gif
2 MB, 306x165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuJLTK__DcY
>Why are you lonely?
no friends irl, shut in, shy as fuck, online friends ignoring me and i feel like a bother talking to them when they're doing something else more important.
>Where are you from?
maryland
i just wanna sleep but sleeping alone sucks.
>>
>>23238986
Yeah I took a break from college ( don't recommend it ) but it's cool, almost through the healing process

brb, reading the rest of the thread so I'm not clueless
>>
>>23238965
I do that occassionally and she does come back on her own, telling me that she misses me and hates not seeing or hearing from me. This is where the confusion comes in.
>>
>>23238993
desu? what the fuck is wrong with me. shit
>>
>>23238993
Sounds like an exciting change, good luck with hormones!
>>23238989
I sort of know how you feel, my old job had dim lighting and barely anyone came in. Scooping ice cream in the winter is lonely.
>>
>>23239000
That's some damn good music. Also checked, sorry you're alone East Coaster :(
>>
>>23238955
I am hoping to get to that point, and I am the type where I don't get ego crazy. I have always been a even keel person because of my upbringing. I am happy being the person that I am, but I just get a bit insecure that as happy as I may be living the way I have and being there for the people I am there for, that it will be for naught, and I wont have someone to share my success with, while being supporting and happy for their own success (in this case, my dear friend).
>>
>>23239003
Well I mean if she likes you as a friend she'll still miss you. It's so fucking hard to not take it the wrong way though, I understand. But you have to help yourself move on.
>>
>>23239005
yeah receptionist during off season is dull as fuck, but at least I can sit at the loading dock and smoke cigarettes and look at the stars when it gets really slow
>>
>>23239026
That sounds really relaxing, nice.
>>
File: 1443318964490.jpg (107 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443318964490.jpg
107 KB, 600x800
>>23239010
i love them, listening to them really relaxes me for whatever reason. especially the empty room sessions they do. and it's okay, i'm used to it.
>>
>>23239003
Feel like she's putting you on the side but can't figure out why... if the situation bothers you this much you need to put an end to it, like the other anon said, it's not healthy and quite a waste of time. Free yourself from her or talk to her but stop beeing fooled around (is this sentence even english? I'm french and it's a bit late to think clearly haha)
>>
>>23239022
I want to see how this all plays out over the next few months before coming to any conclusion as to what actions I should take (this is my career coming out in me haha). I know this person will not be here for a few months, and I don't want to let it bother for those few months before he shows up. I know I can continue making great memories with my friend. Maybe when this guy shows up, things will change when we meet. Maybe I find that this guy is who she is meant to be with. Maybe he sees the opposite. This is all conjecture and all things I cannot put through a percentile based risk assessment, but I have dealt with far worse things that have torn me apart. This is just one more thing that I would need to subject myself to so there are no regrets had if I left before going through this possible crucible
>>
>>23239040
Haha it's close enough, I think that sentence structure is cute. But really >>23239020
We're both saying the same thing to you man, I'm sorry. The truth hurts.
>>
>watching The Next Food Network Star on Netflix
>have roommates, but theyre only here Mon-Thursday for class
>otherwise, im completely alone
>recent break up, still fucked up about it
>so cal
>B)
>>
>>23238959
Yeah I'm a biology major but I'm taking a semester off to pay a bit of my student loans. I don't really talk to anyone in any of my classes because they're either much younger than I am or much older (I'm 24 but I look 18) and the only people I do attract are younger than I am
>>
>>23239050
Haha thanks for not laughing at me ! I wish I could speak english like everybody else here. The sad part is that I understand EVERYTHING but when it comes to speaking, I just don't have the words. But it's not that bad...is it?
>>
>>23239040
I think it bothers be so much right now because of the initial shock (but not really shock, I had a feeling this guy would return). I may not have mentioned this, but he did go through a divorce because he felt she was his true soulmate, but this was years ago.

It will subside in a day or two, but I wanted to vent to people who arent biased. It makes it easier to not have it pent up inside (as this is normally what I do until a breaking point).

I honestly can say she doesnt fool me around, but she also is very blunt and forgets when she tells me about these past people who are trying to come back into her life, she is talking to someone who loves her and wants to be with her.

As for your english, I understood it perfectly :)
>>
>>23239081
Not at all, it's hard to tell :) I'm the same way, but with German. Sorry I didn't take French!
>>
Oh I'm in bad shape now everyone.
>>
File: 1453705321678.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1453705321678.png
1 MB, 919x720
>>23238500
tfw you have such little success on OkCupid that they make you a Mod

I still recommend it though, I've had a lot of good convos on that site but I think my profile makes me seem to pretentious. Still probably the best free dating site imo, POF is shit.

>>23239136
you alright?
>>
>>23239084
Well, i'm not going to repeat myself. We already know what the problem is so we need to find a solution now. Either you wait for the other guy to come in a few months and see what happens or you start going out meeting other people to stop beeing "dependant", or you fight for the girl (knowing that it could be "for nothing" at the end, besides a friendship).
What do you feel like doing?
>>
>>23239136
everything ok?
>>
>>23238367
Nothing.
>Why are you lonely?
Because men are cancer, women are boring and there aren't any other options.
>Where are you from?
Hell.
I hate my life. But I hate all of you more for making my life this shit.
>>
>>23239152
Options 1 and 3 sounds like the best options right now, with option 2 being the last resort.
>>
>>23239160
Bummer dude
>>
>>23238882
quirky goth girls are the shit
>>
>>23239136
Me 2 im like getin and my ex start text me wat do
>>
>>23239037
yeah it helps a lot, and occasionally chatting with someone here or on any other form of app, site etc does a lot as well

also I forgot to mention the mailman who brings the papers every morning. that dudd is so chill, always cheerful and smiling
>>
Native Korean girl asks what I'm doing tonight, and turns out she just wants to go drinking. Not even interested in going out just for that, would rather play Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>23239195
do it bro, training your vocation can wait
>>
>>23239202

I like sex, but I have such little enjoyment from going through that kind of stuff I don't have any motivation to.
>>
>>23239195
I no longer have any interest in going out on Friday or Saturday nights to go drinking. I used to find it interesting, but now it has lost its novelty (along with how outrageous drink prices are).
>>
>>23239162
Think with your heart then :) you only live once, if you feel she's worth it then go for it. It's not raisonnabe but love makes us do idiot things. And if it doesn't work out, at least you've tried and you'll have your lesson for every other experience you'll have !
>>
>>What are you watching/listening to/doing
Just started watching Forever

>>Why are you lonely?
One roommate is at work, the other is glued to Dota. No other friends.

>>Where are you from?
Currently in Fargo, ND. From Lenoir, NC

I find it strange that I have to reach outside of my "monkey sphere" for human communication, rather than risking losing face among those I know because I'm a dude, and expected not to "just need to talk"
>>
>>23239205
I get you, I would die for that opportunity though god just to hang out with anybody would be nice
>>
Sorry, OP here, too much to explain. Just gotta know that I'm fucking stupid and relapsed, both on more Percs and the ex. Hope everyone's doing okay though.
>>
>>23239209
Love surely does make us do unreasonable (and illogical) things. I am glad to have gotten all of this input from you all here. I do agree with you that if it doesnt work, at least I went down swinging and can have a lesson to draw from later.
>>
>>23239180
DONT YOU DARE ANSWER
>>
>>23239208

I live in a college area. Introverted but I can get around, only problem is most of the women in my area that I can actually find like the same thing I don't. I feel you
>>
>>23239221
Everyone makes mistakes, and we are all human. There is no judgement from me. We just hope you are doing ok, and at least you are aware of your mistake. Take care, and hang in there,
>>
>>23239222
You seem to love her very much. I would love to know the feeling... hope she realizes how much she's lucky. I wish I knew how it ends haha
>>
>>23239238
I'm trying man, I lost my mind for a moment there. Love does hurt, and cutting contact with someone you love is nearly impossible.
>>
File: david.jpg (43 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
43 KB, 500x317
>Listening to
Dadshit
>Why Am I Lonely?
That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
>Where Am I From?
Upstate NY
>Anything Else
I don't even necessarily need a gf, I just really like talking to cute girls by text or by skype. It isn't the touch of a woman, but it gives me something to look forward to throughout the day and it fills in some of the hole in my soul.

[spoiler]If there are any qt girls reading this, my skype is mrfritzer[/spoiler]
>>
>>23239236
I also live in a college city that revolves around going either to the main street where all the college bars are, or going a few miles north to the ritzy and overly expensive club where everyone thinks they are best friends with the house DJ. I lived that scene while in college. It wasnt anything special now that I look back on it. I just find it depressing that all the people I did that stuff with, are still stuck in that scene, doing nothing particularly productive with their lives because of how self-important being a "promoter" has made them.
>>
was watching this korean movie called Friend 2, which was meh (the original is one of my fav movies) not a koreaboo, just a korean kid
also been listening to Whirr all day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JHVi2UxZ8
>Why are you lonely?
moved away from my hometown last year and been living in a place without much to do, also very introverted and a little depressed
>Where are you from?
minnesota, but currently connecticut
not really, I'm just bored and lonely
>>
>>23239172
Love me pls
>>
This thread will not die, I'll return shortly. Gotta sort my shit out.
>>
>>23239248
I sincerely hope that you find that feeling one day. It is the most wonderful and tormenting thing all at the same time, but you know it is worth the good times and heartache when you find that special someone you love unconditionally. I just hope my story ends like it does in all those animes that her and I watch together.

I think sooner or later she will realize. I am just not sure when. Either way, however it ends, I won't regret how it ends and wont hold any ill will against her.
>>
>>23239284
gladly <3
>>
>>23239254
That is very true. I have had that problem in the past with exes, but it took a solid support system for it to eventually truly end. Stay strong my friend.
>>
File: Snapchat-5152600951321794980.jpg (147 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5152600951321794980.jpg
147 KB, 540x960
>>23239026
pic related, finally done with most of the chores
>>
>>23238367
>>What are you watching/listening to/doing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcHjTfrruM
>>Why are you lonely?
Autism, lifetime of bad interactions with other people leading to general fear/paranoia and complete social ineptitude.
>>Where are you from?
Originally, Kingston. Currently in Thunder Bay.
Eh...
>>
>>23239302
So you got a kik or nahhhh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdpIvA2Ox8w
>>23239334
jazzhands42
>>
>Invited to coworker's party on FB
>Don't know any one
>Everyone is better looking than me
>Stay at home and fret.
>>
>>23239358
Don't worry about it. I am always invited to coworkers parties where all of what you describe is true. I normally go to try and be social, but normally end up sitting at a table fiddling on my phone for a while, then leave without saying anything because after trying to talk to new people, their friends show up and they completely ignore everyone else at the party, while the only person I know is being a good host and making sure everyone has food or drinks or other stuff. So dont even fret.
>>
Listening to Dream Theater and browsing the web
>Why are you lonely?
Because my ex-wife was abusive and now I have no confidence
>Where are you from?
SC
>Anything else
I find myself browsing this site far too often and sleeping far too little. I guess it's because all my friends moved away and all my female friends were chased away by my crazy ex. Go to work, come home, repeat.
>>
>>23239452
That new dream theater is pretty fucking great
>>
>>23238420
What part of NC? I'm in Chapel Hill :)
>>
>>23239457
indeed it is.

Released at the perfect time in my life
>>
>>23238367
looking for something to turn me on
>Why are you lonely?
wife and kids away for weekend
>Where are you from?
Toronto Ontario Canada
feeling desperate
>>
watching the 100
>Why are you lonely?
I don't honestly know why guess I'm just a shut in
>Where are you from?
I'm from NYC
this would probably sound like some bait shit, but honestly I feel useless and consider just ending it because why keep on running of there's nothing to run for
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.