[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any non-degenerate buddy wanna help a non-degenerate friend find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: slide-amsterdam.jpg (99 KB, 961x276) Image search: [Google]
slide-amsterdam.jpg
99 KB, 961x276
Any non-degenerate buddy wanna help a non-degenerate friend find a place to sleep in Amsterdam for a couple of days/a week as of Tuesday?
Gonna travel down to South Africa, but I want to stop in Amsterdam to smoke some cannabis and see a pal.
Not planning on wasting too much money as I got a long trip.
23yr
>>
Define non-degenerate you degenerate
>>
If you wanna stay at a reasonably priced hostel, the stayokay vondelpark is the best you can get without spending a lot of moneys.
>>
>>23237183
Well, someone who isn't going to maul me with a hacksaw or someone who doesn't live in a crack house.
You get the idea.
>>
>>23237269
you willing to suck a D?
>>
>>23237193
>tayokay vondelpark
What's the cheapest night i can get?
>>
>>23237282
Nah man.
>>
>>23237300
The cheapest places I know that are still decent are probably stayokay stadsdoelen (cheaper and lower standard than the vondelpark one, but still an okay place and right in the centre) or the shelter hostel jordan (a place run but christians but still a perfectly normal and fine hostel, and they have events like game nights and stuff for socializing if you like). There is also the shelter hostel city, but it's one of the absolutely cheapest places right in the centre, so it's known to be frequented by some rather shady people who cannot afford to stay anywhere else - I would recommend not to stay there.
>>
>>23237366
Cheers, I looked them all, but the lowest price a night is 30e?
There must be something cheaper, man
>>
File: Capture.png (16 KB, 875x198) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16 KB, 875x198
>>23237594
For the weekdays you should be able to get a place under 20/night, but there's big pressure on friday and saturday night because of everyone coming in for the weekends, so every hostel will be a lot more expensive then. For example I attached the breakdown from the stayokay stadsdoelen from booking through hostels.com for a week starting tuesday, 5th and 6th being friday and staurday night are more than twice as expensive to bring the total for the week to €184, so an average of 26/night.

If something like that is still too expensive, the best I can suggest is simply shopping around on the sites like hostels.com yourself or trying for couchsurfing etc. Unfortunately I have no room at my place other than my bed and I assume you don't want to share it haha.
>>
>>23237669
Haha, thanks for doing this man. Im on my phone so its harder to mess with google. Laptop died.
I'll keep looking around and bumping this thread in case someone else has an idea.
I got around 650e to spend till south africa, so you know, I really gotta with the cheapest possible variation.
>>
>>23237777
Yeh, it can be quite expensive here. But you know whats not? Taking a D to the face and mabye some light cuddling. heh?
>>
>>23237777
No worries! I stayed in hostels here for months when I was moving here so I saw quite a few of them and talked to other people who stayed in a lot of them, so I'm happy to help out with what I know. Hope you find something, just let me know if there's anything else I can help with with regards to Amsterdam.
>>
>>23237799
Also this guy does have a point to be fair haha, if you're really desperate to save on moneys the most likely way to stay for free probably would be to stay with a gay guy in exchange for sex. :P
>>
>>23237807
Yeah are there maybe hostels outside of Amsterdam?
In, lets say, a 5km radius?
Or other places to crash at.
I was on the Golden Coast in Australia a few years back and there were these places where you work for a few hours a day, pay next to nothing to stay there and help around a bit. I worked for 2-3 hours max except for weekends and paid 6$ a night.
If you know the language, could you try and find something like that around the general Amsterdam area please?
The deal should be called something like 'working holiday'
I'm searching on my phone and it's so god damn slow.
Also we can share the bed if you're a dickless female.
>>
>>23237799
Nnah. I gave that shit a lot of thought even to experience it, but I just cannot think about it for more than 2 seconds without cringing.
Freedom to gay people, honestly none of it bothers me, but it ain't my thing.
>>
>>23237853
fair enough buddy :)
>>
>>23237887
Why aren't there females asking for their v's to get eaten man damn it
Murphy's laws, it just ain't fair
>>
>>23237837
I don't know of any viable places outside Amsterdam that are also a viable distance away. There is for example the flying pig beach hostel where according to hostels.com you could stay a week for about €90, but this is so far outside the city (30km) that it's very inconvenient and chances are with transport costs you won't be saving anything compared to staying near the centre. Maybe someone else will know of other places to crash at, I don't unfortunately.

When I was staying in the hostels here the only ones I ever heard of having a working holiday type deal were the 2 shelter hostels I mentioned in the post earlier. I'm pretty sure they only took people for like a month at a time though, and during the busier summer season, but you could get in touch with them and ask.

Unfortunately I'm a male so there would be a dick in my bed, sorry. :P
>>
>>23237950
Well thanks a lot anyways man
Im going out of internet range now, I'll open the thread later to see what's up
Nn people
>>
>>23237950
ah I worked in the flying pig in 2014. good memories.

OP try airbnb
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.