[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of getting triggered by Chad? This is the last safe z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: NotaCuck.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
NotaCuck.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
Tired of getting triggered by Chad?
This is the last safe zone for virgins.
https://discord.gg/0mq1PnFKQN07IHQh

Here be the insta-bans.
> ALL women no exceptions.
> Anyone who hints to having sex before, prostitute/gay sex doesn't count but don't tell people it's overrated and no details unless asked.
> People who argue or give normie advice to someone venting
> Braggers. fuck the few people on official r9k who talked about how easy it is to get laid.

For those that don't know, discord is like a skype in your browser that lets you embed videos/pics, create your own plugins/etc. Works on mobile also.

Currently in the process of creating a Maki waifu bot.
We chat, play games together, and sometimes vent. (mostly me.)
It's the only chat where you don't have to listen to how many girls Chad had sex with last week.
>>
come on in, we're a chill group!
>>
b&
>>
File: lul.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
>>23233926
Don't worry, literally every other chat out there accepts you with open arms.
>>
>>23233830
> ALL women no exceptions.
Where is the safe zone for female virgins then?
>>
are you also one of those r9k faggots that think you're such special snowflakes that a /wiz/ board will become a thing?
>>
>>23233830
Stop bringing your /r9k/ bullshit over here.
>>
>>23234150
My snapchat is pretty safe
>>
File: eatshit.gif (1 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.gif
1 MB, 420x236
>>23234175
Nope, I'm someone who is letting you guys have this board. I just want buddies who got the same vibe as me.

>>23234150
Literally everywhere else, I would tell you to make a female only Chat but then no one will type the first message.

This is literally the only chat in the planet that has the balls to thor hammer a woman. It's the only haven and we will not give it up.
>>
>>23234211
kek
>>
Lol stop posting on /soc/ if you hate women and non-virgins you retard
>>
>>23233830
If I lurk long enough will you virgins eventually all kill yourselves on live stream?
>>
>>23233830
Hopefully bait ... if not; what exactly is the point of a hugbox full of miserable people?

>>23234211
Smooth.

>>23234248
> I would tell you to make a female only Chat but then no one will type the first message.
Niceeee.
>>
>>23234304
>Hopefully bait ... if not; what exactly is the point of a hugbox full of miserable people?
Validation
>>
>>23234304
who said we're miserable? Virgins can be happy as hell when surrounded by other people they can relate to.

For me personally, virginity only bothers me because on a daily basis I listen to peoples sex stories, and all their relationship woes.

I've been pretty happy since finding some virgins to hang with.
>>
>>23234341
but only male virgins, apparently.
>>
>>23234341
>for me personally...
stop right there
>>
>>23234326
Isn't that the worst thing that can happen to them?

Something like: "Yeah, it sucks so bad being a virgin. You must have such a tortured life and women are such bitches :(" will just further pull them into misery, away from normal people and progress.

Kinda sad but definitely amusing too.
>>
>>23234387
They're in denial. They think "normies" and "chads" and "sluts" are the bad guys and the root of their problems. They don't want to own up to the fact that it's on them to change and improve their situations. Validating their feelings and circle-jerking their warped views of the world is easier. And yes it only makes you more miserable.
>>
File: blablabla.png (129 KB, 281x300) Image search: [Google]
blablabla.png
129 KB, 281x300
>>23234387
>>23234427

More like to avoid these kind of assumptions.
We're in the chat cheering each other on, congratulating each other when we do something and keeping spirits up. If anything the chat is a little too happy.

>>23234361
I just suggest you try making your own Chat that don't have these rules. This is pretty much the best discord chat I been in so far and don't want it ruined.

The non-virgins are sounding so sociopathic when they try to theorize the virgin mindset.
You're generalizing and correcting you wouldn't win me any points. It's best if you don't like us, so you can eventually lose interest in participating in these chats demoralizing some with your solipsism.

I'm not upset at the female I rejected, but why are you trying to jump into a space with people who are rejecting you? You should only be with people who want you.
>>
>>23234538
>The non-virgins are sounding so sociopathic when they try to theorize the virgin mindset.
have you ever heard virgins complaining on this site? they create that mindset
>>
>>23234597
have you ever been to r9k?
half of that board is normal people from here and other boards trying to bait and rile up the virgins for their own personal enjoyment

most of the negative feelings are not generated by the virgins themselves, but instead by the idiots who see them as easy targets
>>
File: kuro.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kuro.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>23234597
It's understandable if it creates that mindset.
Unfortunately from what I'm seeing is people like to look at insecurity as an unjustifiable evil trait. While it's an unhealthy trait it's the biggest human indication.

And because of that, people tend to treat people like dogshit for their insecurities.
For example, I'm a 22 year old virgin. On a daily basis from family "friends" co-workers and more, I get to hear all their talk about sex and relationship woes.

This creates a physical response that causes me to produce negative emotions.
Justifiably so, I try to avoid situations that make me feel negative.
BUT the situation I'm describing is practically impossible in our society.
Because I'm in the minority my feelings & thoughts do not matter to anyone.
If I react to my emotions, as in react negatively I will get shitted on by any community.
Humans aren't really meant to pent up their emotions, which leads to venting.

You don't personally know us, venting is healthy.
If someone spends most of their day awake around negative influences, venting is a common response.

What this chat is, is an escape from all negative influences. Having people we can relate to gives a sense of security. I am genuinely happy around other virgins, they aren't producing these negative emotions and we can actually joke about our lives.

Lastly I'll add that having people wrongly diagnose you does produce negative stimuli.
Unless it makes you feel better to theorize about us, you're just producing results that make people out there feel worse. THAT's sociopathic that people can ignorantly make low self-esteem people feel worse.

It is a driving factor for the insta-bans, we don't want to feel bad and we just want to be happy. Then we see people intervene, and look at them as fucked up pieces of shit.
>>
This is just so sad. Seriously though, yall need to find something else to dwell on. And stop being so fucking mean to women.
>>
File: 12938.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
12938.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>23234780
> yall need to find something else to dwell on.
That's what the chat is for. We're talking about Kanji and music right now.

> And stop being so fucking mean to women.

and now it's no longer about us, and about you again. Women should only hang around people that want them.
There was a guy in the chat giving suggestions about being nice to women. You're generalizing.

If excluding women is being mean, then women are far more mean than men. Every activity in the world has a "women only".
>>
>>23234833
> Implying I'm a woman.
> I'm the one generalizing.
> you won't talk to the ladies because they're incapable of feeling like you.
> I'm the one generalizing.
>>
>>23234614
r9k is mostly an echo chamber for self pitying virgins who like to blame the world for their problems instead of working to do anything about it. most people don't care if you're a virgin or not, but if you're the type to always bitch and moan about it like it's EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT then of course you're going to be ridiculed. who likes whiny people?

>>23234740
>trying this hard to justify self victimization
>other people can't enjoy things or talk about them because it hurts my feefees
alright m8
>>
>>23234833
you're so fucking r9k, right down to the NEET pepe

go back to your containment board hugbox
>>
>>23234868
>>23234866
>>23234876
> proceeds to continue harassment.
> proceeds to spend their day attacking low self esteem people.
> proceeds to argue that someone is a bad person, while they're treating him like shit.

If this isn't sociopathic then what is?
You're spending your time bitching and moaning about r9k, and harassing people online.

You want to win an internet war against me of all people? I didn't even provoke you.

Sheesh, I'm not going to tell you how to spend your time but that's pathetic.
I bet you stalk depression sites PMing everyone that they're all trash.
>>
>>23234966
You posted this thread on /soc/ of all places. Don't pretend like you weren't trying to provoke anyone.
>>
>>23234966
You linked two people bro.
I'm not as mean as the other dude.
>>
File: raishi.jpg (12 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
raishi.jpg
12 KB, 512x288
>>23234977
I am new to /soc/ this is my second thread, and I haven't looked at any other threads yet. (new to 4chan overall.)

>>23235007
I realized that after. I think text is bad for sharing opinions, too many misinterpretations upon assumptions.

I'm new to 4chan, but learning quickly about the hit and runs and general reactions on here.

I already started my self-improvement.
(Gym, better career, skincare.)

Anyway it's pointless to continue to talking about this, like from my perspective I'm the positive one, and a bunch of other people here have been negative.
While they/you see the opposite.
There's actually many reasons we won't allow women, but we're not obligated to say. I would refer to my Kuro post and summarize it as women innately produce negative stimuli when they're in the chat with us. It wouldn't be healthy for either gender based on the chats purpose. (to produce positive stimuli.)

If any female virgins are suffering, I suggest they make a chat instead of joining people who don't want them.
>>
>>23235174
>I am new to /soc/ this is my second thread, and I haven't looked at any other threads yet. (new to 4chan overal
then FYI, this shit belongs on r9k. full of the people you're trying to attract
>>
>>23236454
not contributing to the argument, however iirc r9k janitors auto deletes any kind of discord or social thread.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.