[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any cheaters on here what happend and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1453908963845.jpg (40 KB, 480x633) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453908963845.jpg
40 KB, 480x633
Any cheaters on here what happend and why
>>
Bf has a low sex drive. I have a high sex drive. What do
>>
>>23227567
Stop trying to internally justify being a degenerate cheating slut and attempting to getting affirmation from virgin beta males who will tell you what you want to hear solely because you are a girl
>>
>>23227591
You sure are mad. Will you fill my boipucci?
>>
>>23227620
FourthBearr on kik
>>
Gf has low sex drive. Doesnt seem to really care.

Ex before her was just a fucked up chick. Found out she cheated on me. With a buncha dudes, lied about some other shit. So i just fucked whoever. Didnt really care.
>>
I've never cheated, but I've ended up fucking people with boyfriends faaaar more often than I am comfortable. Over the last while seems like I've had a lot of people offer to cheat with me, not hugely happy about that.
>>
Male here. Haven't cheated yet, but I will eventually. I'm only looking to fuck committed women. Taking applications.
>>
>>23227620
Why don't you just break up with said bf if it others you so much? He'll break up with you anyway if he finds out what you're doing anon.
>>
>>23227620
Pics of said boipucci?
>>
>long story short.her family was a mess.
>i knew her mother was cheating her father longer time than her.
>never told her that.i saw her mother seriously making out with a guy on street by accident but she didnt saw me.anyway.
>she find it outs too.they was using the same computer...facebook and stuff.
>she didnt have the balls to discuss with me even we was together for 2 years.she just told me she feels embarased to discuss a few things about her family with me.
>she discuss that to a friend of her.not even good buddy of her but i knew she was liking him
>a shoulder to cry on becames a dick to ride on
>she told me.i was a shitty boyfriend back then.i break up with her
>lesson learned
>>
>>23227687
this, girls with boyfriends are even bigger sluts than girls w/o boyfriends. Especially ugly girls.
>>
>>23227567
Find a way to get him in the mood? Maybe tell him that your Sex Drive is through the roof? Don't cheat. It just makes things worse.
>>
I cheated.
I felt like it.
No fucks were given.
>>
>>23227923
That in no way relates to what she said.
If anything, she proved guys with girlfriends are bigger sluts than guys without.
>>
>>23227567
You need to either:

1) Get couples counseling
2) Communicate to him that you're unhappy with your sex life. When you're in a relationship, you should be able to talk about anything with your partner. If this seems like an awkward situation then you need to grow the fuck up. Just be like, "Hey (lower sex drive) I've been meaning to talk to you about this. Is there anything I can do to make our sex life better? I've been unhappy with our sex life and my needs aren't being met. I really wanna fix this because I love you." If he makes a good effort to improve then awesome.

3) Break up. Unless this lower sex drive is something new (i.e. could be caused by depression) then otherwise you went into the relationship with opposing sex drives. You can't force someone to want more sex. You two are sexually incompatible. You deserve to be with someone who will match your sex drive.

Sex is an important part of healthy relationships and if there's a problem there, it causes resentment and unhappiness. This does NOT give you or anyone an excuse to cheat but it should be a wake up call.,
>>
>>23228366
>> I've ended up fucking people with boyfriends
>> people with boyfriends

I'm not a chick. I'm a guy, and I am referring to women in relationships. That being said, >>23227923 is a fucking idiot.

No, women with boyfriends aren't "bigger sluts" than single women. I am not off handily aware of the statistics of cheaters, but I wouldn't be surprised if men cheated more than women. Don't really give a shit.

Besides, nothing wrong with being a "slut". I'm a pretty damned huge slut. I just don't like getting involved in situations that are likely to cause me drama.
>>
i hate all you cheaters t(-.-t)
>>
>>23228442
No you don't.
>>
>>23227537
>mfw OP's image
>mfw male ego
>>
I want to fuck this girl that sits next to me in class so bad. I keep having dirty dreams about her, I can't stand it. She's married, I'm in a committed relationship and have a child with my gf. What do?
>>
>>23228842
fatty pls
>>
File: Anime-Anime-Art-1009009.jpg (254 KB, 652x922) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Anime-Art-1009009.jpg
254 KB, 652x922
>>23228900
Said the pot to the kettle.
>>
>>23227537
Gf was in Buffalo, friend came over and she was fighting with her boyfriend. They were on a "break" and she wanted to fuck someone since he was probably doing the same thing. I layes on the bed, she layed next to me and we talked, one thing led to another and she was sucking my dick.
>>
Never, cheated. I don't think it's in my blood.

I wouldn't even have sex with somebody if I were suspicious that she has a bf. I live by the idea that if you don't condone something, you don't enable it.
>>
>>23228374
I just want you to know that all 3 of your answers are of no help to me what-so-ever. Generalizations aren't always the answer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.