[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so hes my scenario in which i hope the acclectic kinkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Ok guys so hes my scenario in which i hope the acclectic kinkey side of the internet has the awencer to. Im a dude, end up being the "Top" in pretty much every relationship ive been in, so i want to try something diffrent, what is this diffrent you ask? Highly dominant female come comeplete with Collar/Leash, Handcuffs, a strap on. I would really love to do like a multi day deal where a place gets rented out and you live the roles for a weekend or whatever (the concept of being woken up in the morning on a leash getting bent over and fucked with a strap on then told to make breakfast then being fourced to suck it under a table while she eats is a reoccoring fantasy that seems super hot. So here is the issue getting in the way of this. how do i do it safely? namely, if im going to hook up with a chick to have sex involveing restraints how do i know shes not some psyco? how do most people looking for this kind of thing go about it? Help me out peoples i need a girl to consensualy rape me with a rubber dick.
>>
>>23225168
>Ok guys so HERE'S my scenario in which i hope the ECLECTIC KINKY side of the internet has the ANSWER to. I'M a dude, end up being the "Top" in pretty much every relationship ive been in, so i want to try something DIFFERENT, what is this DIFFERENT you ask? Highly dominant female come comeplete with Collar/Leash, Handcuffs, a strap on. I would really love to do like a multi day deal where a place gets rented out and you live the roles for a weekend or whatever (the concept of being woken up in the morning on a leash getting bent over and fucked with a strap on then told to make breakfast then being fourced to suck it under a table while she eats is a RECURRING fantasy that seems super hot. So here is the issue getting in the way of this. how do i do it safely? namely, if im going to hook up with a chick to have sex INVOLVING restraints how do i know shes not some PSYCHO? how do most people looking for this kind of thing go about it? Help me out peoples i need a girl to consensualy rape me with a rubber dick.

That's just spelling.

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>23226269
>Highly dominant female come comeplete with Collar/Leash

COMPLETE

And I am STILL finding shit.
>>
Ok guys so here's my scenario in which I hope the eclectic kinky side of the internet has the answer to. I'm a dude, end up being the "Top" in pretty much every relationship I've been in, so I want to try something different, what is this different you ask? Highly dominant female come complete with Collar/Leash, Handcuffs, a strap on. I would really love to do like a multi-day deal where a place gets rented out and you live the roles for a weekend or whatever (the concept of being woken up in the morning on a leash getting bent over and fucked with a strap on then told to make breakfast then being forced to suck it under a table while she eats is a reoccurring fantasy that seems super-hot. So here is the issue getting in the way of this. How do I do it safely? Namely, if I'm going to hook up with a chick to have sex involving restraints how do I know she's not some psycho? How do most people looking for this kind of thing go about it? Help me out peoples I need a girl to consensually rape me with a rubber dick.
>>
>>23226289
This is this thread now.
>>
>>23225168
>consensually rape

Those two don't really work together
>>
>>23226475
Welcome to the world of oxymorons.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.