[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people who work on fast food or kitchen/restaurant settings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1451280703540.jpg (96 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
1451280703540.jpg
96 KB, 659x438
Why are people who work on fast food or kitchen/restaurant settings always whores or always trying to hook up with each other?
>>
>>23223864
No fucking clue. Haven't done a job like that in over a decade.
>>
>>23223864
Because our jobs suck so we need a distraction
>>
>>23223864
can confirm notion as a guy who almost never gets laid i fucked 2 girls in a 4 month span working for Wendy's during the recession. in my 30's
>>
>>23224680
also turned down 2other offers because they were fat. i joked indescrimant job standards. indescrimant sex standards as far as the woman interested in fucking me
>>
why do people in offices always try to fuck each other?

people try to fuck each other, and when you have a bunch of young people working together they will try to fuck
>>
>>23223864
Worked at a McDonalds and at a deli service with only women and never experienced any of that shit.
>>
Where the hell are you guys that this shit happens? Then again, maybe it's because I live in WA.
>>
>>23224730
It never happens as much in offices. Me thinks different socioeconomic status and more self-control.
>>
Lower IQ
I can say that because I worked in fast food for 3 years
>>
>>23225419

Maybe they're not "whores" but office romances are a huge, huge thing. And they're not always the Jim and Pam type. Sometimes they're just whirlwind fucks that make life in the office harder for everyone.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink.
>>
>Chad, Mercedes, Crystal, Liz, Caiden (white guy who thinks his rap career is about to blow up), and Jeremy, various other white trash names
>two with drug problems
>one busted and fired with coke in bathroom
>one chick had two baby daddies who both come in all the time
>same girl has blown every new male coworker that came in
>manager fucks Mercedes in the walk-in
>fires a guy for doing the same fucking thing
>owners are swingers
>pretty sure only black guy there fucked the owner's wife
>Liz blows another guy regularly for Percs
>Chad is a sex offender
>all of them have at the least half sleeves or lower back tattoos
>I want no part of this shit so everyone thinks I'm gay

I miss my white trash coworkers they were entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>23225550
lel
>>
>>23225491
That's why you get jobs with little to no women so less drama
>>
>>23225550
She ever blow you bro?
>>
>>23226147
Nah
>>
>>23225550
You got any more stories?
I worked at a pizza place for a while, but it's always just me and one other person at a time, and we were all kind of normal.
>>
>>23227276
I've worked at a pizza place too. Less sex at the one. ust about everyone smoked weed and was pretty cool actually.
>>
Fucking hate working with women
>>
This makes me miss working at waffle house
>2007
>work midnight shift 4 nights a week, 10 hour shifts
>this is the south so all cooks are male and all servers are female
>usually work with 2 but sometimes 3 servers, really good at the job so I'm always the only cook
>bitches have no interest in me, but one sucks dick in the bathroom for xanax
>I find out so she starts sucking my dick so I don't tell the manager
This goes on for about 4 months, eventually she got into heroin and quit so we had to hire a new midnights server
>enter Gina
>mid 30s, super fat white bitch
>dumber than a box of rocks
>finds me attractive, probably because she hasn't got any in 5+ years
>agree to fuck in the bathroom but only if it's doggy
And that's how I got an ssbbw fetish.
Got my cuck fetish there too, but that's a way longer story and I'm not good at storytelling
>>
>>23228948
>cuck fetish

Give a Tldr
>>
>>23227276
>>23227311
Pizza places are the exception. They are almost always full of stoners.
>>
Front of house is generally a room full of attractive people; a lot of who will work at times that other folk will be socializing. It means you spend a lot of time with your coworkers. Depending on the restaurant, but a lot of the restaurants that are focused around having a super attractive front of house staff tend to have a bit of a drug problem. This means a bit of a partying problem, often.

All of these things cause hookups - and some places might just have one or two, other places will have all aspects.

Back of house is a high stress long hour environment working odd hours as well.

Hospitality in general is pretty well known for that; you should see night life. Everyone's fucking everyone all the time.
>>
>>23230137
Truth. I bartended. Lots of fucking amongst the staff. Often in the bar/kitchen/parking lot.
>>
>>23223864
Because it's easier to go out with someone you're around with almost every day instead of a complete stranger.
>>
>>23230137
>attractive

Nah
>>
>>23230582
FOH is traditionally attractive folk. Especially in trendy restaurants. I'm not talking about fast food because I don't remember the last time I grabbed fast food, and don't know anyone that has worked fast food since high school.
>>
>>23227276
Old manager got busted fucking a girl after close. It was funny because everyone hated him. Caught by our religious owner
>>
>>23226135
>workplace is easiky 90% women
>no drama

plus the only time they was drama like that was when we hired a new guy, had to fire him in less than two weeks. fucking incompetent previously NEET fag that and to hit on everyone. same thing happened next time we hired a guy

not all workplaces are the same m8
>>
>>23231528
I guarantee they are all older than 40.
>>
>>23231994
no, most of us are 19 - 35. about 30 people work at our location, and one of them is a guy. at our parent location there's about 65, and four of them are guys. little to no internal drama
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.