[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... I'm 24f, and I've been finding myself more and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: agegap.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
agegap.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
So.... I'm 24f, and I've been finding myself more and more attracted to handsome older guys, like in their 40s. There's a guy who works at my college whom I've seen around several times, and I know he's married so I won't mess with him (he also has two kids), and the biggest age gap I've ever had was when I was 21 and he was 30.

Am I weird? Sure guys in their 40s are hot for girls in their 20s, but ... Really handsome in shape guys in their 40s, particularly with that little bit of grey on their temples and a grey beard? YES PLEASE.

Anyone here experienced with that sort of relationship? Does it work?
>>
>>23220787
As a 26 year old I'm really looking forward for my first grey patches. My hair genes are awesome and it will look great on me so I hope I'll find some qt in her twenties then as well.
>>
Nah older dudes can be kind of hot there is nothing weird about being attracted. Age gap can make socializing hard tho.
>>
If you don't mind living past your partner for about 20-30 more years after they'e dead then go for it.
>>
I'm 25 seeing a 45 year old right now, works great for me because he looks like my dad, buys me weed and drives a 4x4
Less superficially than that we actually get on really well he probably acts a bit younger than he is and sometimes I act a bit older than I am so it balances out lol
>>
>>23220832
Personally, I think the only time someone should really be worried, is when they're specifically looking for a partner 15+ years older than them.
>>
I told one of my friends that I had this total thing for George Clooney, and while she agreed that he's hot, she was absolutely repulsed by my saying that I'd date a guy that age. She said it was like, if he liked me he would have to be a pedo. I'm like hang on, I'm an adult, he's an adult, so what's the deal?

>>23220856

What about cultural references and stuff like that? Does it ever feel weird?
>>
>>23220867
yeah it is weird, talking about something and turns out I was like 5 at the time, he breaks a sweat lol
But I think it's hot
>>
>>23220898

How'd you meet if you don't mind my asking? When I changed my OKC profile to list men in their 40s all I got was major, seriously major fat, bald creeps or guys looking for "daddy / daughter" kink. I'm totally self sufficient so not looking for that, but have zero idea how to try and meet a guy like that.

And now you've got me hopeful :)

Also I suppose this is an age gap thread.
>>
>>23220787
You just describe me...
I think any woman 21-60 can be attractive, and that includes 20 somethings. But I get judged for being creepy , so I don't actively try to date those girls.
>>
>>23220935
>guy like that.

Like what you found, that is.
>>
>>23220935
First person I've met up with on tinder, pure fluke
>>
>>23220949
>>23220982
Where are you?
Sound like tinder is the way to go, just gonna take some time to root through the ugly dudes.
I've heard that the sugardaddy sites work well. Have a 21 yo friend who hooks up with 30 & 40 yo guys all the time.
>>
Nope. Not weird. I'm 43. 2 kids. Divorced. I attract 29 and younger alot.
>>
>>23221024

MA.

And yeah, but the whole sugar daddy concept I find creepy. I don't need some guy to take care of me financially, and as someone else said, if I did find something long term, I would want to know I'd be secure taking care of myself.

Whenever some guy called me "little girl" on OKC I wanted to punch my screen. I'm not tall, only 5'3", and ya sure, I'm not buxom, but guys who say that makes me think they're closet pedos.
>>
>>23220861
Exactly.
If it happens, it happens.
Seeking it out is the danger here.
>>
>>23220787
"Am i weird?"

Bitch you're just like every other chick in the history of ever with this i like older men shit
>>
>>23221060
I'd be willing to bet that if you wanted company /dates/sex without the sugar/money part of the arrangement.... you wouldn't have any complaints from the guys. Truly.
>>
>>23220935
The other side of this is that I will put 40+ as my interest (I am 42) on Omegle and connect with all these 19f ...bitch, there is a reason I put "40+" as my interest!
>>
>>23220787
Pretty much me lately wrapped in a bow.
It really just boiled down to finding the right dude really...
>>
>>23220787
I dated a 42 year old woman when I was 22.
Dated a bunch of other women in their 40s as well.
I'd never consider a relationship with that a big age difference. I don't want to grow old with someone who is much older with me.

I think it's probably easier the other way around for a more long term serious relationship though.

>>23220948
>I think any woman 21-60 can be attractive
Pretty much.
I do think attractiveness is more common in the 20s, but there are plenty of beautiful people who are much older.
>>
>>23220787
I'm 39 m, can i get your skype?
>>
>>23221080
this

i'm 21 and fucked a 33 year old last week. i developed an interest in older men a couple months ago and i like him even more now that i know how old he is.
>>
>>23220935

older dude here

Anything worth a shit is hard to find int his life. Some people get lucky and get it right away, but most of the time you have to spend a good amount of time sifting through shit with a shovel until you find it. If you are going to go the internet route, I think dating sites are a losing proposition - full of desperate men (and entitled women). Better to find a board with people that share a common interest, so you can engage them in conversation and get a feel for a person before you make a move. 4chan isn't that great in that regard, due to its anonymous nature (as soon as the thread is over, you lose touch)
>>
>>23220787
In one now. Yes, it works. Really well.
>>
>>23224507
what's the gap?
>>
I've found older guys to have more of a sense of entitlement, like fine you want to stay with your wife and kids, fine if you want to talk to other girls too but heaven forbid I should talk to another older guy ugh
>>
>>23224529
27 years.

I try not to give her too hard a time about being too old for me. ;)
>>
>>23223159
I'm fit, basically handsome,and told I look younger than I am (45).
It's still hard as hell to meet younger women.
>>
>>23220948
This is me, btw, new ID#
>>
just admit you really want some money
>>
Bumping just to make sure OP gets her answers before setting off to bag herself an old man.

It's huntin' season!
>>
I like talking to guys upwards of 30. I'm 22. I like teasing them and other naughty things. My ideal match would be an older dom. I haven't had much exposure though.
>>
>>23225178
Bit of a generalization. I'm 37, in a relationship with a 17F. I am happy to vacate the house for a while any time she wants to hook up with someone her own age - and I would be worried if she didn't flirt with other guys my age. Even my friends can't help themselves. She's beautiful and it's natural

I'd rather she made informed decisions about our relationship and her own priorities, than act out of some misplaced sense of loyalty or duty. That said, she's only ever brought three guys home, and never saw any of them again
>>
40yr old dad with my two cents for someone if it helps. The last 3 girls I have dated were all 10+ yrs younger than I was. Ill admit, dating a younger gal is great. They are tons of fun, usually cant keep up with me though. However, I am very active with sports and friends. I don't mind spending money on them if they are mature and respectful with their approach. If its obvious, I'm out. I was with a 30yr old last summer as a fling, she was dating other guys at the same time, but I'm secure enough with myself and it didn't bother me. When she was with me, she was fully with me and never even looked at another guy. she was respectful. So.. moral here? Be smart and mature and you can find some solid older guys out there that can be a shit load of fun and would do anything for the cool young gal.
>>
I'm a guy who's touching 30, and only recently graduated college. Them 18 year olds are hot as hell but I doubt I'd ever find a girl that young who is interesting enough to keep around after sex.
Some people manage to raise kids in that age gap, and just what exactly does a 40-something guy and a barely 20 year old girl have in common? How much of your life must have you wasted that you can relate to someone half your age?
I get that the sex is epic, and the vigor of someone half your age works great to evade a midlife crisis. But what does a man in his 40's have in common with a kid in her early 20's?
>>
Funny, when it comes to sex, I'm usually showing them what to do in bed..i have yet to meet a younger gal that can "rock my world" per se. Anyways, they love to be treated well, so I would treat them to nice meals and just spoil the shit out of them. I look for women that are active so we can hike, camp, workout together, cook or just hang and eat take out on the floor in front of the tv. If your a cool person, then there is always something to talk about. If you truly care about what they have to say, it just happens.
>>
I kept my emotions to myself and made a deal that I wouldn't fall head over heals for them. But at the same time, I never act entitled, just chill. Don't get me wrong, there have been the flakey immature ones for sure, but they don't last long.
>>
36 m here. Don't have the gray on my head yet but I have it in my beard. You kinda described me op
>>
>>23220867
Yeah I'm as repulsed by real pedophilia as anyone, but this thing of being repulsed by any age gap is taking it too far.
Almost every sexually active straight man, from his 20s to me (mid-50s) is attracted to women in their 20s. I see women in their 20s around my workplace all the time and I think they're hot. Why the fuck would I not?
Imagining that I could get with any of them is another matter. I would totally understand if they didn't want to fuck me because they're not attracted because of the age gap. But please don't call me a pedo for lusting after someone in their fucking 20s.
>>
>>23228154

Are you actively poly, or is it just that you find this works?

In response to OP, I'm 47 (yeah yeah, been coming to 4chan for FAR, far too long), I have one partner who is 42, and another who just turned 25.

Frankly both relationships are great, and for very different reasons that age really doesn't seem to have much to do with. My two GFs really like each other (though not in "that way".... much as I'd love it) and having that younger woman vibe in my life is a lot of fun. She really enjoys having me in her life because I'm stable, loving, encouraging, and shit yeah way more experienced at sex than most of the guys her own age whom she's dated.

Are there issues? Sort of. As noted by someone else in the thread, every now and again I might make a cultural reference which will go totally over her head, but so what? We have a great time together.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.