[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't be bothered removing my tri/p/ Anyway, anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 469x314
Can't be bothered removing my tri/p/

Anyway, anyone here going on the cruise from Sydney to Auckland in like 4 days or something? It's gonna be boring alone, not many people my age. Just younger people playing vidya and older people sunbathing, my brother has a mate coming. Would be nice to have a person to chill with.
>>
>>23219723
Tell us what it's like when you get back.
Always wanted to take a girly on one, but never found one at the right time. My boss and his missus did one around nz last year and loved it.
>>
>>23219730
Well it's my third time on this route but only ever been from Auckland to Sydney.

It's a enjoyable cruise desu, vidya for teens and preteens. Movies at night, great food at restaurants. Shows and gigs. What I hated was the increase of Filipino waiters. Dear lord they're annoying.
>>
>>23219749
How annoying? We're they always buzzing around waiting for you to order
>>
>>23219775
Nah well I find their English pissy as fuck. And they barely understand you, sometimes bring the wrong food (seen it happen, hasn't to me yet)

And the fucking "supervisors" omfg, by the vidya. Funny story, on my second time on the cruise, I connected 3 of the controllers to another console so we could play 4 player CoD, we were chilling. Lady comes and says
> ohno you ask me to connect controllers please
> takes and disconnects controllers
> tries to connect to origiv consoles
> fails
> tells me to
FFFUUUUU
On the first trip, they had Indians and kiwis looking after the vidya. They were so chill, let us do everything. Even play music on surround speakers :D
>>
>>23219775
Oh well, gonna sleep now, plane leaves early morning. Stay safe m8e
>>
>>23219807
You too dude, hope you get the chilled crew this time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.