[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DRINKING GENRAL/ hey guys, talk abour what youre drinking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: esc.jpg (55 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
esc.jpg
55 KB, 425x282
/DRINKING GENRAL/

hey guys, talk abour what youre drinking, what you recommend and everything else

im drunkish, probably gonna swallow whats left of my xanax, get more drunk, get my gun later tonight and off myself

so what are u drinking /soc/? im taking shots of this cheap nasty vodka and finishing whats left of a bottle of johnnie walker
>>
>>23218134
OP you can't kill yourself tonight I'll be drinking too you can't just leave me behind

Wild Turkey 101. I normally take it straight up but I'm not trying to get faded tonight so I'm making whiskey sours with a mint twist
>>
File: Picture 1825.jpg (233 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1825.jpg
233 KB, 1280x960
cheap shitty wine
almost out of it
I need a second job
if I had a gun and enough courage, I'd be doing what you're doing OP
but I don't have either, so I'll settle for drinking myself to death
>>
>>23218155
sorry to disappoint haha, that drink sounds good tho
>>
File: 2011.jpg (60 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
2011.jpg
60 KB, 538x720
and this is what I looked like about 4 1/2 years ago
fucking hell, time flies and tears you to shreds as it goes
>>
>>23218182
It's good you should try it instead of offing yourself.

I once invented a drink with lotsa parts milk, less parts flavored cream, either hazelnut or French vanilla, and whiskey, brandy or rum, proportion to taste but the cream can be overpowering if you've got a heavy hand

Also something you should try instead of killing yourself op

:3
>>
>>23218204
sort of reminds me of a drink I like
>chai spiced iced coffee
>almond milk (quality local made stuff though, if you can't get that just use regular milk)
>dark rum
it's seriously amazing
>>
>>23218204
a drink wont save me bro. they sound good but im not interested. im finally in the mindset to do it
>>
File: 1453779331138.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1453779331138.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>23218258
I'm not gonna force it cause I believe that people have a interminable right to their life, to make or let go. But suicide is a temporary solution and people will miss you when you're gone. That's not to say emotional guilting, but that people think your life has significant value beyond what you might see, even anonymous strangers on the internet.

Regardless of what you choose or what we may say, we love you OP
>>
>>23218283
thanks man
>>
welp i finished my johnnie im still working on the vodka hahaha

just an update
>>
File: owo.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
owo.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
down go the xannies wish m eluck guys
>>
>>23218183
>>23218156
From a former regular poster you've talked to on occasion, you look similar. Just sadder.

I see you post in these/post as OP and I makes me worry for you. I mean your life, your perogative, but yknow that junk is bad for your bod when its a non stop habit. We talked maybe a handful of times about 4 or 5 years ago, and I only remember that you are a genuine nice dude.

Your life ain't worth destroying. Ppl would kill for that hair, don't give it up!!!
>>
op here i am feeling content with it

see you guys on the other side
>>
Water.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.