[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
21 year old male here, I went out with this girl, I knew her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1444434373283.png (60 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60 KB, 500x499
21 year old male here, I went out with this girl, I knew her from high school and I hadn't see her in a while.

Anyways, 2 weeks ago she chatted me and I asked her out the same day, and we had a good time, but we barely have chatted to each other, it's just me asking questions and she answering, she doesn't even ask me shit like "how was your day" or "what are you doing right now", is she just not interested?

She was in a trip abroad for a week and tomorrow she arrives, and I was thinking in asking her out on the weekend but I'm starting to think we don't have much in common, what do?
>>
>>23218072
In my experience, it's very difficult to maintain a relationship with a woman who has no actual interest in you. Conversations end up feeling very on-sided, even if it's not her intention to focus on herself to your exclusion. In almost every case where I've dated or otherwise had a relationship with such a woman, the fatal flaw that dragged it down was a lack of mutual commitment, engagement, and usually lacklustre communication.

Maybe wait it out, keep it casual, and see if she starts to show more actual reciprocity as she becomes more comfortable with you. If it doesn't happen, it's not going to, and she's probably not really in a good space for anything serious, at least not with someone who expects a relationship with give-and-take instead of all give.
>>
Women are born to cuck
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.