[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/, when did you lose your virginity? be honest on this guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: ea6.gif (142 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
ea6.gif
142 KB, 450x400
/soc/, when did you lose your virginity? be honest on this guys.
>>
>>23215133
15 but it was mildly catastrophic and then I didn't end up fucking again until 18
>>
When I was 14. To my exboyfriend, even though he had a new girlfriend.
I'm a terrible person.
>>
>>23215143
story?
>>
15, with a girl everyone told me she was a slut. But we went out together, and indeed, she cheated on me afterwards.

She was my first gf, but at least I learned my lesson.
If everyone says don't do it, listen to everyone.
>>
>>
14 with a 17 year old.
>>
>>23215149
I was at a friends house and she came over, we had kinda planned it out. I was nervous as absolute fuck and couldn't really get it up all the way. tried to sort of half mast it in and it just didn't really work. She gave me head and I had jerked my cock so much trying to get it hard that i came in like 2 minutes. It was super awkward. We were dating at the time and she fucked around with some other dude like a week later and it destroyed any confidence I had and made me terrified about disappointing during sexual experiences for a while.
>>
File: ncEnExjcA.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ncEnExjcA.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
I haven't yet and I'm 28.
It's because I have a disfigured body and I'm too scared though.
>>
18, haven't lost it yet. Aiming for dat 40 year old virgin.
>>
15 mother fuckers
>>
>>23215147
you were 14 who gives a shit
>>
Fucked up answer, but 5yo with a much older sibling. we never bring it up.
>>
>>23215270
Probably still bring up his dick desu
>>
13. She was 16. I felt raped of my innocence
>>
>>23215133
Never.
>>
13th birthday
>>
last month
>>
i sucked a dick when i was fourteen

penetration came at nineteen

you decide
>>
I was 15 or 16. She was 24 and wanted to take my cherry. She was on the pill too and told me to cum inside.
>>
I was 22.
>>
File: 1421117797024.jpg (84 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1421117797024.jpg
84 KB, 399x388
Lost my virginity at 17

Using and application called whisper.

To a semi land whale.
>>
>>23215133
I lost my anal virginity first at 17 and later my vaginal virginity at 18 both to the same guy. I took his virginity tho, so it was a fair exchange haha. We're still together
>>
16. Bf was 21, I met him on /b/, we dated for nine months.
It was in the back of his car one night after a movie
That became a weekend routine. Movie and fuck in the car after
>>
>>23215133
I chose to wait cause I didn't want to give that up to someone who wasn't emotionally invested in our relationship. She pressed me till I finally gave and ended up dumping me to bang college guys.

I'm not even bad in bed and I don't have a small penis I think she was just a hoe who wanted to claim me as her first for some unknowable hoe reasoning
>>
13 with a girl, 19 with a dude.
>>
>>23216244
>tfw will never lose my virginity to another virgin and then spend my life with her

it hurts so bad knowing that other people are living your dream while it's literally impossible for you because virgin girls are so rare
>>
When I was 19, in my dorm room freshman year
roommate almost walked in
girl was kind of a slut and fell in love with me
>she thought i just sucked in bed
>still doesn't know she took my virginity
>>
I'm 21 and I haven't lost it yet. Probably never will because I don't party and no one invites me. I'm not even awkward. Fml
>>
>>23216563
Sorry anon. I'm sure it's harder to find virgins the older you get. Don't give up tho, you'll find someone. It's not impossible.

It was hard in the beginning of our relationship. His friends teased him and told him to break up with me because we weren't having sex and he stuck it out anyway cause he loved me. Not just cause he wanted to get his dick wet. It took awhile but it happened when we were comfortable and ready and I didn't feel like I was doing it just to keep him around.
I only dated people I was truly interested in and wanted a future with. The few boys I dated previously all broke up with me right around the three month mark and I just assumed it was because I didn't want to go further sexually. One even cheated on me and never told me it was over. Just showed up to school with another girl on his arm.
>>
Never, wizardhood soon.
>>
Never did. Never will.
>>
13 I was raped lolololol
>>
>>23216958
Tell story
>>
>>23216982
You just wanna fap
>>
17, in the women's locker room during a Varsity basketball game
>>
>>23217000
Not really I'm in class
>>
20 , thought I was going to marry her.
>>
>>23217006
For many people that's where they wanna fap the most
>>
>>23215133
13. At a party and my mate wanted me to fuck his ex so he could get over her easier, and this girl was the one holding the party. So I did it, and halfway through doing what was asked of me, he puts his head in the door, slams it and puts a hole through her wall.

We stopped and I got my brother to get me the fuck outta there.
>>
>>23217022
Lol not me, I'd rather not get arrested and known as the classroom fapper
>>
>>23217180
Still not gonna tell
>>
>>23217201
Well I'm not gonna beg. I'm still in class though fml
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.