[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody knows what happened to that short haired girl (Layne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1429493914150.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1429493914150.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
Does anybody knows what happened to that short haired girl (Layne was her name if I'm not wrong ) that used to post here a while ago? I used to have a crush on her but never talked to her
>>
>>23214278
She married a guy called Wayne, had a killed called Blayne and moved to Spain.
>>
By train, in the rain. The experience was an emotional and physical drain. It caused much pain, they said; never again.
>>
>>23214296
It's leaving SMA she did blame,
And was her frequent refrain.
So there they had to remain
If only they took that damn plane
>>
>>23214286
>>23214296
>>23214326
These things happened, it's quite plain.
On 4chan her absence leaves a dark stain.
>>
>>23214326
>SMA
wrong Layne though

anyway I'm p sure the OP is referring to a girl that had a bf and then some drama bc of posting here
>>
I didnt meant the girl that posten in sma threads.

>>23214951
Yes, i'm quite sure is this one

>drama
more details?
>>
>>23214951
>>23214964
stick with the rhyme scheme or GTFO faggots

Nary a poster may opt to abstain.
>>
File: shitpostingismypassion.png (154 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
shitpostingismypassion.png
154 KB, 500x254
>>23214964
Laney regularly posted provocative photos of herself in a green bikini, showing off and attention whoring for the men on /soc/.
She then started to have a thing with this kid from italy.
One day she posted him in a crush thread, resulting in flirting back in forth. Posts like "Come have hot sex w me Laney", etc etc ensued, clearly showing that they had some type of online sexual relationship and then they left the thread and continued to talk on kik.
The issue with all of this is that Laney was in a serious relationship irl, with a guy who knew about absolutely none of this.
My boyfriend at the time sent screenshots via Facebook of the crush thread/bikini photos and Laney's attention-whoring antics to Laney's irl boyfriend.
They then broke up immediately.
Thankfully she is no longer posting, many keks and bans were had.
The end.
>>
>>23215007
Who is the italian kid you are talking about?
I never saw any italians here
>>
>>23215008
He was 18/a senior in high school, and had a septum ring.
Cute guy desu.
>>
>>23215015
Oh, i didn't know that there was more than one italian guy on here

I didn't know there was so much drama involved in here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.