[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here foreskin restoration?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: AIG1.jpg (36 KB, 504x527) Image search: [Google]
AIG1.jpg
36 KB, 504x527
Who here foreskin restoration?
>>
Me, it fuckjng hurts
>>
Tf is foreskin restoration?
How does it work?
>>
not circumcised but I want to lengthen mine.
>>
>>23215315

Via the use of various apparati, tension is applied to the skin around the shaft of the penis, in the hopes of lengthening it enough to cover the head of their flaccid penis. Thereby granting them the foreskin that their parents stole from them.
>>
Is Foregen still in progress, or did it get canned?
>>
Foregen is currently approaching venture capatalists.
>>
Just became an uncle to a new nephew.

Brother and his wife decided to get him circumcised.

Thank fuck.
>>
I don't think that's possible. The original foreskin is rich in nerves and structurally different from what remains after a circumcision.
>>
>>23218504
europeans have better sex because foreskin acts as a natural lubricant and their glans isn't desensitized, fact.
>>
>>23220365
>Europeans
I'm Canadian, I still have mine. I don't think they do that here thankfully
>>
I find it odd that Americans consider circumcision to be "normal" and uncut somehow "unusual"... At least Jews do it for religious reasons, regardless of how misguided and pointless that might be. People who do it for no other reason than the assumption that it needs doing just amaze me.

What other male animal needs to nibble off part of its genitals in order for them to work properly?
>>
>>23221345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
>>23221347
Bloody hell.
>>
>>23213436

what does it actually do?

you won't grow the nerve endings back, and IMHO a circumcised dick looks significantly neater.
>>
>>23220385
Canadian here too and I am cut, Canada is too mixed for it to be all one.
>>
>>23222131
>what does it actually do?
The head of the penis is meant to be an internal organ; it's made from a very delicate tissue quite different to normal skin, and ordinarily it's protected inside the foreskin, allowing it to remain highly sensitive.

When the foreskin is removed the head of the penis no longer has its natural protection, so the body must find another way to protect itself, and it does this by a process called keratinisation. Keratin is the substance that hair and fingernails are made from, and the once delicate tissue on the head of the penis turns into a thick layer of keratin. Essentially the entire glans becomes one big callus. Ever notice how uncut dicks have pink glossy heads, whereas cut ones tend to look dry, leathery, and a dull flesh colour?

The process of keratinisation reduces sensitivity in the penis because the nerve endings which were once close to the surface become buried under the callus layer. This is why cut men don't even notice the head of their dicks rubbing against their underwear all day, while similar direct stimulation to the glans of an uncut man would cause significant discomfort.

The theory behind restoration is that, while they can never reclaim the nerve endings in the foreskin which were amputated, by creating an approximation of a foreskin from the remaining skin, they can protect the glans from friction throughout the day, and over time the callus layer of keratin will reduce as it's no longer needed, and some sensitivity will return.

The other benefit is that the new skin can be rolled over the head during masturbation, eliminating the need for lube, and creating a more comfortable and lower-friction experience, akin to the one they would naturally have had.
>>
>>23222294

that's a load of horseshit if i've ever seen one. of course an unlubricated dick looks unlubricated, and the foreskin does a better job at smearing the precum around.

maybe you should stimply stop wearing burlap rags as underwear.
>>
>>23222411
Wtf, you basically just agreed with what he said, so why did you call it bullshit. And he explained it to a T, ask a urologist and you will hear generally the same thing. Foreskin is there for a reason. Did you know they actually started it to decrease the pleasure of sex and hope to curb the high birth rate, they actually thought about circumsising females too but thought it was outrageous because only men get pleasure from sex.
Its male genital mutilation to decrease pleasure the same as female genital mutilation. If too much skin is removed it can be very painful to get an erection.
>>
>>23222131
Circumcised penises are also more aerodynamic.
>>
>>23222131
circumcised penises look discolored and dry as fuck.
>>
>>23220385
Same here. Canadian, fully intact. My parents were kind enough to not mutilate my genitals. If you're circumcised and Canadian you're most likely muslim.
>>
>>23222294

>The head of the penis is meant to be an internal organ; it's made from a very delicate tissue quite different to normal skin, and ordinarily it's protected inside the foreskin, allowing it to remain highly sensitive.

The head of the penis is mucocutaneous tissue, but it's only "highly sensitive" to pain and irritation. It's not particularly erogenous.

>The...glans...is covered by stratified squamous epithelium and a dense layer of connective tissue equivalent to the dermis of typical skin. Rete ridges of the epidermis are irregular and vary in height depending on location, age, and presence or absence of a foreskin...

>The most numerous nerve terminals are free nerve endings (FNEs) present in almost every dermal papilla, as well as scattered throughout the deeper dermis. FNEs are characterized by an incomplete Schwann cell investment, and contain irregularly scattered neurofilaments and neurotubules, clusters of mitochondria, vesicles of variable size and various inclusions.

>The ratio of FNEs to corpuscular receptors is approximately 10:1 and a similar ratio of small to large axons is seen in dermal nerves. Genital end bulbs are present throughout the glans, but are most numerous in the corona and near the frenulum. The unique corpuscular receptor of the glans penis consists of axon terminals that at an ultrastructural level resemble a tangled skein of FNEs. Simple, Pacinian and Ruffini corpuscles were occasionally identified predominantly in the corona glandis...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

There are SOME complex sensory end organs around the corona of the glans, but not all that many. The main nerve endings in the glans are FNEs, which are pain sensors. The second most common are "genital end bulbs", which appear like a tangled web of FNEs with a capsule on top, and probably function similarly to FNEs.

There's little objective evidence for the idea that the glans is a super sensual/pleasurable part of the penis.
>>
>>23213436
Phimosis bruh. I'm working on it. Can nearly retract when flaccid. Swap dicks?
>>
File: circ chart.jpg (400 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
circ chart.jpg
400 KB, 1500x1500
>>23226435
Some people actually did a study assessing the sensitivity of various parts of the penis. The results were interesting.
>>
>>23227497

Those results make perfect sense if you know anything about the histology of the anterior penis.

The glans doesn't have a lot of Meissner corpuscles, so it makes sense that it would have a high fine touch pressure sensitivity threshold.

The frenular area has a lot of Meissner corpuscles, so of course it has a low threshold (i.e., it's more sensitive).
>>
i'm trying to convince my cut boyfriend to start restoring. he does want a foreskin but he's too lazy to go through the process. any suggestions?
>>
>>23226469
got smegma problems?
>>
>>23229261
Do it together before/after sexual activities?
>>
>>23222131
But, it's a dick, it's not supposed to be neat.
>>
Why do so many people in the US get circumcised? I get the jews and members of a few other religions.
But the rest? Just followed the example? Something to do with religion and puritanism at the historical roots of the country?
>>
>>23230126

http://www.circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
>>
>>23230126
Well its origins are largely credited to Dr John Harvey Kellogg (one of the creators of Corn Flakes). He had this crazy idea that masturbation caused all kinds of medical ills, and he advocated circumcision to stop it, as well as applying carbolic acid to a girl's clitoris for the same reason. The idea gained some traction, and indeed over the years circumcision has been touted by quacks as some wonder cure for all manner of ailments.

It wasn't until World War Two that it became really ingrained in American culture though. Guys in the trenches weren't washing their dicks and became prone to infections, which took them away from the front lines, so it soon became policy that all new conscripts were to be cut as a preventative measure. I believe it was Eisenhower who was behind it.

After the war the soldiers came home and had their own kids, born in hospitals, and circumcision was offered to them. Military service was still compulsory at the time, and remembering their own pain of getting as adults, and being inclined to go along with a doctor's suggestion, they all had their sons cut at birth.

The 1960s marked the peak rate for circumcision nationally, with something like over 90% of men being cut, and even with the sexual revolution taking place and suddenly people no longer feeling shame about sex, the practice continued under the guise that it was cleaner and more healthy. In reality it was just a nice money maker for doctors, charging for unnecessary surgery on 50% of all newborn infants.

Today people go along with it because it's normalised, but with the advent of the Internet there's really no excuse for them not to do a little research into the matter, instead of thinking "he should look like dad."
>>
>>23226435
Yeah, if the glans is all that's left it might not be as drastic of a change, but for me it's been great so far.

My glans and remaining inner foreskin/frenulum remnant were very insensitive and dry to begin with, and I was so tightly cut that there was no gliding skin to go over my corona. The first time I got a blowjob I couldn't get off from it at all.

With the head and some inner foreskin covered, they've gotten softer and smoother, and there's a lot of new sensation to sex in general. Not only that, but orgasms have changed from a slight sensation of my dick sneezing to tingling across my body. It's added back a lot of what I felt was missing when I was first sexual active, which is very promising since I'm nowhere near full flaccid coverage yet.
>>
>>23219461
It's very possible. Read stories. I've done it. I actually orgasm in stead of just ejacukaying, I feel way more pleasure, I last longer, gf feels more pleasure, don't need lotion
>>
I wasn't circumcised until I was a few years old and still remember it.

The cicumcision itself was partially botched, leaving behind quite a crown of scar tissue.

The interesting thing, aside from how distinctive it makes my cock, is that although ostensibly circumcised, I still have far more of my elasticity and nerve tissue intact than the typical mutilated american man.

So although my dick is haggard and scarred, I'm not sure I'd at all benefit from this process.

I can understand the urge, though.
>>
File: IMG_20160128_223912.jpg (470 KB, 892x1351) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160128_223912.jpg
470 KB, 892x1351
Being uncut isn't always the best. Just look at this monstrosity I call a penis. On one hand, my dick is really sensitive but on the other, it looks like that.
>>
>>23234143
Nice barbs brah.
>>
>>23234143
Papule unrelated of the circ
>>
>>23220385
I'm Canadian and uncut
I know some people who are cut tho
It all depends on the father I think. Since the provinces stopped funding circumcision the occurrences in Canada have declined a lot
>>
>>23222675
The Kellogg corn flakes guy advocated it to stop boys from masturbating
>>
>>23233581
>The first time I got a blowjob I couldn't get off from it at all
This is true for a lot of people because of nerves tbhwy
>>
>>23234143
Those are a genetic advantage and other primemates have them

It is believed they were to bull the semen if other males out during sex to greater increase the chances of your sperm impersonating the female instead
>>
>>23236132
>sperm impersonating the female instead
>>
>>23236132
Nigga, was that even a sentence?
>>
>>23220385
>>23222190
>>23225485
>>23236105

Newfoundland has a 0% circumcision rate. Alberta has the highest, at around 40%. Generally if you're from the east coast, you aren't circumcised. If you're from the western half of Canada, it's about a 1/3 chance.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.