[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MBTI thread >MBTI >is it accurate? >sex, age, location,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (146 KB, 1682x981) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 1682x981
MBTI thread
>MBTI
>is it accurate?
>sex, age, location, whatever
>contact info if you want
>>
INTJ/INFJ
pretty accurate
18 f, USA
>>
>>23213403
F/26/no where
ENFP or ENTP depending on my mood when I test. (I honestly believe that it depends on my hormones)
I test as ENFP like 70% of the time, and I would say that yes- its pretty accurate as I am usually a very emotionally driven person. However, I do tend to analyze absolutely everything to a point that I drive myself mad, so the ENTP makes sense too.
>>
INTP
I would say that it is accurate for me.
M/19/FL
>>
Lol I think it speaks to the integrity of the test that the only extrovert so far has the most to say.
>>
>>23213403
19/M
ENFP-T
I dunno I'm a weird person
>>
>>23213403
19/M/Oh
ENTP/INTP Depends on how closed off from people I have been.
>>
>>23213403
>>MBTI
EN(T/F)P
>>is it accurate?
Feels accurate
>>sex, age, location, whatever
Male, 25, AL, USA
>>contact info if you want
>>
>>23213403
M/31/middle of nowhere (literally)
INFJ

>is it accurate?
I think there's something to it, but some of the speculations made (especially by people on forums, etc.) are pretty out there. Lots of mistyping goes on, and even more misrepresenting what the various types actually are. Kinda bums me out in a strange way. The INFJ description, including the cognitive functions, fits me nicely, though I don't let it define me.
>>
INTP
pretty oddly accurate
27/m/US
>>
Very silly test, interesting idea though. There is no set human psychological preference, if there were, we'd be on par with robots.
your own theories of other human beings will always trump an external "standard". Be careful with this stuff. It is psuedo-intellectual kool-aid.
>>
ENTP/ENTJ

Extremely. It flips back and forth depending on my mood whether or not it's and ENTP or ENTJ, but this is not something that's not unheard of. There's a lot of things that can change a persons response to the questions. Even having talked to a professional psychologist it's pretty common to test differently, but it's all about the repetition of the test and seeing what shakes out.

Last time I took it I rolled out as ENTJ, but the time before that was ENTP. *shrug* Both are pretty accurate, depending on my mood.

30/M/TN

If you're interested, sure, I'll drop some contact info. I'm a terrible unsocial person, and it's a healthy thing to talk to people, even if it is just some random Chans.
>>
The retarded online quizzes and so on are straight-up Barnum's Law bullshit.

It IS an accurate concept if you simply approach each dichotomy separately and consider your own typical responses.

Do you wear out talking to people or wear out when alone?
Do you evaluate situations as new or approach as though you are already familiar?
Do you consider on things based on what you think will work out best, or what feels right?
Do you deal with situations in general by evaluating and perceiving them, or by forming conclusions immediately?
If your answers to that don't match your answers from the quiz, the quiz was bullshit. I can be thankful my answers are obvious, because I outright find it difficult to understand the side of the question I don't relate to, and found it difficult to word it in a couple cases. Other folks might have to think about it, and answers aren't always binary.
>>
Am I the only INFP here?
Accurate in the sense that everybody I've known for my entire life agrees.
24/M/USA
>>
>>23213403
I am INPF, f 21 scandinavia
>>
>>23215113
sorry, INFP*
>>
>>23213966
It's exactly like kool-aid, fun for parties and informal affairs, but some people ruin it
>>
INFP/ENFP
M/21/'Merica
I and E depend on my mood and relate to why I am F over T.
Apparently I'm only slightly more N over S so i could be ISFP/ESFP too, like 3% more N than S. F, I full agree. I'm very spur of the moment on decisions which I guess is why the I and E are interchangeable. P, perception is reality. You can't wait on judgements to decide what to do.
>>
>MBTI
ENTJ-A
>is it accurate?
Yeah.
Male, 22, Australia
>>
INFP, M, 18

It describes you more than it defines you. I fit a good number of the traits and have found some of my inner thought patterns described perfectly by other INFP's.

>"depression cave", anyone?
>>
INTO.
M/18.
>>
INFP if I recall
20/m/France, from Canada
I'd say it's p accurate. Deffo an introvert so there's that
>>
Nobody can have more than one, just a heads up.

What most people fail to realize is that they're more than just letters.
>>
>MBTI
INTP-T
>is it accurate?
Yeah.
F/18/MURICA
>>
INFP
M/19/UK
I'd say it's fairly accurate about me
>>
>MBTI
INTP
>is it accurate?
I guess ish but it seems a little hard to get it super accurate
19 f England
>contact
Kik is chocobore if anyone fancies a chat
>>
>>23213403
INFP
Extremely accurate
m/22/AZ
Kik: sunkingflanders

Qt grills hmu
>>
INTJ

21/M here

Kik: schauera30 for anyone that wants to talk
>>
INFP
pretty much
f/24/michigan/whatever

>>
25/m
INTJ
that means I'm better than you
>>
>MBTI
INFJ
>is it accurate?
Yes.
M/26/Poland
>>
>>23213403
ENTJ

I think it's pretty accurate, at least it seems that it has been for me. My personality has changed a lot over the years and my test results have pretty properly represented it even during those changes.

Male/20/Ohio

contact info upon request, females only
>>
>>23213409
Which state if I may ask?
>>
INTP

This sort of thing is only ever mildly accurate. The test has limitations, but I feel as though this describes me well enough.

Interesting people

21 m usa
[email protected]
>>
>MBTI
INTJ-T
>is it accurate?
It depends on my mood mostly so I will usually alternate between N/S T/F and J/P, only the introverted part is the one I am most sure of.
>A/S/L
22/M/Aus
>>
>>23213403
20/f/USA (New England)
ENFP, super accurate!
>>
I used to get ISFJ now recently I've been getting INFJ.

>is it accurate
Both? Pretty much.

M / 20 / NY
>>
31/m/IL
INTJ
Yeah, pretty accurate.
>>
>>23213403
INTJ
36/M/SoCal

Super fucking accurate. People that dismiss it usually don't know anything MBTI, or are disillusion by a lot of mistyped people muddying up the accuracy.

I don't care for most people and can relate to only a few, so to me MBTI was the skillset that made gap that bridge of understanding. At least now I know why they do the dumb shit they do, instead of just wallowing in misanthropy or whatever. Good shit all around, I'd say

kik: timespore
>>
Woah, I never knew they made other INTPs
I always kinda felt like I was a special snowflake but here I am in a thread full of them

I'd say it's pretty damn accurate, I've taken the test a couple times with a handful of years in between and gotten consistent results

Personality shit has always been really interesting to me

18 M USA
My kik's SoroX4 if anyone wants to chat
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.