[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stoner thread why are you here /soc/iopath, tell us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Stoner thread

why are you here /soc/iopath, tell us
>>
>>23210295
Cause I don't have any herb so I can't bake and watch Alien movies till work
>>
File: 1452438204229.jpg (59 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1452438204229.jpg
59 KB, 697x360
>mfw moved and got no weed man here
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (81 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
81 KB, 640x656
>>23210302
i thought watching alien movies would be awesome with weed but in the end it was boring as fuck
the two first are my fav, but with weed you just don't understand all the psychological stress, which means that during the 2 minutes on screeen of the monster you just realise their costume is so badly designed and you're not into it

such a bad experience
>>
>>23210330
Thx for the heads up anon/ette

Any alternative recs for when I reup this weekend? Gonna candyflip with a couple of normies so something to escape to could be nice
>>
tfw high and playing life is strange and see this thread

am i dying?
>>
File: 250px-007Squirtle.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-007Squirtle.png
56 KB, 250x250
>>23210341
o rewatched the empire strickes back and it was the blastest of blasts
realised how cute the princess leia is in the second movie
and the jedi training ie over boring irl and yoda's plushie so derp ... well this time man it was intense
>>
>>23210361
Just rewatched star wars

Also your literacy dropped astoundingly between posts
>>
>>23210388
i didn't smoke in ages, i almost had hallu when i closed my eyes
i could tell i was in the desert. i knew strong weed could cause hallu when you're thc naive but wow

man i shouldn't be smoked on a sunday night, shouldn't have done that

where are you from kind anon?
switzerladn here
>>
>>23210409
Ah gotchu.

And yeah I've never hallucinated from cannabis but lightly, minor tactile hallucinations in my mouth. Always been jealous of people who can trip off weed I simply can't smoke that much.

And I'm an American how's the weather over in utopia?
>>
>>23210440
bad break up on tuesday
week of work starts tomorow
meh
just looking for something entertaining and fun to watch on youtube while eating
any diea?
>>
>>23210487
I'm sorry anon I practically died after mine. For what it's worth they probably weren't with it if it didn't work out.

Um depends on what you're looking for. I like educating myself but that's just me
>>
>>23210511
yea but i already watch like all the TED about puppetry (got into that after watching glove and boots blog on youtube) and all the vsauce videos - 3 channels
physics girl and minute physic are cool too
oh and i recently discovered veritasium

after the break up, i watched the is all fair in love and war on youtube, and it helped making me feel better
>>
>>23210561
Um try crash course. The Greens are insufferable liberals but enjoyable personalities and informative to boot. Watch silly shit. Um WKUK is on there in full. Or watch dbz it always cheers me up
>>
>>23210577
man we have a connection, iwas thiking about trying dbz for the first time ever

see you another day
take care anon
>>
>>23210612
Glad to help glhf
>>
Rate these in order for munchiez

Mc'ds (2)
KFC (4)
Dominoes(3)
BK(5)
Spoons(1)
>>
hey guys check me out taking a decent sized combo dab of some cherry pie x fire og 83% thc and some headband x girl scout cookie shatter 91% thc. this dab was delicious. and got me very ripped. cheers guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsfBIWgOqo
>>
File: image.png (508 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508 KB, 651x481
>tfw finally figured out how to use the darknet to buy drugs

Feels good man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.