[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the saddest experience in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 187x270
What is the saddest experience in your life?
>>
>>23210054
Having to listen to that guy's terrible "music"
>>
>>23210054
My life.
>>
Dad died when I was 8 and I had to raise myself since my mum had to work all the time leaving me alone.
>>
File: yeye.jpg (375 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
yeye.jpg
375 KB, 2048x1365
>>23210063
I need to learn from your hardships. Is that all?
>>
>>23210077
>dubs
That sucks. How does it make you feel now? do you feel he is in a better place..
>>
Growing up with a father in and out of prison whilst my mother spent what little money we had on drugs and alcohol over food for us.
>>
>>23210099
>dubs
Why did he goto prison so much? also do you think it's wrong for your mum to have used drugs to escape from reality..
>>
My birth
>>
>>23210114
Used to rob stores with his friends all the time, get around 2-3 years sentence each time.

And I think it's wrong when that was her first priority over her two young children.
>>
Being physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my dad... Physically, verbally and emotionally abused by my mum... Physically and verbally abused by her bf.

Then going into foster care with a foster dad who had on and off affairs, a domineering foster mum and a foster sister who stole over £300 off of me
>>
>>23210117
What complications happened during your birth?
>>23210129
>Used to rob stores with his friends all the time
Maybe he was trying to give you a better life? is he out of prison at the moment.
>her first priority over her two young children.
If it wasn't for the drugs did she take good care of you?
>>
>>23210164
Do you still blame your father? also do feel like the rape was a way for him to connect with you in a deeper level. When and what types of emotional and physical abuse would you receive from your mother? can you also elaborate on why your foster sister stole money.
>>
Constantly abused by my father, always told I was ugly and I would never get a boyfriend. Was told I was stupid and worthless and that I should just die. I was in elementary school when that all happened. It continued up until I was 18 and cut off all contact with him.

I have severe self esteem issues and if anyone starts yelling at me I have a complete breakdown thinking I'm going to be hit.
>>
>>23210169
Perhaps. But if he wanted a better life for us he would have stopped doing it when we begged him not to and looked for a job instead.
For my mother, I suppose she did. But after nights of partying until 6am keeping me up and all the negative things she done it stops me from seeing the good out of it all.
>>
>>23210203
Do you still keep in contact with your father?
>>
>>23210203
Apologies. It's tough I know. At least you're away from him

>>23210195
I never blamed any of my abusers... Any hate I have is misdirected. I believe he molested (I'm male) me because he was a paedophile (he had abused others before I was even born)

My mum hit me on occasion and washed my mouth out with soap when I was about 3.

And my foster sister just became a thief for no reason
>>
>>23210225
No. He doesn't talk to any of my siblings. He still has partial custody over my siblings.

I had a shooting at my school and he never bothered to check in on me or anything afterwards.
>>
>>23210087
I'm an atheist, but I know he isn't suffering anymore.
I watched his mind slowly deteriorate until he couldn't even move without shaking furiously and he couldn't speak clearly last time I saw him.
>>
>>23210209
>we begged him not to and looked for a job instead.
Did you ever wonder that the jobs he was trying to find couldn't sustain the family needs?
>For my mother, I suppose she did.
Do you think she felt guilt deep inside?
>>
>>23210255
Nope because that wasn't the case. And maybe she did. But after so many years of it I feel nothing about the guilt.
>>
>>23210253
>I'm an atheist, but I know he isn't suffering anymore.
Listen buddy at the end of the day it's really none of my business but how can you prove that he is isn't suffering as we are speaking right now?
>I watched his mind slowly deteriorate until he couldn't even move without shaking furiously and he couldn't speak clearly last time I saw him
The gift of life is such a beautiful thing. Did you learn from his misery?
>>
>>23210054
What I'm going through right now
>>
>>23210272
Are your parents with us today?
>>
>>23210280
Please explain more.
>>
>>23210285
Okay, well...

My girlfriend was deported two years ago and it's been hell on our relationship. Recently I started to feel a bit unhinged about it because she told me that she doesn't know whether she loves me or just misses me. And I feel I might have hurt her by my behavior, even though she says she's not.
The only hope for me right now is waiting for an answer from Immigration saying if she can come back or not. The answer should come in in February. If she can return, then she will return, we will be back together and everything will be better. If she doesn't, I don't know how I'll handle it because this wait for the answer is bending me really bad right now.
>>
>>23210054
Sadest story ever comes here
>this monday my bf broke up with me
>he saw i been on a site about sexdates
>i was there for attention
>i also was anonymous like this
>never sended a nude
>he thinks im cheated
>he wont answer my calls and he called me a whore and hitted me
>i hitted him to
>i still love him and i feel so bad
>end
>sad girl *crying*
>>
File: kanye.jpg (7 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
7 KB, 185x272
>>23210306
>two years ago
>she doesn't know whether she loves me or just misses me.
Have you asked for honest opinion if someone else is in her life? I had some stupid whore do the same thing to me but I never had the courage to discuss it with her.
>>
>>23210283
Yeah they are.
Mother is still the same, father has a job now.
>>
>>23210326
>i was there for attention
What type of attention?
>>
>>23210275
>Did you learn from his misery?
Not really, no. I learnt that, until I win ownership of my medical information, I can't have sex/have a kid for risk of passing on MS.

If he is suffering it was his own fault.
>>
>>23210335
I did, she says she doesn't. I believe her, too.

I visited her half a year ago and it went pretty fucking well, almost like we never broke up.
>>
File: lou.png (539 KB, 428x641) Image search: [Google]
lou.png
539 KB, 428x641
>father came into room
>sneaks into my bed
>awaken by him fingering my anus
>try to stop him but fail
>start to like it
>he shoves his penis in
>after a few minutes ejaculates
>mfw
>>
>>23210342
Do you feel blessed that now some of the hardships in your life are nothing but a memory?
>>
>>23210345
u know, to feel desired, he hasnt give me attention for a long time, he barely kisses me anymore because he is depressed, i am always with his side, for 2 years. I been with him every fucking days since new years eve to make him feel good. I got NOTHING back.
I just wanted to.. i dont know feel sexy and that people want me, i didnt even wanted to meet anyone of them, i answerd like 3 dudes in 4 months, most of the time i was just lurking in my mailbox to see al the answer.
>>
>>23210353
Did it make you sad? from what I am reading you seemed to enjoy it.
>>
>>23210357
Did you explain this to him?
>>
>>23210377
well, he dont answer me, i writed some text but i dont know if he reads them. I tried everything, its been a week now since he dumped me. I really hope he talks to me soon because i cant really stand this.
>>
>>23210377
he talked to our friends, and they say he is really sad about this.. Its so frustrating everything, i maybe homeless to, and he knows that..
>>
>>23210350
>I did, she says she doesn't. I believe her, too.
What country is she from?
>I visited her half a year ago and it went pretty fucking well, almost like we never broke up.
Do you think she might be using you?
>>
>>23210385
Did you try to voice call? maybe go see him in face to make it personal.
>>
>>23210394
She's from Croatia, but now lives in Ireland.
She's not using me, it was my wish to come there. Before I did, we sort of broke up until the time it was clear that she may be able to return. However, I started to miss her and asked her to resume our relationship.
>>
>>23210349
How it can be the saddest time in your life if you have a chance to win ownership of your medical information?
>>
>>23210397
i was really mad yesterday because he had my molly and my other stuff so i did a voicemail where i called him a womanbeater (that was so unnessecary), but i left another one where i was calm and asked for my stuff..and he did left my stuff at a friend, i think he is really sad and i cant call him now because the clock here is like 11 pm.
>>
>>23210373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
>>
>>23210410
I hope the universe gives you what you request. I can understand the sadness. Just remember to put yourself above the relationship but still be caring enough to others.
>>
>>23210435
well try tomorrow.
>>
>>23210453
>put yourself above the relationship
What do you mean, exactly?
>>
>>23210463
yeah i should. after he quited the job. I think he read my sms, he must.. it would be wierd if he dont..
>>
>>23210465
Remember that this person can bring you greatness and sadness but don't let her control your emotions. Just be happy with what you already have.
>>
>>23210497
I see. I'll try that, thanks. I just fear that I might lose feelings for her, and even though I know I won't care later on, it still doesn't sit right with me.
>>
>>23210054
>be 22
>still virgin

that's about it
>>
>>23210054
>What is the saddest experience in your life?

I was late picking up my daughter from school, my wife got a call at home and died with my son rushing to pick her up.

I was late because I was sleeping with another woman.
>>
File: 1450114722166.jpg (189 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1450114722166.jpg
189 KB, 600x797
dad's parents dying or overdosing on heroin

at least they never saw me get sucked into drug addiction, fwiw
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.