[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a girl that ive been friends with for a long time seems to always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: for you.webm (987 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
for you.webm
987 KB, 600x338
a girl that ive been friends with for a long time seems to always treat me like im some sort of recent crush?

when we hang out its like im her boyfriend where we go eat, and have like tier 3 small talk (IE opinions we have and things that happened).

she randomly does shit like sending messages like "hey how are you doing" rather than like actual conversation or sending me music on facebook
and when I respond to that more often than not shell just randomly stop responding 2 responses in until we meet up again and then a week after that shell send me another stupid message like that

is she trying to keep me as a backup?
or like doesnt know how to have friends
orr yeah I have no idea

id have a relationship with her if I knew her intentions
but because shes very long time family friend so I dont plan to prior to that
>>
Why don't you ask her why she treats you like some sort of recent crush? If you've been friends for a "long time" as you say, then surely she can handle a semi-weird question
>>
>>23206016
yeah well I dont feel like we've ever been actual true friends

we've just been consistantly doing things and talking together for a very long time
>>
>>23205976
Flirt with her and get drunk with her and kiss her next time you see her.
>>
>>23206119
Well then do what this anon said >>23206194

Just ask if she wants to get shitty, then she says yes and you guys get shitty and then whatever happens happens
>>
File: 1443238580799.png (811 KB, 760x541) Image search: [Google]
1443238580799.png
811 KB, 760x541
>>23206208
>>23206194
I can totally do that
and ive wanted to do that
and ive had chances to do that

but I havent done that
because I want to emphasize that shes a family friend
like major family friend
like family friend before she was my friend
like the tip top family associated stock
she goes to our cabin every year
and eats our food
and gives gifts

it also should be noted that were not friends just because of that though
we are also semi-similar people who hang out one on one
but still not like a real friend
>>
>>23206265
You've got two options:
1) Go for it
2) Don't go for it

Just pick one
>>
>>23206278
uhhhh
UHHHH
>>
>>23205976
She's what you would call a friend. Y'know, they talk to you and stuff, enjoy your company, don't want to get in your pants.

Although she seems to realize you've been friends long enough and know each other well enough to not have to deal with cheap small talk and can just hang out.

Stop thinking with your dick anon, she wants nothing to do with you beyond being friends. If that ain't cool with you then ask her out or get over yourself.
>>
File: Fortitude.jpg (96 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
Fortitude.jpg
96 KB, 800x498
>>23206319
perhaps what ive typed so far makes it seem that way but no
shes like a girl that wants validation yet at the same time involves herself in your life wayyy too much
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.