[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /soc/ quick question: what's with all the dick rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1338054990718.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1338054990718.png
12 KB, 560x407
sup /soc/ quick question: what's with all the dick rate threads? For the few guys here who have had girlfriends, you do realize that most girls don't like random dick pics? Well the same goes for 4chan so just because your dick looks like a pringles can doesn't mean we all want to see it
>>
Fucking this, Christ.
>>
What the fuck made you think you could speak for everyone you conceited little cunt?
>>
>>23205873
Some girls do but like 75% of the threads on here they go no where and are pointless
>>
Why did you make this thread again?

Im the fem that agreed last time you made it
>>
>>23205930
He doesn't speak for everyone. But I'm pretty sure he speaks for the majority.

>>23205873
They need to start a board, QAF - Queer As Fuck, for all the dick threads to migrate to. This board should be female nudity permitted only.
>>
>>23205873
For real, it looks disgusting and honestly the big ones are the worst imo. Like a nasty creature that stinks
>>
>>23205956
Well /soc/ is where /lgbt/ hangs out and for whatever reason the mods here dont care
>>
>>23205938
I can't wait for someone to come here and defend them by something like:
>hurr are you insecure?
like I saw in another big cock thread: just because it's huge isn't the only factor in good sex
>>
>>23205962
So true... I can only think of one explanation: mods are /lgbt/
>>
>>23205873
>4chan
>>
>>23206137
Is there an alternative that doesn't involve a million dick rate threads?
>>
>>23206445
Probably reddit, friend. Or just not opening dick threads.

>the more you know
>>
>>23205930
Jesus Christ where did that rage come from? Are you truly that offended over a fucking thread? Get a life man.
>>
>>23205873
Some people are just looking for validation because they're self-conscious, some are thirsty-ass homos, and others just want dick pics.

Or any combination of the above.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.