[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MN Meetup thread. I haven't seen one in a while Looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MN_Area_Codes.png (24 KB, 763x830) Image search: [Google]
MN_Area_Codes.png
24 KB, 763x830
MN Meetup thread. I haven't seen one in a while
Looking to meet some like minded people for a DnD or Pathfinder group. My GF and I would be able to host in the Plymouth 763/952 area. We are 24 and 23 respectively and both have some experience with the game. However someone willing to DM/GM would be needed. Also general MN thread.
>>
Just moved to Eagan for an internship until August. I have no car and don't know anyone in the area.

Anyone looking to play some mtg or board games? I want to play some The Resistance: Avalon sometime.

What else is there to do when it's too cold to walk anywhere?
>>
Mankato Checking in
>>
Dinkytown reporting in. 23/M, game for anything.
>>
19/m in 763, kik is happersilderness
>>
File: 1450483820214.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1450483820214.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>23205285
>too cold to walk anywhere

It was -41 with wind the other day and I went for an early morning run. You're in Minnesota now buddy, just slather yourself in moose fat you'll be fine.

Rochester reporting in with bud and a fuarkton of munchies.

>pic related
>defending living here
>>
701/218 area
Fargo fag checking in. Are we allowed here?
>>
>>23206414
I mean I guess I could walk to Wal-Mart. Is there anything to do in Eagan?
>>
>>23206605
Unless you go to bars/clubs, snowmobile, skate or are interested in drugs/ostentatious hobbies there's really not much. Winter hiking or camping buddies are hard to come by, the music scene has died down to shitty rappers and electro, and the people moving here from Chicago/Detroit don't help much. You could head into the cities and check out some coffee/head shops to hang out in, you could pick up artistic hobbies and go to the local showcases, or find some reliable molly and get so fucked up that the quality of the music doesn't matter and go to a show. Hell, if you got yourself some ice skates or skis it's actually kind of fun to get out even without friends. Otherwise hanging out and driving around in the snow is about all there is.
>>
Minneapolis folk where you at? I'm supposed to be doing something I'm sure but I'm trying to find more post-rock to listen to.
>>
>>23206643
I haven't been drinking for a while now; I was getting into bad habits getting shitfaced every weekend.
Looks like the eagan ice rink is only a 45 minute walk. I wouldn't mind doing some ice skating.

At least when I was living in Menomonie everything was within a 10 minute walk. Downtown, the campus. I miss being able to walk to Friday Night Magic. Eagan seems like it's kinda out of the way of everything.
>>
File: 1450479658261.gif (872 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1450479658261.gif
872 KB, 285x200
>>23206831
Out of the way of nothing isn't really out of the way haha. Good on ya for sobering up in a strong way, and good luck skating, remember to tie those fuckers like you don't need blood in your toes or your ankles are gonna have a bad time.

Back to Winter depression.
>>
Where do anons go to meet women IRL (as opposed to Tinder)? Preferably not a club, I'm still working on my game.

I see really cute girls at the MIA when they're open late on Thursday and Friday, often alone or with a girlfriend.
>>
duluth here
23 m
kik: allinal
get at me
>>
320 here.
anyone near cloud town?
>>
>>23205285
>What else is there to do when it's too cold to walk anywhere?

Buy a warmer jacket.
>>
Opinions on US bank Stadium? I think its beautifully designed.
>>
>>23209658

Love it, can't wait for next year. Not that I'll be able to find reasonably priced tickets though. :/

27/M/Eagan here. What's up y'all?
>>
>>23208488
In cloud reporting, kik is jasonmantak
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.