[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to save all snapchat pics that come in without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-logo-e1406582518655.jpg (88 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-logo-e1406582518655.jpg
88 KB, 1300x731
Is it possible to save all snapchat pics that come in without the other side knowing

I see all the shit apps that claim they can do that but seem like I have seen pixels before

anyone knows?
>>
Yes download a screen recorder for your phone and then record the screen when you see the snap.... Then take a screenshot of the video instead ...
>>
I think people like the anon factor of snap chat and your creepy troll ass is ruining that.
>>
Take a picture of your phone with a disposable camera
>>
>>23199039
good idea

plugging in to a mac and recording would do the trick too?
>>
>>23199031
just turn on Airplane mode and open it, then log out and clear cache
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.