[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FROZEN/ In Eternal Midlife Crisis Edition Eternal OP here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 25
File: n.png (11 KB, 498x592) Image search: [Google]
n.png
11 KB, 498x592
/FROZEN/ In Eternal Midlife Crisis Edition

Eternal OP here, 27/m/NYC

NYC/East Coast: How's everyone preparing for Snowpocalpyse 2016?

Everyone Else: Remember to not be a creepo, shamelessly beg for attention, or hit on young people because you're old and desperate. This thread is for Reasonable Discussion and Advice, [and finding your milf-fu].
>>
>>23198653
26 F NJ. Prepping by warming my bed up, OP.
>>
>>23198770
OP here,

Shopping was a mess today. It lapsed my mind while I was out and grabbing a routine stock up until I turned to the line and found it at the back of the store. Had a good laugh at all the panic-striken old ladies and baby's first blizzard looking kids who must have parents breathing hype into them.

Also stocked up on booze and wine in case it gets cold enough to need it.

>warming up my bed
Nice electric blanket, fempal.
>>
25/m here, I started balding severely three months ago. I finally feel that my age is catching up with me, I feel tired and bored every second.
>>
>>23198964
Nothing you can do about the balding, m8. Maybe try some of the shampoos and treatments if it makes you feel better, but it's best to just accept it. My hair started thinning out around that age, ain't even mad about it anymore.

Feeling tired and bored is all you though, reignite your old pasions or find new ones. Do things that gave you a personal satisfaction, it's hiking and writing for me, so I've dove back into it in earnest and found it rewarding as ever.

Goes without saying a little psyhical activity goes a long way too. Just a simple habit of taking walks goes a long way to increase your energy.

Protip: If it involves other people['s opinions], it probably isn't going to help you. That kind of shallow fulfilment is what leads to burnout in the first place.
>>
File: 1453321320985.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1453321320985.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
>>23199021

I know but being a 14 year old boy in a 25 year old man's body is hard. I'm still trying to finish college because I was on and off thanks to financial issues. Have little money to do anything and constantly wageslave, I love model building, astronomy and camping but I have no time nor money to do it. Can't enjoy anything but sleeping. I'm just not for adult life man, this pressure and shit is breaking me. I just want to do fun shit all day long, being a manchild is suffering.
>>
>>23199045
Nothing wrong with being a manchild in 20__, anime and cartoons are 'normie' pop culture now. All the top mainstream tv shows are being based of fantasy and comic books.

You'll make it, meme pal.
>>
File: Have some Jack on ice.jpg (271 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
Have some Jack on ice.jpg
271 KB, 1280x961
>>23198653
Like Walt Disney and Ted Williams.
>>
File: n.jpg (64 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
64 KB, 600x472
>>23199147
>the sky outside clouded over
>dramatic drop in temperature
>wind drops off entirely

I T'S T I M E
T'
S

T
I
M
E
>>
32m/VA
Kik gerardanon

I was already shoveling around my car but ill be stuck inside fir a few days. My under 25 yo gf is sleeping. Hit me up if any mature women wanna chat
>>
>>23198653

Man good luck to all you east coasters and that blizzard shit.

Upstate new york actually got to miss a blizzard this year and I couldn't be more happy about it.
>>
29/f in dc/md

Right in the middle of the blizzard. So far so good. I'm alive. Wish I had cuddles during blizzard but I'll be okay!
>>
29/f here enjoying the weather in new mexico. How is everyone?
>>
>>23199528
I'm not even mad. Excited for some quality snow, but it get dirty in the city the magic is over pretty quick.

>>23199544
Hey New Mexico pal, how've you been?
>>
>>23199539

Which city? Columbia Heights here.
>>
>>23199574
Not too shabby thank you, how about you
>>
>>23198770
32 m NJ. Let's chat to pass the time during storm
Kik: goblue46200
>>
Texted my brother in DC/Va area to laugh at him that I've gotten a total of 12" of snow so far in Buffalo and he is about to get buried.
>>
>>23199617
Pretty comfy. Made a nice steak and cleaned most of the day. If I'm going to be trapped inside [lol], might as well be well fed and comfortable.

>>23199677
haha, oh lawd
>>
25/M/DE

Just got off work and realized I have no food at all. Too late to buy any now. Snow is terrifying. I should have realized this shit happened before moving here.

If you want to listen to listen to hunger/drug induced ranting kek me.

>topdoge125
>>
>>23199723
I've been playing diablo allll day
>>
>>23199834

So what are you all you blizzardfolk going to do during the storm?

Got some games to play, books to read, or shows to watch?
>>
>>23199850

I mean, there's Netflix and before the flakes started to fall, I was at the gym. As for tonight, probably watch Avengers: Age of Ultron on TV and maybe take a nap at some point.
>>
27/M/Orange County
Kind of hungover today which is really putting a damper on my Friday. Not that I really had any plans either. Tonight I'll probably be an old man unless someone hits me up.

Feels okay man.

How do you guys find things to do in your cities?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23199612
Upper Marlboro
>>
>>23199896

I don't have kik, but I do have Skype - up for some company?

simplysenn is the name
>>
>>23199850
Oh I don't think I'll see storm, I was out in a tank top today lol.
>>
>>23199933

My bad, I mess up replies often and accidently reply to the wrong post. Though more on point, how's the weather in New Mexico? I get a very hot/dry sort of feeling.

>>23199873

Hopefully the storm won't last long for you then, I was under the impression a lot of power outages were going to occur.
>>
>>23199952

Power outages might, but where I'm at usually gets by unscathed, thankfully. If anyone gets fucked over by power, it'll be the Southern half of DC and parts of MD.
>>
>>23199981

Nice, hopefully you get to ride out the storm in comfort!
>>
>>23199981
As long as I don't lose power im golden.
>>
File: 20151231_172448.jpg (790 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151231_172448.jpg
790 KB, 2560x1536
31/m/718

Was able to do food shopping, cook for the next week or so, and did some laundry. Browsing this board while I unwind, and I've got a craving for hot chocolate.

I hope the snow isn't awful to the point I can't make it to the Cardboard Robot Battle at Standard ToyKraft, but worst case scenario I've got things on Steam I'd like to resume and reading I'd like to get around to.

Anyone got plans that may or may not be in limbo this weekend?
>>
>>23199021
I just try to deal with the balding. Just leave as it is, at least it looks cool.
>>
OP here, it still hasn't started snowing in the city.

Did I get drunk too early? All signs point to yes.
>>
I tried to root my phone and bricked it. I went into full panic attack mode until I got to a computer and reinstalled the ROM. I'm realizing it's pretty sick I can freak out that hard over the possibility of losing my phone and going without it for a few days. That's not cool.

My now former sponsor keeps drunk dialing me. It's pretty sad. Dude had twenty years sober and just one bad day took him out. That's scary to me.

I kept fighting the urge to yell "Ay you babe! SHOW ME YA TITS!!!" at random women today. I'm just curious if any would. Probably not, but I'm wondering what the tits/no tits ratio would be after 100 women. Would location, weather, socio-economic, or cultural settings make a difference? That's science I could support.

I'm up near Albany with zero snow. It's awesome.

>>23200724
There is no too early if you never stop
>>
>>23199888
28/m/LA here.

The only thing I really like doing out these days is going to wild underground rap shows in the city once a month. But everyone there is like 20. Mildly embarrassing, but the music is so good, the girls are retardedly hot, and everyone is super /fa.

Most of my friends are in their early 30s and shacked up. None of them want to do anything anymore. I'm not ready to give up the dream yet, but I have nobody to party with :'''(
>>
25/M/Baltimore reporting.

Life is okay. I got a fuckton of food and booze to prepare for snowpocalypse.

Don't particularly need a milfu waifu. Am dating a 20 year old. I recommend it. (Maybe go for 21 if you like bars)
>>
27/M/Minnesota here

Kinda wish we got some snow. It was 24 degrees today so I got out and went for a run.
>>
>>23198653
>/FROZEN/ In Eternal Midlife Crisis Edition
>Eternal OP here, 27/m/NYC
>NYC/East Coast: How's everyone preparing for Snowpocalpyse 2016?
>Everyone Else: Remember to not be a creepo, shamelessly beg for attention, or hit on young people because you're old and desperate. This thread is for Reasonable Discussion and Advice, [and finding your milf-fu].
>the young generations are so pathetic what has TV done?
>>
25+ is old now? Great.

32/m, getting divorced, I miss being young and carefree
>>
>>23201547
Why on earth did you get married in the first place?
>>
File: Adios.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Adios.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>>23201547

I know that feel bro. I'm 27 and divorcing my wife who I've known for almost 7 years. Long story short, our lives are just going in different directions, there's an emotional rift between us, she doesn't ever want kids and I might want to be a father in the future, so we've decided to break it off. We're going to keep it as amicable as possible, but I still feel like shit because I got arrested a couple months ago and have felony charges pending and lost my job, but she'll stay with me through all the legal shit and doesn't want to cut me off completely.

Good news for us is we get to find new people! 32 is still pretty young, I'm just hoping I can avoid prison (My charge is a minimum 3 year sentence, but has a good chance of being thrown out, so here's hoping)

It will get better!
>>
>>23201579

Cause I'm a damn idiot. I thought she was the one and she was different. Still love her is the worst part.

>>23201580

That's rough man, nice of her to stick with you at least through the tough shit.
>>
>>23201603

I hear you on the still loving her part. We both love eachother, but it's more of a platonic love now. We've both agreed that we don't want to keep each other around if we're going to be miserable, and marriage should be more than platonic.

I'm pretty burned out on the idea of marriage, I feel like I never want to get married again unless I meet a perfect 10/10 girl who I'd literally die for. My own damn fault for getting jammed up in the legal system though. I was in the wrong place at the very wrong time, ended up spending a week in jail before I could scrape together enough cash to make bail, just hoping to get through this ordeal unscathed. I'm too pretty for prison dammit.
>>
>>23201603
Just hang in there dude. I'm 31 and single. It is the best time to be alive.
>>
>>23201641
>>23201660

Thanks bros. Nothing like the kindness of internet strangers to make one feel better.
>>
File: image[1].png (79 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image[1].png
79 KB, 500x461
>>23201683

Never discount the kindness and honesty of internet strangers. That's why I keep coming back to this shithole after 10 years.
>>
File: 1376885034911.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1376885034911.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>>
36 m socal. Need to get on water. Anyone have a sea worthy boat?
>>
>>23202696
... tell me more.
>>
30/m/515/Des Moines, IA
Just moved here. Staying at a friends' but moving into a hotel for a few days until I close on my own house in order to accommodate his wife's insanity.
>>
26/m and kinda lonely at the moment :/
>>
29 / m

Too lazy to do anything around the house, which I really should. Too busy thinking what to do... pursue the girl of my dreams, but is in the country next to mine, kinda far off, or settle with a girl that's cute and lovely, and is close, but I don't know whether I'll be happy with her in the long run.
>>
25+ f
someone play dungeon defenders with me
or another f2p something.
>>
>>23203499
31/m
don't usually play video games anymore, so i don't know if i'll be any good. but i'm bored and have nothing important to do this weekend.
will you show me?
>>
SnowP Here,

>>23201384
I tried dating younger and I coudln't do it. Some paternal instinct in me triggered and I couldn't help but feel like I was taking advantage of them, and my need to teach them and protect them totally killed any romantic vibe for me, even after it was explicity stated, discussed.

Also they're pretty garbage in bed, still haven't figured out their bodies 1000% like older women do.

>>23201539
ya lost me here, champ.

>>23201547
I've never felt this was an Old Thread per se, just a space where [idealy] a more mature, or at least a group with a different view on life can commicate comfortably.

>>23201580
Throwing another 'gonna make it bro' your way, saw your posts in the last thread too. Good on you, m8.

Personal blog update:
>Went out on a date with literary qt
>We got to downtown bar with fireplace, couches as it started snowing proper
>Stayed there until close, circa 4am
>Went our seperate ways at subway
>Walked home, first on street to touch the ft of snow

>Wake up
>It's still snowing down hard
>solid 2ft and still going
>that comfy feel/10

how you guys holding up NYC/East Coast bros?
>>
31/M/ San Antonio. Bored this morning thinking of going to some flea markets. Kik dailydabber210
>>
>>23203719
>still haven't figured out their bodies 1000% like older women do.
..........................................yeah. sorry but no. that's unfortunately not true.
>>
>>23203738
It's been my experience. Not saying that there isn't bad fugs across the board [and sexes, desu], but the level of comfort that some women reach with bodies as their older just makes sex that much more rewarding.

But whatever floats your boat, pal.
>>
>>23203499
Throwawsy?
>>
>>23203771
>It's been my experience
same for me, i had very very good sex with very young girls (legal...in europe at least) and very very veeeery disappointing sex with women in their 40's. they didn't know shit about their body and what they wanted.

of course this works both ways but your generalization is nothing but that. a generalization.
>>
>>23203791
For me it's a mixed experience. First real gf was younger than me, and the sex was great, she really did know what she wants in and how to give pleasure. Others that were younger than me didnt know anything, some of them just lied on the bed like meh. Same with older women. Some were real firecrackers, while others were "are you done yet?!" It really depends from person to person and how comfortable they are with their own sexuality
>>
>>23198653
35 m CO

What do us old folks do on the internet? Looks like mostly 25 and under frequent soc.
>>
>>23203499

Unfortunately, the only thing I play thats f2p currently is League of Legends/Blade and soul. If you like MMOs I can recommend B&S but don't know how much I can recommend LoL.

>>23200081

What sort of things do you cook ahead of time that last for the entire week? I've been trying to do something similar. Currently only making breakfast sandwiches ahead of time.
>>
>>23203274
Sorry there's a kik group! Although I still think we should be on skype or IRC

>>23203328
You don't know if you're going to be happy with anyone in the long run.

>>23203499
I don't play dungeon defenders but tons of other games

>>23203719
2feet and power is still on. It's like a miracle blizzard.
>>
>>23203826

Glad to hear your power is still going strong! Man, that must be a crazy blizzard to be going through. I imagine everything is closed currently right? Who would go out in that madness.

Also, any sweet pics of the snow covered streets?
>>
>>23203826
My minds still blown that the trains are still running, even >for now

>kik group
>implying I even have a smart phone
IdleRC group when
>>
>>23203826
maybe you're right. i really don't know anything anymore. probably overthought everything
>>
>>23198653
28/m/NYC, holing up with hot potatoes and cold cottage cheese while watching movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (930 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
930 KB, 2048x2048
>>23203844
Here is a pic from last night just showing how much we got over the first few hours!
>>23203845
I downloaded kik for the group but have deleted it twice. There's a soc irc but it's the shutins IRC not as easy to talk in
>>23203854
Don't worry we are all guilty of overthinking these things. Just go with your gut and learn from mistakes. What I do know is that the future isn't guaranteed for anyone.
>>
>>23203865
how is that food?
>>
>>23203872
I miss the snow and I envy you. It snowed hard at the start of January here, we got around 10 inches of it in matter of hours. Spent the entire evening just walking around in untracked snow, listening to it squeaking unfer the feet.
In the end I will go for the gut feeling, I know that. Even if it burns me. Theres only one life after all.
>>
>>23203886
I'm pretty sure potatoes and cottage cheese are well-known foods.
>>
>>23203887
I waited impatiently for this snow. My birthdays in 3 days and I was worried there wouldn't be any snow by then! Also don't worry about it too much if your gut reaction doesn't lead to happily ever after you've got plenty of time to try again. I'm the queen of making bad choices but I have lived a lot of life and don't regret it.
>>
Finally snowing! Love a good blizzard. Anyone want to chat about anything? Weather, relationships, life? 28/m/my kik: Scottfan87
>>
>>23203891
not everywhere. for example, in my country it's an odd combination, and those that dont roam international cookbooks, sites and blogs have never eaten it. here, potatoes are mainly paired with meat, rarely with other veggies, and cheese... I dont remember that I heard anyone ever making it
>>23203900
thanks for the kind words, you really put me at peace here.
I had warm weather on my bday (early Dec) and I didnt like it. just didnt feel right. happy early bday, in case I dont catch you on your bday here
>>
>>23203912
Oh wow I'm glad I could help at all! Happy belated and thank you for the happy birthday!
>>
File: WP_20151209_23_40_52_Pro.jpg (601 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151209_23_40_52_Pro.jpg
601 KB, 1456x2592
>>23203926
thanks for the wishes and once again, thanks for calming my mind. if anything fails, I know my DJ will be there to comfort me
>>
>>23203499
Just in case you're still looking:
29/m/europe
skype is kevtower86
Would kill time with whatever.
>>
>>23199539
Ditto. Cuddles would be awesome .
42 M in Delaware
>>
>>23204165
As an introvert, I'm Loving the quiet the storm brought. No traffic. No pop in visitors. No errands to run...
It's an Awesome Day!
>>
>>23203719

I mean it's not THAT much younger. It's 5 years difference, not a generational gap. But I get what you're saying. Tbh I wouldn't say that I'd generally date younger as a rule, but my girl is pretty mature and I don't feel like I have to "teach and protect" her like I'm babysitting a kid or anything.

And idk about the younger women are garbage in bed, I feel like that's highly variable based on individuals. I mean I've never banged a 40 year old but just, in general, I've had good and not so good lays from girls my age.

>>23203809
Basically what this guy said. I feel like this has more to do with the girl's confidence in her own sexuality than an age correlation.

Also: obligatory blizzard report. Beer stocks are holding strong. 2 feet+ outside but still have power so hope that holds out.
>>
48/m/603
Enjoying the non-blizzard partly sunny day here in northern New England. The skiers are pretty annoyed by the lack of snow.
>>
File: 20151228_133013.jpg (985 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151228_133013.jpg
985 KB, 2560x1536
>>23203820

If you invest in good tupperware, cooking for the week can be easy as long as seafood or anything dairy-heavy isn't involved. Most things can also be put away in the freezer and be thawed out (like tomato sauce or seasoned chicken cutlets).

I'm partial to preparing meals that are a mix of carbs, veggies and protein (like paella, mixed veggies w/ rice & chicken cutlet, ect). I'm also partial to cooking soup & stews in a pressure cooker, both because it can be stored for a while and it can be eaten w/ other things if need be.

In summer, I'm partial to grilled chicken w/ salad because cooking when it's hot is all sorts of awful.

What do you put in your breakfast sandwiches? Good on you for being proactive with breakfast.
>>
>>23205120

Breakfast sandwiches are just the simple affair of Egg, Cheese, and Sausage on an english muffin.

No issues with warming them up as long as I let them dethaw for an hour or so. Which makes them easy to use for work.

I figured there would be some soups/stews involved in your prep week. I don't know why but I have an aversion to making stew or soups. I should just push that notion aside and make them anyways.
>>
File: 20160115_171025.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160115_171025.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>23205206

I recommend getting familiar w/ using a pressure cooker so soups & stews can be in your rotation. It lends itself to making the most of what you buy.

Example: buying pork loin or chicken to cut up and season before putting it away in the freezer to cook later or to cook then and there. The accumulated leftover pieces that are small or are stuck to the fat are perfect for making the stock for a soup/stew.

I might be biased, I worked at a catering hall when working towards my undergrad so I tend to cook in bulk.

What do you usually do for lunch & dinner? Also, is there anything in particular you'd like to start cooking?
>>
>>23205259

Dinner it depends because I generally don't put aside time to make extra meals for dinner. I come home and just take my time to make meals. Still usually something decently simple. Pasta, hamburgers, chicken breasts, etc. I've been trying to throw in more vegetables into the rotation. I love veggies just don't have any sort of good plan for them besides either grilling/frying.

If you've got any recommendations for veggie dishes or marinades for chicken/pork I'd be happy to hear.
>>
File: 20151228_171533.jpg (953 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151228_171533.jpg
953 KB, 2560x1536
>>23205435

I've always been partial to steaming veggies and seasoning them afterwards. I also enjoy cooking veggies in the oven with seasoning & olive oil. Eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, carrots, celery, potatoes, all cut into small pieces before cooking. If you want to take the easy way, just use olive oil & whatever is in your spice rack. It goes well with meat dishes, rice, or both.

What I've been accustomed to is making sofrito. It's essentially an all purpose seasoning that cuts down on prep work and is tough to beat in terms of flavor. It's great for soup, meat, most veggies, and seafood. The magic bullet is perfect for it, but a blender will work just fine.
>>
>>23203816
I dunno but I'd really like to know. I'm 27/F and it's so hard to find older guys and gals.
The internet has always been so huge in my life. But I feel there is no place reserved for us here. What do to meet the "older" folks?
>>
File: 20151013_204549.jpg (567 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151013_204549.jpg
567 KB, 2560x1536
>>23203816

In descending order, I more often than not use it for

- Email
- News
- Browsing stuff to do on time not spent at work (stuff at museums, live shows, awesome stuff like Spoons Toons & Booze)
- Music & watching stuff
- Troll for dates
- Browse the personals on Craigslist to feel better about my lot in life
- Browse the Craigslists of other cities & countries out of boredom & curiosity
- Lurk this board (I've been lucky in meeting up with strangers that very well could've been giant face eating chickens in trench coats working for the NSA)
>>
25/m/Jax, Florida.

Should be hearing back on whether I got a new job next week... it would be the first step towards making real money. Wish me luck, friends.

Kik: backspinkilla
>>
>>23205673

I do love Eggplant I made Fish-Scented/Fragrant Eggplant a few times before. Comes out really well and isn't too complicated to make.

Maybe I'll give sofrito a try soon, what sort of texture does it end up having?

>>23205711

Well you're in the thread to do that, just take about your hobbies or interest you'll find someone to converse with!
>>
>>23205711
43/m wa. What are your interests? Are you married? Kids? Pets? Tell us and I bet we will find something to talk about.
>>
>>23205711
Hello u have u any contact info
>>
>>23203826
Never been in a Kik group and don't really like those things anyway, already have enough random strangers creeping me on Kik, but thanks :P

>>23203900
>>23203909
I used to love snow as a kid, but after getting my driving license I began hating winter with the snow and ice on the road, we barely had any of both in the past 3 winters here.

But I kinda miss the snow on the other hand, walking through the snow with your gf cuddled up against eachother does sound appealing though.

Are there any other Europeans here? Feels like there are mainly Americans here when it comes to the 25+ (good) people on /soc/
>>
31/M/Boston

Bored as fuck, just got divorced. Kinda want to chill out on getting blackout all the time with my friends. Own a costruction company. What do you nerds do?
>>
26 f Toronto. Probably looking for 30+. I've had much more luck there.
I'm established and still party. Love gaming. Kik lil.lizzyy8
>>
>>23206492

I work in IT, which isn't so bad, after all. Gets boring sometimes, but it's alright otherwise.
>>
>>23200081
>>23198653

25/M/NYC

Today I read a book and walked around smoking weed. I figure nobody cares with the weather like this....How the fuck do I meet girls, again?
>>
What's the betting line on how many olds have frozen to death vs how many died of heart attacks from shoveling snow?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3060
>>23208676
It was 14 deaths last night and 5 from shoveling snow. I haven't checked since...
>>
>>23207371
I smoked weed and read a book all day yesterday too. Except I stayed in bed.
>>
>>23208696
>>23208701
got an email? wanna exchange nudes and fap to keep warm>?
>>
40/m
That is all
>>
>>23208716
Lol no
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
32 m 206/253

Going to chill out today, get blunted and spend some time walking my little lady. Anyone in the area?
>>
>>23209085
Kik - someduesomedont
>>
>>23201547
>25+ is old now? Great.
>32/m, getting divorced, I miss being young and carefree

I miss being 20 for exactly one reason ... my right knee. That's in. I blew it out when I was young, and now it governs most of my life, but other than than? I'd rather be dead than 20 again. For the 20 year olds reading this and thinking I'm full of shit, imagine how you feel about hanging out with 14 year olds ... that's how fucked up your lives' seem to us.

sorry about the divorce btw, but for those of us who married young (I was 20), life ebb's and flows. If I'd known a fraction of what I know how, I'd have not married until I was 30 and secure in my self, and my life but hindsight is 20/20 :p

KIK – clavlee
>>
32/M here. My wife is going through some type of midlife crisis. She went off to go work and live with her best friend 2 states away. I feel she is acting out a life she wanted to have if she hadn't married me and had kids. Oh well, not too sure where this ends but I'm prepared for the worst
>>
>>23209970

Same situation for me. Married young and she's always said things like "I spent my best years on you" or "I'd be doing x y and z if we didn't get married". Then one day she went off to do x y and z leaving me in the dust.
>>
>>23209970
>>23210045

Man I'm sorry to hear about the two of you and your crazy partner situations.

Hearing about this sort of bullshit makes me happy to be single sometimes.
>>
>>23210083

Happiest I ever was was married. I often ask myself if I would do it again and half of me says no fucking way, especially a young girl, but the other half really wants to try again and try to recapture that magic.
>>
>>23210354

Here's some advice that I read about marriage:

When you're with your prospective partner and things have gotten serious, try to identify core values that you both stand by as well as your goals. As long as your values stay the same and you both help one another towards your goals, it should go better this time around.

Plus, it makes it easier to raise children when they see the both of you standing for something, which leads them to stand for something and you produce a decent human being.

(In theory.)
>>
>>23210387
>As long as your values stay the same
Ah, but if any person continues to change and grow their values are likely to change. So it's hard to expect two people, both of whom a relationship should help develop and mature, to change in the same or even compatible ways, especially over a long time.

This is why so many relationships stay together because of children - the parental bond to the children is great enough to overcome an otherwise normal tendency to drift apart when the relationship is done.

Relationships have finite lifetimes, just like any other living thing. It's only with hard work and a lot of good fortune that that lifetime is as long as our own.

tl;dr - Not all relationships are meant to last forever.
>>
>>23211567
This right here
>>
Snow Moon bump
>>
helping this thread not to die as quickly as the people who post in it
>>
26 m canada
What's this I hear about you Americans being afraid of a little snow? We had tourists visit my town just to see the mountain of snow last year something stupid like 3 40 cms storms in a month :s
>>
>>23214478
its mostly the media overhyping every time and scaring people, as far as I got it
>>
>>23214478
Listen Canuck, I'm from Boston and we got 12 feet, almost 4 meters, of snow last year in one go. We aren't afraid by any means.
>>
>>23214863

What? I'm from Boston and we got like slightly more than 2 meters of snow in 3-4 days. Definitely not 12 feet.
>>
>>23214863
I think Patsfan here is using the same voice he uses to make claims about his dick.
>>
So, 25+. How's your monday going so far. Mine's almost done. Was a pretty good day to be honest. Did the paper for a student, worked out longer than I did in a long time (read; I finally did half an hour of exercise). Now for some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRQ9xeSUio
>>
>>23215826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2bK7sG18lo
>>
>>23215826
I moved into a hotel for a week until I close on my house. There was a major error in communication between me, my friend, and his wife whose house I was staying at. She expected that I'd have had a shorter stay and she also expected that I would have contributed more than I did, yet she did not tell me this. Apparently I was supposed to just know and understand out of the aether. My friend - her husband - didn't quite understand the degree to which she was upset about this and so didn't relay to me what she wanted to have happen. I also had offered to purchase groceries, run errands, etc. for them both but was turned down most of the time. To him, I was basically a transparent houseguest. To her, apparently I was an intolerable invader. Ordinarily she's a good person that I like and respect, but if she feels wronged in the slightest, there is absolute Hell to pay. I guess I need to put together an apology letter (handwritten so she gets the point that I really do wish things were communicated better and didn't go bonkers) and a peace offering.

When she did finally have a conversation with me on Saturday, I felt nauseous and worthless the rest of the day, some of Sunday, and a lot so far today.
>>
>>23216948

That sounds brutal. Also, she's your friend's wife, don't let her words get to you, unless you smashed that before your friend did.
>>
>>23217154
Hah, nah. She did just send me a text saying that she was harsher than she should've been. Things will smooth over; it'll just take some time.

However, I have learned one major thing from all this: Never marry a law student. I'd rather not have to have an MLA-formatted works-cited page for every conversation.
>>
File: Virginia snow time lapse.gif (907 KB, 396x298) Image search: [Google]
Virginia snow time lapse.gif
907 KB, 396x298
>>23214478
>>
>>23217223
the way you explain it, it sounds like this is almost entirely their fault (unless you really were a slobby do-nothing the entire time). And your friend lets his wife eviscerate you, and now you have to write an apology letter and hope things smooth over? where is your friend's responsibility in all this? or are you both castrated by this woman?

not to be judgy (or chauvinistic, for that matter), but it sounds like you were wronged as much as anybody (again, unless you really were taking advantage of their kindness), and your friends being a feggit.
>>
>>23217223
Most women are this is way. Their home is a retreat from the world and almost any house guest is a major disturbance in the force. It wasn't about the money it was about the invasion of space. You are absolutely on the money, it will smooth over in time. Send them a gift basket aimed at her as a thank you for the time you were able to spend with them and she will probably hook you up with a friend. Lol. Seriously though that shows manners, I'm sure you are already there from the way you write.
>>
>>23217325

I love that the rest of the country is losing their shit over the snow and us in New England barely got anything.
>>
>>23217399
ehh maybe this guy is right... idk
>>
>>23217472

It's 50 degrees and sunny in Seattle, breh.
>>
>>23216948
>yet she did not tell me this. Apparently I was supposed to just know and understand out of the aether.
You've never had a relationship with a woman, have you? ;)
>>
>>23217628
Not in a decade. I didn't want Vegas STDs, and I didn't want any wide-bodied meth-heads from the parts of New Mexico I worked in, so here I am.

>>23217349
>are you both castrated by this woman
A little, honestly. I am not particularly well organized and I don't plan well, which is the opposite of what she is. I wasn't a slob, but I didn't always have my bed made and my papers in tidy stacks. I was (am) living out of a hiking backpack and large rolling bag. Kind of difficult to be organized with no resources/space.

>>23217399
That's how my friend described it at work during a break when we discussed what happened. Her sister is pretty similar to me, he said; I met her over Christmas when she and some of the other family came down. Calm and more or less content with a swirling mass of chaos going on around, taking life as it happens, etc. Her sister's already halfway to being married and is working on a TV project in Alaska or somesuch, but she's cool as hell and I wish I could've gotten to know her better.

>>23217472
Hell, I grew up in Florida and I think the snow we've gotten in Iowa has been neat so far.
>>
>>23217604

I was being hyperbolic when I said rest of the country, breh
>>
30/m/TN

We only got a few inches here. It was pretty pitiful to be honest. My roommate's job was shut down for a bit and otherwise it was very "meh". Today, the 25th, it was up over 50.

So, here's some stuff for my fellow oldfags : I just moved here. Literally. I've only lived here since the 15th, but I have a line on a job, a crazy good job. Literally, exactly what I just spent the last 3 years in college training how to do. Trouble is... I'd have to move. Again. This last move had me schlep 600 miles, this next one would be even further.

What do?
>>
38/m/MA

We had more than expected up here. I have been sick since Thursday, so I am very happy the landlord does snow removal. In the meantime I am trying to take it easy, and get caught up on schoolwork.
>>
>>23219427

School at 38? What are you going for
>>
>>23202952
SE Iowan here. Des Moines a shit. Go further North.
>>
Yesterday was my birthday :) Officially 29 now. Can't get my truck out of my driveway still so snowed in. I forgot my kik password so I haven't been on to check the group or anything. Plus my phone charger died on me so no phone till new charger comes tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing good! Make a skype group already.
>>
>>23216948
This is why I hate favors, gifts, or asking others for help. I hate that feeling like I am bothering someone or a burden. Sorry you had to deal with that. I bet you feel better in the hotel anyways.
>>
21 here

I seek advice from you guys

How do I avoid fucking up my 20s?
>>
>>23220584

Don't be afraid to fuck up (within reason). A lot of mistakes made me who I am today and a pretty decent person (I think).

Experience things, find out what you like and don't like. Take care of yourself, but not too excessively you forget to have fun and let loose once in a while.

Find passions that excite you and develop them.
>>
>>23220584

Work hard, find a career, don't be afraid to start small and build your career after the fact.
>>
>>23220584

Get a marketable skillset, change everything you think is cool about yourself, learn to live with disappointment and start saving money.

Alternatively, suicide.
>>
File: 55241332.jpg (160 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
55241332.jpg
160 KB, 500x338
25/M/TX

I sometimes question the accomplishment of getting a higher education and the goal of financial freedom was in vain. It's pretty painful sometimes to talk to girls/guys about relationships and sex

doesn't help that I haven't given up the V-card yet
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (43 KB, 552x396) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
43 KB, 552x396
>>23221799
>learn to live with disappointment
The anon's posting on /soc/ - isn't that enough?
>>
>>23202696
Contact?
>>
I'm 29 years old, male. I am experiencing midlife crisis like fuck. Also I'm afraid of becoming a wizard.

I am finally finishing school this semester but I feel like shit because I'm almost 30 and still live with my mom. is this thread for me?
>>
>>23223415
er, rather I meant this year. I have two semesters.

and yeah I really feel like I've missed out on my 20's, fuck.
>>
>>23223415
why are you a wizard who lives w your mom?
>>
>>23223642
or rather, a wizard in training...
>>
25/m/Birmingham UK

Everything aches and I've pretty much fucked up everything I've done in the last 7 years. I can probably pull it together though... Probably.
>>
31 next week.

I think I'm on track to getting my life together. I'm about to move out of my mom's and into my own place. I've been working two jobs since last April and have been promoted to management at both. Right now I'm averaging about 70 hours a week, but I plan on cutting back soon. Put the majority of my money I made last year towards my debt. Co-worker at one of my jobs is going to try to get me a job at her other job's company, and the position is something I actually think I'd be really good at. Something that could be the start of a career, and out of the service industry that has dominated the majority of my work history.

I've been thinking about trying to start dating once I move into my own place again. Never really had much luck with women and aside from a few dates 3 years ago. I'm a virgin in my 30s which I know is going to be a deal breaker for a lot of women. Gotta try, right?
>>
>>23223754

Just continue to try. I'd date someone a little younger than you to get it out of your system.
>>
28/f/NY

Just started school again while working full-time.
Is it possible to feel underwhelmed and overwhelmed at the same time?
>>
>>23225062
>
kik me if you have some free time
29 fit
kik: velrase
>>
26/f
Feeling pretty old and jaded at this point. Still live with my dad. Too scared to get a real job. Not sure where things went wrong.
>>
>>23225213

Mental illness, bullshit. That's just for me though. Seems to be a constant for a lot of folks around here over 25. Where ya be located?
>>
>>23225213
31/m life sucked at mid 20's. Last year was best of my life. You have to decide to do what you want to do and take the risks involved.
>>
>>23225213
If its any consolation,I'm 29 and still living woth my parents(house with 3 appartments,got my own,but still,you cant really avoid them).
Just turn to yourself and work on you.Its not the end of the world and you're not a failure for living with your dad.I felt like that until last year,then I realised:"Hey!At least you work,however shitty the job ia,you have a toof over your head and nothing lacks."
>>
Im 30. A relatively successfull chemist from Italy. I live and work in Germany.

Would enjoy talking with any girls around my age who would want to move in with me and get pregnant.
>>
>>23225412
Too bad I live in the US.
>>
>>23225423
This isnt really a problem for me, i would pay for your flight, and if you choose to stay, id handle your paperwork.

Would you like to get to know each other a bit?
>>
>>23225213
is there every any sexual tension between you and your dad?
>>
>>23225412
What if we already have a kid? My clock is ticking and I want another son

>>23225601
never change 4chan.
>>
>>23225755
Who is we?

How old is your current kid?
>>
>>23225804
I just meant me haha he's 5.
>>
>>23225818
i'll cum in you. i'm in pittsburgh
>>
File: Pedobear - Too old.jpg (60 KB, 548x409) Image search: [Google]
Pedobear - Too old.jpg
60 KB, 548x409
>>23225213
>>23225601
Dude, she's posting in a 25+ thread.
>>
File: US housing price index.jpg (18 KB, 829x602) Image search: [Google]
US housing price index.jpg
18 KB, 829x602
For those of you who are discouraged/embarrassed/whatever about still living with your parents, don't feel bad. The notion of "get a job and be able to buy a house" was a possibility in the previous century, *but it isn't today*.

Trying not to get too deep into the /pol/ of it all, the middle class (the class that buys family homes) is being intentionally destroyed. Jobs that could pay for a house are disappearing, and comparing the cost of a home from, say, 50 years ago to that same house today the price has inflated some times as much as 20x - but even if one could find a job today it wouldn't pay for that very same house.

Like I said, this is intentional, since political change is only possible by the middle class (as Orwell said, the high remain high, the middle change places, the low remain low). Destroy the middle class, protect the oligarchy.

So while it's horrible to be stuck living in the basement with little hope of ever being able to buy one's own home (or even pay off one's student loans), at least take consolation that this lamentable national condition is in no way your fault.
>>
epinephrine injection
>>
>>23225062
I think that balances out to whelmed.
>>
morning bump
>>
>30 in like 3 days.
>Nothing I want for birthday
>Girlfriend just left me, in limbo if it's just her throwing a tantrum or actual break up
>Disabled and unable to do shit currently
>Internet is now so shit it's impossible to find communities worth hanging out in
>Live in Europe and getting invaded by Muslims but too sick to defend my country

I was told being 30 would be great, it's like being a real adult. Looks like my 30s are going to be nothing but Muslim rape gangs, a collapsed economy and hoping the NHS survives as long as I do so I'm not left without medication.

But hey, some chick in the kik thread messaged me yesterday and we got to talking about how she beat up her friend to accuse her boyfriend of domestic abuse. So my respect for women is at an all time high. Oh wait, I have none.
>>
40/m NY
Fuck if this thread isn't depressing, I dont know what is.
Personally, have a great job, good life and am being proactive about making it even better.
>>
>29/F
This thread makes me feel good. I didn't know there were so many people my age with the same issues:
Worried about being "too old" and not having it all.
>>
>>23230772
Difference is a lot of us are men. You're a woman and about to hit the wall. If you're not settled into a relationship by 35, enjoy your cats and feminism.
>>
>>23230780
Bullshit. Dont listen to this asshole. It doesnt matter what age youre at, if you want to make changes and not excuses, you can improve your life.
>>
>>23230780
You must be a pleasure to be around.
I know that is more difficult for older women, but I hope that someone will be out there looking for someone with my characteristics.
I have a career, a good job, and I don't consider myself ugly/fat. If I don't find anyone, then it is what it is.
>>
>>23230787
I actually just made a change. I broke up with my boyfriend recently because I saw the relationship was going nowhere, and I didn't want to turn "35 and enjoy cats and feminism" haha
>>
>>23230787
>>23230790
I'm 33, and have a child. I am happily eschuing things that alot of people would consider "success." For me it is now about creating the best life for my child and I.
I have a whole life to live, and the things I want are experience oriented not materialistic. So, those can happen any time.
>>
>>23230787
Stop white knighting faggot. She's better off knowing the truth than wasting her life doing shit that will only lead her to be miserable. Women are valued until about 30, then they hit The wall and men simply don't care to hook up with them if they can find young younger girls instead. Men go up in value and women go down in value, simply how reality works.
>>
>>23230811
You're an ignorant dick.
Women don't have "value" they are not objects to be possessions.
>>
>>23230811
Your appraisal of peoples value is hilarious. Its not white knighting, a fucking internet term learned on 4chan, where you clearly obtain your social education from. Its basic truth, that if you apply yourself, dont act like a fucking victim or an entitled jackass, then you can have a productive life. I know plenty of people over 35 who meet others and dont end up alone. Your basement experience and living online has skewed your view of life. Keep telling yourself you know shit about shit, but dont try to tell other people.
>>
>>23230825
Women do have value, same as everything else in the world has value, you retarded commie.

If you need someone to lift a heavy object for you and you can pick between a weight lifter or a cripple, you pick the weight lifter. He IS more valuable.

If you need a fast runner and you have a marathon runner or a normal person, you pick the marathon runner.

If you want someone to sell your new expensive car you pick an attractive woman. Having that woman on the car says "this is the type of woman who goes with this car, do you want some saggy titted 40 year old or a hot young 20 year old with tits up to her eyes?"

People have value. It's made up of their skills and attributes. In women's case their looks are their most value assets because that's their defining thing when it comes to procreation. Where as men have to prove they're worth 9 months of a woman's life through hard work and skill.

All your commie bullshit does it make women miserable because they're trying to be masculine and compete with men. They can't, they're simply inferior, in speed, strength, stamina, intelligence, stress management, economics, ambition and basically every other measurable way you compare people. Women would be happier if assholes like you went "hey at 35 no one will give a fuck about you, settle down and have kids while you can because you're spending your prime years working an office job, then you will hit 40 and be left with 2 cars and a condo because you acted like a slut instead of a lady".

But hey, I'm just an arrogant prick who is scientifically accurate in everything I say here. You're a white knighting faggot who bought into commie logic how no one has any value above others. In which case I know a great babysitter, he's a child rapist but of course he has equal value in babysitting as a trained child teacher. See how your stupid view point completely crumbles the moment any one compares ANY two people?
>>
>>23230811
I'm not naive not to know that there's some truth to this.I don't see it as "losing value," but as people thinking younger=better.
Now, I rather be alone than settle for someone who doesn't love me, has bigger issues (alcoholism/drug addict), or is just an ass. That's why I'm still taking my chances instead of having married any of my ex boyfriends. Marriage is easy, but I want something that will last.
>>
Just thought I'd pop up here to say that as a teenage girl, 25-35 is the best age for men, don't give up hope!
>>
>if you need someone to lift a heavy object for you and you can pick between a weight lifter or a cripple, you pick the weight lifter. He IS more valuable
> posted by a bitter forever beta on disability
> by his own logic, he has little to no value

Stay mad you limp dicked useless bitch
>>
>>23230866
Marriage is a bad idea. It offers no benefits to either party and just gets the government involved in your personal life. Plus if you ever do break up you massively increase the sick of the man committing suicide. Any woman worth marrying realises that marriage is too dangerous for a man to enter. It offers him no benefit but incredible risks like alimony, having half his shit taken away and as I said, massive suicide risk. When 40-60% of first time marriages fail and it goes up by 10% from there on out, would you risk it?

In before white knights tell me how wrong I am because we're in some kind of commie utopia.

>>23230873
Never denied I held less value in lifting shit. But I hold more value in intelligence than you do white knighto.
>>
>>23230885
Well, this may sound shocking, but it's not my job to care for all men's feelings. People who want to commit suicide, will always find an excuse (failed marriage, a break up, not finding a job).
Why risk it? Because I'm not looking to get married and divorced.
You sound VERY bitter, BTW.
>>
Just had my 26th birthday 4 days ago.

26/f/CURRENTLY Australia, but I'm American...

Though it's a bit ambitious to call it this, I'm pretty sure I've reached my quarter-life crisis. Which I'm completely convinced is a thing.

I'm a housekeeper because it's literally the only thing I'm good enough at to make money. (I mean, I can sing, but not well enough for recognition and I can write but I don't do it enough and submit it enough to get the recognition I might actually be able to, but I'm also super bad at rejection so... it's just a non-likelihood at this point).

I don't make enough money to do the things I enjoy which makes it hard for me to think "money isn't everything" because it's an easy thing to say when you don't have to worry about it constantly. But with the rent and the bills and the cats and the whole having to eat/shower/access the internet thing? It's miserable.

HOW did my parents do this? How are my fellow 2008 high school graduate friends doing this PLUS having kids and getting married and shit? People I know didn't go to college (I went to University. I have a crappy English degree... but seriously I can't stress how bad I was at everything else I tried and I loved every minute of my degree despite its uselessness) and who I know have worked at our hometown grocery store since before graduation... These same people who were dreaming big of Broadway or film-stardom? People who I know were NOT rich...

Three good friends of mine are living in NYC. HOW ARE THEY AFFORDING TO LIVE IN NYC!? And HOW did one of them get a job as an event coordinator for the New York Opera? Wtf.

I did so well... I got the 4.0 everyone wanted... and now I'm sitting on my couch dying of the heat in Aus because my air conditioner is busted and the landlady doesn't think that's important for my survival...

*breathes* I know. "Welcome to Adulthood."
>>
>>23230885
Whatever you need to tell yourself to keep living your worthless life. Just die already and stop being a drain on society and whoever it is that changes your diapers. Just because youre a cripple, doesn't make you Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>23230901
"It's not my job to care about the person I'm going to marry's feelings"

So you're saying you're a cunt? Got it, explains why you want to get married.

>>23230903
Shouldn't you be being a thirsty little faggot white knighting women in the feet thread so one of them will kik you for 2 minutes?
>>
>>23230921
Nah bro, too busy browsing 4chan while making close to six figures and enjoying my life, as opposed to you, who can't work, and is literally a drain on those around you. Your sad little story up there just illustrates how narrow minded and bitter you truly are. You are trying to talk about things that you cant and never will experience, and rationalize hiw shitty your life is by kicking other people who are down. You choose who you want to be... because I know disabled people who live thier lives without bitterness. People who are the opposite of you.
>>
>>23230932
You know some commie faggot cripples? Doesn't surprise me, you should try voting for Bernie Sanders, he'll give you loads of extra free shit!
>>
>>23230932
>Enjoy life
>Being a little bitch on 4chan

Pick one

You sound more bitter than anyone else here
>>
>>23230937
For such an intelligent guy, you sure ran out of fact based intelligent arguments pretty quick.
>>
This thread has the most edge I have seen on soc in awhile, thanks guys! Super fun read.
>>
30 / m / virginia
Kik: nemrakik

If you're in the area let's go see a movie or something. I need to expand my circle of friends.
>>
34/m/nyc
I really cant complain where I am in life I own my apartment I have a steady source of income, though I do need more. I just don't really have a direction in life right now. I'm kind of just existing comfortably, its a strange place to be, no grounds to complain but still not content.
>>
>>23198653
24, white, male, Louisiana.
Have my bachelors degree and 5 years in the National Guard as an infantryman. Almost out of the guard and can finally feel free again. Have 1k saved up so far for a trip to puerto rico. I wanna end up in thailand. I dont think thatll happen. Also i want hordes of women. Bored as fuck with my job, we drill water wells and do other environmental testing and remediation. I just know I have to leave Louisiana, and the past I have here that makes me cringe so hard.
>>
Hey guys, I'm not as old as you guys (23) i'm not really wanting to shit up your thread.

I've always wanted a women who's older than me as a partner since they can be assertive without having an ego trip. They seem to have a better understaning of life and want the same thing as me, giving a good life to my future kids.

any advice or any of them out there?
>>
>>23231039
just make sure she has her shit together. not always easy to tell. run at red flags, dont settle. this is irrespective of the womans age. it gets old needing to do everything for the other
>>
>>23231054
Yeah that's why i don't really like younger girls, they have loads of red flags and are too independent
>>
>>23231112
goes for old and young alike. words of wisdom my friend
>>
>>23230902
>HOW ARE THEY AFFORDING TO LIVE IN NYC!?
27/m/Hawaii here and I know for damn sure I can't afford living here seeing how I'm still living here with my dad.

I'm in the middle of nowhere, cost is living is through the roof, and my social life is pretty much dead. I do want to leave and get on with my life but that means throwing away a decent job and pretty much everything I've known. Would it be worth it? Probably.
>>
>>23230902
>And HOW did one of them get a job as an event coordinator for the New York Opera? Wtf.
Most people I know who have well paying jobs got the job through a connection. I don't know anyone who applied blindly and got the job.
>>
So how are we doing today /old/? How have your days been?
>>
>>23230997
>Also i want hordes of women
Bitches and hordes, anon. Bitches and hordes.
>>
>>23230902
What state are you in? Is there a particular reason for being there?

Its a huge country, you should travel around. Live in a less expensive state.

Tasmania is a lot cooler than the rest of the country.

SA is way cheaper to live.
>>
30 m N.Ireland
Any women want to talk to an Irish man?
irishald_69_
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.