[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here lives in San Francisco and wants to split a coupon for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pwing.png (1 MB, 954x984) Image search: [Google]
pwing.png
1 MB, 954x984
Who here lives in San Francisco and wants to split a coupon for an Indian buffet for two down in the Castro?

I'm a tranny but 97% chance I'm not going to fuck you. I just want to eat an Indian buffet.
>>
>>23195448
Indian food gives me gas :(
>not going to fuck me
I don't like it in the butt anyway.
>>
>>23195517
I'm not going to let you fuck me either, but if you're straight I doubt you'll be attracted to me.

>Indian food gives me gas :(
rip senpai
>>
>>23195528
post a pic, i'm not into trannies but i doubt you're unattractive.
>>
>>23195538
I'm like four months into hormones and I still look like a dude lmao.

anyway if you don't like the reason I made this thread there's no real point to me posting my pic anyway
>>
>>23195554
y-yeah?
maybe we can ditch the Indian buffet and go to another place if you want.
>>
>>23195574
dude it's an indian buffet for 7 bucks there is very little you can do that will sway me from this

i just want to eat tons of food
>>
>>23195584
where the fuck is this $7 indian buffet in castro? nothing here costs less than $10.
>>
>>23196798
it's $14 for 2 at curry boyzz with a groupon
>>
okay anon, let's go be fatties together! i don't care what you identify as, all the same to me. can i bring other anons? we can all pig out in mutual awkwardness and laugh about it.
>>
>>23196823
well i mean there are vouchers available for both 2 and 4 people so if yall have $7 each it'll happen
>>
>>23196817
>>23196830
yeah that's fine~ have you been to the buffet before? i'm reading on yelp there's next to no veg options in the buffet?!
>>
File: lolfuck.jpg (91 KB, 979x361) Image search: [Google]
lolfuck.jpg
91 KB, 979x361
>>23196817
fucking lol at san francisco - "if you want cheap food, literally put your health at risk"
>>
>>23196835
there's palak paneer and chickpeas and not much else

it's just a tiny buffet of meatballs, chicken and palak and chana the second time i went, first time it was similar but it was fucking disgusting so idk they got ridiculously better over the last couple of months

>>23196838
whoa i didnt know about that

slightly spooky smfh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.