[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up i took to many drugs and now nothing feels real and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: (via themethodsofamusicjunkie).jpg (202 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
(via themethodsofamusicjunkie).jpg
202 KB, 500x499
I fucked up i took to many drugs and now nothing feels real and i'm hearing voices. I need advice from anyone who has been through this.(Been sober for weeks now)

>suicide is very real

>insanity is very real

>used to kinda secretly wish for the two now its reality and is not fun in the slightest
>>
What drug what dose
Btw the fact that you can still type means you'll be just fine you're just feeding your own issues most likely a combo of schizophrenia paranoia and depression
>>
This happened to me.
What do you need to know.
>>
I'd recommend a nice warm shower and some calming music maybe a sweet treat and some sleep if you can manage
these feelings may lingerie for awhile just don't feed them cause they can andwill consume you if you believe and feed them if they do stick around detox asap flush your system eat healthy and exercise till they're gone and make sure to stay positive

trust me I went insane for a month to much synthetic pot basically amplified all my mental illnesses but I eventually overcame it with strict exercise organization and diet
>>
>>23194777
>(Been sober for weeks now)
>>23194807
LSD and others alike its like i cant stop seeing everything as an illusion and life seems like it just cannot exist but it makes no sense if nothing existed and I keep seeing dragon/snake like creatures in patterns
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.