[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything have to be about sex? Pretty much every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
Why does everything have to be about sex?

Pretty much every tread is about something sexual or turns sexual in a minute or so.
Is sex the only thing that is on your mind?

I just want to know what goes through your mind. Why do you feel no shame? Do you not feel like this is degrading?

I am beginning to feel like i simply do not belong to this world.
>>
I got no response but I laughed
>>
>>23193883
>This is what happens when you create a Asian beta manlet and let him loose on the world
>>
>>23193883
There is nothing shameful about sex or liking sex.

It is, however, shameful how obsessed with it our society has become. Sex obsession has taken over to the point where it's taking over peoples' minds. Almost everything is about being attractive, seductive, appealing for the purposes of sex. For many people, sex is power, or it's a way of boosting one's ego.

I'm not a person who recommends the other extreme (celibacy) but I do agree that obsessing over carnal desires is to ones' general detriment. Creativity, personal growth, emotional wellbeing all take a backseat to the number one: sex.

Sucks how our biology can rule us so easily.
>>
>>23193921
Asian White mixes are inheherently unstable and often downright evil.
>>
>>23193964
I am a celibate 22 year old virgin. I try to date women but i just get so disgusted by how they only want me for one thing.
They just want to fuck me and do not care about who exactly i am.

They also fucked 5 guys or more before me. Hell one of the few girls who liked me said she wants me because i am very tall and probably have a large penis.
>>
File: beanface.png (890 KB, 1375x1500) Image search: [Google]
beanface.png
890 KB, 1375x1500
>>23193883
Shitposting iminent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
>>
File: beandip.png (62 KB, 850x325) Image search: [Google]
beandip.png
62 KB, 850x325
>>
File: beanboat.png (76 KB, 850x572) Image search: [Google]
beanboat.png
76 KB, 850x572
>>
In all honesty, I came here from /mu/ for the template threads. I stay for the music threads and the femanon vocaroos, but besides that, I don't care for like 98% of what goes on in this board.
>>
>>23193883
I honestly think you just haven't found the right person yet.
If you find the right one he/she will inspire you to be a better you, start to learn new things, keep track of your dreams and you might even like to have sex with him/her. Or might not and you both will be happy with it. I agree, there ARE a lot people out there just wanting to have sex (nothing wrong with it from my point If view) but hey, they aren't the right ones for you.
Just be the best you can and you'll find someone who wants to get to know you with all your feelings and thoughts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.