[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, Experts. I am 27 and registered on Tinder yesterday. Could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 308x164
Hello, Experts. I am 27 and registered on Tinder yesterday. Could someone explain to me how hooking up works? I have a few matches already.

Do I wait till afternoon/evening, when they are at home and feel more comfortable than at work/college?

How do I initiate the conversation? What are good topics to talk about?

At what point can you ask for a date? How far in the future should the date be? Should I try to figure out before the date if she wants sex or more? Or should I not ask her about her intentions at all, so she doesn't feel like a slut?
>>
Hooking up works but putting your penis in and out of their vagina repeatedly until one of you is embarrassed and you stop out of shame.

I don't think there is a 'golden hour' for contacting girls. There are so many factors, I can't see this having a big impact.

▲Google cheesy pickup lines
▲FORD - Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams
▲not RAPE - Religion, Abortion, Politics, Economics
▲Open with the most bizarre thing you can think of.
▲Open by asking for their number

>At what point can you ask for a date? How far in the future should the date be? blah blah blah

Any point. Any time. There is a reason netflix and chill exists, so girls can choke on a different dick everyday and not feel like a slut, give her an excuse so she can tell herself 'it just happened!'. (to clarify for the autistics; don't coerce her into sex, that's rape)
>>
I'm a dutchie with tinder plus
In which country should I swipe :-)?
>>
>>23192896
This is genuinely the best reply you could have got
/thread
>>
Ok, so I got 5 matches today (have registered 14 hours ago).

Can I message them later? Like in a week? I can't concentrate on more than one woman at a time.
>>
>>23193725
just message everyone something that stands out
i think you should be able to tell if you click with them or not pretty early
then you can drop whoever you don't click with which would probably be most of them
>>
File: image.png (577 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577 KB, 640x1136
How does my profile look?
>>
>>23192896
>>23193745
Thanks, guys
>>
Just start simple, simple is better, tho depends on girl and what your after (one nighter,relationship?) , I generally just start with a "Hey There! :) " And that usually pulls replies then after reply find some common ground look through her pics and Bio talk about random shit make her laugh and what not, then i like to complain about tinder and how the notification is shit and ask for her number and post mine in the chat once you get number your half way there! Start your conversation keep it fresh exchange pics if you want I try to set dates within 3 days if not that night (being weekends)
Been on quite a few dates and hookups through it some girls like to meet in public which is fair enough they also tend to bring a friend along which has ended in a threesome on occasions just enjoy your self condoms and get tested
>>
I'm 27 and just re-entered the dating world after 7 years of a relationship. We didn't even have Tinder in 2009, so I'll be monitoring this thread closely.
>>
>tfw no android
>tfw no iphone
fucking windows phone man. whose bright idea was it to make this barren wasteland of a thing.
>>
>>23193763
would try to bang you/10
>>
>>23194792
download tin7, i think thats what its called. same thing except for windows phone
>>
>>23194855
I saw it, but is it cross platform? Or am I only connecting with other windows phone users?
>>
>>23194916
that i'm not sure of

i've wonder the same. i think it's cross platform but not sure. maybe someone else knows?
>>
>>23193763
I'd put your guitar picture first. and see if you can add a picture in a social setting.

otherwise pretty good. funny tag.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-21-17-43-34.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-21-17-43-34.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I'm just wondering if I could get Assistance on my tinder profile as well. I'm 22 and horrible at picking up females
>>
>be a fat girl
>look chubby at best in face pics
>post body pics
>write that I'm fat in profile
>people still surprised that I'm fat

what else can i possibly do? I'm not the kind of girl that tries to take weird angled pics and hide her fat self, I'm too old for this shit. obviously people exist that are either desperate or into fat chicks, so why do I keep getting guys that refuse to believe I'm fat when I give them all the proof I can find?
>>
Girl with no bio and nothing interesting in her pictures, what do
>>
>>23195460
post your profile/pics
>>
File: IMG_9475.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9475.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>23195779
>>
>>23195882

promising
>>
>>23195890
im gonna go off my rocker if i get one more "i love chubby girls XD" or "you don't look that fat, you're cute!" message followed by literal shock when they see more photos of me that look exactly the same as my profile
>>
>>23195900

maybe if you are not so self conscious of it in your profile description. I think that with that picture of your body is fine.

Add some stuff about your personality or personal life in it instead.
>>
>>23195882

Which state?
>>
>>23196000
FL
>>
>>23196012

Same timezone, but so far south...

All I want is a chubby qt to cuddle with. Good luck with finding someone!
>>
My part of the world must be the worst.
Most profiles mention desiring marriage or life-long relationships.
>>
Has anyone noticed the quality of women has dropped massively in the past six months? I find myself only swiping right after 15-20 girls now, as nearly all of them are fat, or single moms, or bots.

When i started a year ago I was getting quality matches daily. have they all moved on to another app?
>>
>>23195882
Shame you're practically light years away (central eurofag here), you don't look so "fat" you have a facial structure that is attractive to me, but then I am a bbw lover, so I am biased. Problem is, nowadays the younger generation is made to believe that everyone has to look "skinny and fit" first before personality, character and interests. As for those who are still surprised about your physique after full disclosure - shows how much attention they pay; hardly any.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.