[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we share old relationship stories and or sex life >>be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wallhaven-10674.jpg (453 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-10674.jpg
453 KB, 2560x1600
ITT: we share old relationship stories and or sex life

>>be in college in Colorado
>>be in Long term relationship
>>be in love with her
>>Has her get Brest implants because she feels body conscious have her get DD's
>>Go on study abroad for 9 months and see her just after Boob job
>>get home and have her dump you the next day after she wrote you a love letter on paper your friend delivered to you
>>Have both your parents Die next week.
>>Want kill self so have no memory from the following of next six months
>>sighn up for french class specifically to meet girls as well as yoga class
>>Start getting kinda ripped
>>Meet shy goth chick in french class who is kinda nerdy
>>tell her about BDSM
>>Have her want to Bang all the time and almost fail a class becaus had waaaaayyy to much bar back loud sex
>>make a cute Skinny red head and have them be bi for each other.
>>Have thresome
>>Have second Threesome
>>Have foursome with Redheads FB
>>Spend some of your mony you inhearteted on Trip to Bali Indoneshia with new GF and spend most of it haveing hard sex and filming it.
>>Have a Lingre party on Halloween in witch we have 4som with two new people
>>have cute goth chick sign up for the navy and quit college
>>go back to being single and happy with it.
>>
>>23192015

Im actually going to be honest with this one... i think i got a problem, do you think i might be kind of a sex addict?
>>
>> >>Spend some of your mony you inhearteted on Trip to Bali Indoneshia with new GF and spend most of it haveing hard sex and filming it.

vid or it didn't happen
>>
>>23192015
post nudes of cute goth chick
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.