[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 years old >still student >only had one gf Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 111111111.jpg (401 KB, 2574x1861) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
401 KB, 2574x1861
>27 years old
>still student
>only had one gf
Where do I find a friend with benefits to practice kinky sex with? Pissing, sex in public, some bondage... Most girls of that type want an experienced man. Some fucking Suit with collection of sex-gadgets in the cellar of his private house.
>>
>>23190126
why are you so obsessed with an orgasm?

>27
>still complete pervert
>pick one
>>
>>23190138
Because I want to experience it before settling down, so I have no regrets about not having tried it out before.
>>
>>23190126
Get out of your house in the morning and go to the gym. Go to work. After work, start hitting bars and clubs at around 11pm until you find the right nights to attend. Repeat. Done.
>Fag
>>
>>23190144
Bro youre 27, being sexually disgusting is something you do in the late teens early 20's then you grow up and become adult
>>
>>23190144
>>23190162
Then again plenty of late bloomers who need kink to get off
>>23190152
Sounds like a great life... sarcasm
>>
>>23190169
It's even more fun once you're paid to do it.
Some of us grow out of our antisocial behaviors, others stay in college to avoid real life. Can't help it if you and OP are the latter.
>>
>>23190152
Fuck the gym. I look good. I was just fired from my job, will get a new one soon. What do I talk about? Typical smalltalk, where you from etc? Or straight about sex and coming over to my place? Does that ever work? I don't wanna waste my time collecting fucking numbers.
>>
>>23190187
You don't look good man, you have titties. You're not hot enough to convince someone to fuck you right away.
>>
>>23190187
Ideally, you get to know some regulars on a first name basis for two reasons.
Firstly, so you're not sitting alone all the time like a creep while on the hunt. Secondly so if you see someone they're talking to that you're interested in, you have an in with that person and an excuse to introduce yourself too them.

>Smalltalk
Never open with shit like, "How are you? or anything like that. Find something to comment on. Their jacket, shirt, hair, whatever. From there, move to what's around you/going on, then (Or directly to) asking them about themselves.

Picking people up from a bar is easy, especially if clientele that night is in the 50's range. Number, not age.
>>
>>23190199
The titties look like muscles under a shirt and when the girl is drunk. Actually they are for the most part muscles.

Fucking right away is my best choice. I have a terrible personality (ADHD etc). But I dont mind "curvy" or "special" girls. Actually I am more likely to fall in love with one, but that is not my intention.
>>
>>23190216
Can I go for an assgrab or kiss on her cheek? Did both on New years Eve, but then the girl got to another location with her classmates.
>>
>>23190254
Trust me, girls can see the difference between titties and muscles.
Improve yourself if you want to have a chance to fuck right away.
>>
>>23190179
Ya i fucked random girls in highschool so I dont have to now
>>
>>23190309
Peaked in High, huh?
That's gotta suck.
Maybe you should hit the gym, too.
>>
>>23190304
Dude, losing weight takes time. Months. I need to fix my confidence and learn how to pick up girls.

Right now I don't even know where to have sex with them. I have a comfy 1-person bed and a disgusting 2-person couch from a previous tenant here. Also I am not sure if I should call a taxi or of riding the subway for 10 minutes and then another 10 minute walk to my place would be acceptable too. What do you think?
>>
>>23190371
No clue, I'm a girl and not into one night stands, so everything you said sounds unacceptable to me.
Good luck tho.
>>
>>23190254
You sound like you have a terrible personality. Also your titties don't look like muscles. Watch some RSD vids on YouTube, start working out, get some hobbies.
>>
>>23190389
Bullshit. You just don't want to appear like a slut, while being just like everyone else (not that there is anything wrong with it). If your favorite celebrity asked you out in a club, you certainly would say yes. I'm wondering why you even have to defend your alleged standards when you are anonymous.

>>23190398
I am not going to waste time "improving" myself. That is what I did until my mid 20s, when I finally got my gf. Always telling myself, I dont have this or that, what it takes to have a girl. Improving yourself is just an excuse for not trying it out.
>>
>>23190448
I am a bit too old to have crushes on celebrities or date people just for their physical appearance.
I don't care if people think I am a slut, especially strangers on an anonymous site.
I just don't understand the appeal of being fucked by a random cock when I can have better sex in a long term, or even by masturbating.
>>
>>23190494
This is not about you, this is about me. I don't care about you defending your pride. Stop being so self-centered.

You see that I have a confidence issue and I am not so fat that no woman in this 2.000.000 city I live in, would ever have sex with me. You also do know that guys who have had too few girls in their life are perceived as losers, by both men and women. If you are older, you very likely have had your share of cocks in your early 20s.

So your "advice" of improving myself and waiting is just utter shit. Go away.
>>
>>23190126
Show us ur cock
>>
>>23190888
I wouldnt mind. my shared-flat-mates have seen me naked, my swimming-club-mates have seen me naked, getting naked in front of my ex was so fucking boring in contrast. but right now I am tired. I am from Europe and stayed awake all night. Maybe tomorrow, anonymously.
>>
>>23190931
Looking forward to it u seem very cute and speak ur mind....some girls find that attractive but kinda read her first as to not go overboard : D
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.