[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be me (18m) > Relationship w a girl for 2 years >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
> Be me (18m)
> Relationship w a girl for 2 years
> Been into sissy stuff/ femboy stuff for a while now
> Tempted to meet people nearby
> Dont want tto ruin relationship, but at the same time I want to see what im really into
> whatdoido.jpg

Need help from you guys, this may be the wrong thread I'm just so stuck rn??
Pic unrelated
>>
>>23189816
Kys
>>
>>23188744
where?
I'm 18 and could help you
>>
>>23188744
I could fuck you and your girlfriend.
>>
Ehh idk up to you, choose priorities I guess. If it was me I'd just chalk up an interesting sex life as something difficult to obtain, wank and then reap the benefits of having waifu.
>>
>>23188744
Tell her about it.
See if she'll play with you.

If you try it with her and you both like it, then you've found something fun you can do together.
If you try it and neither of you likes it, then you've lost nothing.
If you try it and only one of you likes it, then either it's something you do to indulge each other or you have to decide whether to keep going.

If you break up because of it, well... it wasn't likely meant to be anyways. It would've been something else eventually.

If you cheat on her, you'll deserve everything that's coming to you.

If you don't talk about it, it's just going to sit and gnaw on the back of your mind. Every so often you're going to think, "What if?" and slowly you'll come to resent every day that you weren't true to yourself.
>>
I was in the same sitation,I fucked it up with her for something else but after we broke up I told her about the curiosity and she was down with it so I would tell her
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.