[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a girl on here ever consider sending somebody a snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1448399263083.png (3 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1448399263083.png
3 KB, 184x172
Would a girl on here ever consider sending somebody a snapchat video of them taking a shit?
Just long enough to see it come out and plop into the toilet.
>>
>>23187303
I'm weird enough that I would do this for a bf if that's what he wanted, yes. But not for a random stranger on the internet. Sorey anon-kun. Kudos on your unorthodox turn-on though, I do find this kind of thing intriguing.
>>
>>23187303
considering I can't even find one to send me pee vids, I'd have to say you're shit out of luck m8
>>
>>23187309
want to make pee vids for me? we can be e-bf and gf
>>
>>23187309
Good to see girls don't mind it, at least I know it's not impossible.
Hopefully somebody on here is as weird as you.
>>
>>23187314
The exact same applies as for taking a dump.
>>
>>23187319
why you gotta be like that bb?
>>
>>23187318
Good luck with your quest anon. A lot of girls will be freaked out by it though, be prepared for a long search! Find someone who's open minded, gets off on taboos and feeling a little bit dirty :)
>>
>>23187323
I like giving myself to someone who can bring out my horny dirty side, not just revealing all to a stranger on the internet who I know nothing about.
>>
>>23187309
watch the (You)s roll in
>>
>>23187337
ikr

Happy to talk about this stuff but if it's people thinking they can talk me into sharing pics then sorry nope.jpg
>>
>>23187303
i'm willing to bet money that you're a filthy kraut
>>
>>23187346
Why does everyone seem to associate scat stuff with Germany?
>>
>>23187354
kraut detected
>>
>>23187366
Lol, nope, English.
>>
>>23187372
kraut in denial detected
>>
>>23187388
Lol, I do like Germany and speak a bit of German, so you never know!
>>
>>23187430
Woher kommen sie?usa? Ich kan sprechen deucth ein bistchen.
>>
>>23188910
Aus England. Ich hab das schon gesagt.
>>
>>23188996
Oh ich habe dich missverhstanden
>>
Thanks for keeping the thread up.
>>
>>23189128
What do you think makes you into this OP? Have you had any experiences you'd like to share?
>>
>>23189140
I'd like to think it was a slippery slope from being an ass man.
I just loved the ass, it went from face sitting to more, and from simple licking to having them fart, then it spiraled down from there.

I don't think it's uncommon for somebody to want to see a girl shit.

In no way am I the kind of person who wants to see shit smeared all over bodies though, that's fucking beyond my understanding.
>>
>>23189149
>I don't think it's uncommon for somebody to want to see a girl shit.
You're probably right.

Me and my ex used to shit in front of each other but it was never a sexual thing that we made a big deal of. And he wouldn't like purposely watch it coming out or anything, it was just if we were both using the bathroom at the same time. It was intimate though.
>>
Bumping one last time.
>>
>>23189964
Anon. The fuck is wrong with you man.

Why do you get off to this.
>>
>>23189971
see >>23189149
I don't plan to go the full 9 yards with that shit though, this is probably the farthest i'll go in terms of shitting.
>>
>>23189178
Reply if you come back, femanon.
>>
>>23190338
Yo
>>
>>23190980
I want to talk with you, I'll post my info. Do you use kik?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.