[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/erpg/ "Post Whatever The Fuck You Want, Just Don'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 234
/erpg/ "Post Whatever The Fuck You Want, Just Don't Argue" Edition

>New here?
>What the fuck is ERP?
Erotic Role Play. This isn't just cybering as yourself or being flirty on kik, you can get that elsewhere on /soc/. This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL"s can be an elf princess and the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or the dragon that keeps her. Or maybe you're sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything is valid.

>How do I get started?

Before anything else, come up with the character you want to fuck as. Try not to make a boring character, make someone you think people would want to interact with, it doesn't have to just be sexually! Once you've come up with your character, register an account on https://www.f-list.net and create a profile for them. If you're having trouble with concept, feel free to talk here with us in the thread or join our channel with a blank profile. We're happy to help you figure things out!

>So, I made my Character, what now?

After you've created your character and think you're ready to actually ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Look through the Public Channels and find the ones which interest you or apply to your character. If someone's ad interests you, look at their profile and private message them if they still interest you, or wait for someone to do the same to you. You can also post your character here, there's a chance one of us will be interested.

>Where do you guys hang out?

========================
JOIN 4CHAN /ERPG/ CHANNEL
========================

Just get on https://www.f-list.net/chat/ and type
/join ADH-59dc867b2b8dc5bf159d
That will take you right to the channel.

Previous thread: >>23150585
>>
File: 7c7183445c092f8684c8d3ccd40d4d9e.jpg (171 KB, 2161x1731) Image search: [Google]
7c7183445c092f8684c8d3ccd40d4d9e.jpg
171 KB, 2161x1731
All the arguing seems to be turning away most of the regulars, and that means there's nothing to talk about while waiting for people to link new profiles.

Maybe we need real topics, with questions. Questions like "what is your favourite type of setting to ERP in?"
>>
>>23184759
Shit, I fucked up the topic. It should have been "No arguing or meta posting Edition"
>>
File: 1701492.jpg (611 KB, 686x1024) Image search: [Google]
1701492.jpg
611 KB, 686x1024
>>23184765
I'm going to fuck up your topic.

And by topic I mean anus. Gonna straight up cripple your backside.
>>
File: new Kate.png (250 KB, 400x790) Image search: [Google]
new Kate.png
250 KB, 400x790
>>23184759
>"what is your favourite type of setting to ERP in?"
One where feddies get colonies dropped on them and Zeon wins the one year war.
https://www.f-list.net/c/kate%20verloren/
>>
>>23184759
World needs more sci-fi smut. Most of my stuff ends up being fantasy or modern/modern-fantasy, though. I have a soft spot for high society affairs with lots of room for fancy outfits, high politicking, low scandal, and deft verbiage. Anything can work, though, so long as it's got a good idea behind it.

I strongly agree with the thread's edition, though. So let it be written; so let it be done.
>>
Keeping with the thread's edition, I'll go ahead and post a profile.

https://www.f-list.net/c/Mensbane%20Hive/

>tfw of all my profiles, this has the most bookmarks by far.
>>
Time to shill hard, cheap gratification profile works every time. https://www.f-list.net/c/alexis%20raize/
>>
>>23185951
I think profiles like this are dumb, but if I were capable of shame, they would be a guilty pleasure. I love their kinks and the dominant, abusive attitude.

You should make more kinks. I don't really know what you're into other than being a breaker. Do you rape, or do you like willing partners? Do you do actual abuse and beatings, or just rough sex? I've been wanting to try some ballbusting and hard abuse lately.
>>
>>23185989
I think you're dumb. Look at you insulting a concept you admit you like. It works for a reason. Want to know what I'm into? Come sniffing around.
>>
>>23186073
I don't know if that was actual anger (which is a bit of a turn off and feels insecure) or an attempt at degradation (in which case it wasn't enough)...
>>
>>23186073
>Want to know what I'm into? Come sniffing around.
That sort of defeats the point of a profile and a kink list, doesn't it?
>>
>>23186222
I'm just not looking to blow all my time here. You interested? Approach.

>>23186244
No, because if you write super detailed kinks you just get a bunch of people fapping over them. And the notes from people that fapped over them that never approach. I'm trying to get some action, not write a thousand words of free gratification in my profile.
>>
>>23186263
...Although I disagree with your methods, I can't help but concede that your logic is pretty sound. Huh.
>>
>>23186293
I'm the monster this place has turned me into. All you have to do is hook them, not get them reduced to pawing at themselves when they glance at you.
>>
>>23186313
See, as somebody who almost always does the approaching, I suppose I treat customs like the colourful mating plumage of male peacocks. It's a way to flaunt yourself to potential partners, and since I generally expect that I'm gonna be the one moving in on said potential partners, I don't really worry about what people may or may not do with my customs in their off time.

But for somebody who's throwing themselves out there as the hook, yeah, there's a perverse rationale to what you're proposing.
>>
>>23186320
It's the horrible truth. And my god does it work.
>>
>>23186263
>>23186293
I feel like there's a middle ground between telling barely anything other than "I pop prostates" and making a profile so hot that it intimidates people and they just jerk off to you.

I mean... not knowing what you're into is a reason I'd not approach you, like >>23186320 says. I want to know what you're into before I approach, because I don't want to waste an hour figuring out if you like the same things I do. You've even got less profile than most people.

>>23186335
I've found that having no real information means you're attracting the kind of people who don't care about you or your information. They just want you to be a dominant sex toy that gets them off. I mean, I've been sitting on one of my dominant characters who DOES have a profile and I've still mostly got people who just want to lick my feet and call me Queen because that turns them on, not because they know what my kinks are and think we'd be a good match.
>>
>>23186355
That's why you don't let them just lick your feet. Dominant character? Take charge. You set what kinks happen in the play to begin with. You're making this seem way harder than it is.
>>
>>23186363
You seem to be mistaking "dominant" for "uncaring". And "character" for "player", for that matter.
>>
>>23186369
And you seem to be very lost in the concept of how to just have fun with an RP.
>>
Man, we're already failing at the "no argument" topic.
>>
>>23186385
It was doing alright at first. It's interesting to hear from somebody whose outlook and approach to this stuff is dramatically different to mine; it puts things in context.
>>
>>23186385
1 more argument and I'm nuking the thread.

I'm calling out Red to come up with a good topic for the next one if I do. That vagrant has to do something around here.
>>
>>23186399
I'm always happy to share my thoughts. Even though you didn't entirely accept my line of thinking, you were very polite about it!
>>
>>23186407
Can't delete a thread that has posts in it.
>>
File: 1453262398625.jpg (68 KB, 1039x638) Image search: [Google]
1453262398625.jpg
68 KB, 1039x638
>>23186422
Since when?
>>
File: 1451269976398.png (277 KB, 348x414) Image search: [Google]
1451269976398.png
277 KB, 348x414
>>23186385
>>23186407
Honestly, this argument is actually about RP styles and not chat drama, so I don't mind it nearly as much
>>
>>23186407
Oh, fuck! I'm bad about taking responsibility!

>>23186421
I'm something of an academic. I may disagree with your conclusions or interpretations, but as long as your methodology is sound, I can respect and acknowledge that. We're all in this for different things, after all; I'm not interested in playing the BADWRONGFUN game.
>>
>>23186424
Since forever, I think, unless different boards have different rules for it. I know I once tried to delete a /vg/ thread I made and it wouldn't let me.
>>
File: 1453254084108.jpg (792 KB, 2000x2183) Image search: [Google]
1453254084108.jpg
792 KB, 2000x2183
>>23186428
I'm only interested in bending sexual orientations, not the rules.

>>23186434
C'mon, step it up sempai. I know you've got it in ya.

>>23186444
Different boards, different rules I think. I'd try to delete this thread, but that'd be pretty rude for just an experiment.
>>
>>23186452
I think you mean "pretty awesome". I know I'd laugh if it accidentally worked.
>>
File: fana_by_chibi_oneechan-d5f3iot.jpg (119 KB, 745x1071) Image search: [Google]
fana_by_chibi_oneechan-d5f3iot.jpg
119 KB, 745x1071
>>23186452
The fact I've got it in me is precisely why I'm bad about taking responsibility.
>>
>>23186470
That's not all you'll get in you, ifuknowutimeen.
>>
>>23186476
I'm afraid I don't. Please clarify.
>>
>>23186489
It involves a tube steak and a cream filling. Dinner and dessert, if you will.
>>
>>23186363
This is why characters like yours are a "guilty" pleasure, but I find them dumb. Because >>23186369. Having fun in an RP is mutual, and shouldn't be about the "dominant" in the RP taking charge, setting all the rules, and doing what ever they want. If anything, the submissive should do all of those things. That's why safety words exist in real life BDSM. I also won't approach someone if they don't tell me what they want (and I'll reject someone for the same reason) because those are important things when deciding whether I actually want to scene.
(Which is why I don't want to scene with you; I don't know what you want, and don't feel enticed enough to find out... I suppose I'll just masturbate to your few kinks and find someone else).

>>23186422
>>23186407
You can, but not after this long. I think it's something like 10 minutes.

>>23186489
That looks like a character who'd fit in the unfortunately canceled World of Darkness MMO.
Maybe Dracula will get his way and White Wolf will revive it.
>>
>>23186493
A cream filling seems like an odd thing to have in a steak. Is it like cordon bleu?
>>
>>23186498
You don't seem like you want to have a conversation as much as you just want to be right and have your way be THE way. So you have fun too, enjoy all your footlicking and time wasting.

>>23186503
It's a classic dish, it's better than cordon bleu. I promise! It's best when sampled while wearing a blindfold though.
>>
>>23186513
Writing scenes with elements of sensory deprivation is surprisingly fun. As I have said many a time before, I really enjoy the literary challenge of attempting to write out responses in which you can't rely on one (or more) of the senses.

Still, a blindfold while eating? Sure, heightens the scent and flavour and all that, but presentation on the plate is a key element, too!
>>
>>23186527
It's not as much the presentation on the plate as the presentation on your palate. Just let it happen.
>>
>>23184558
>/erpg/ "Post Whatever The Fuck You Want, Just Don't Argue" Edition
But when the arguments stopped the thread just up and died!

>>23186263
See, the people that fap and never approach will just notfap and still never approach anyway.
You can't win them over no matter what.

>>23186422
I think it's a timer.
You can't even delete regular posts after a little.
But basically, nuking the thread is not an option.
Dying in silence IS an option, given recent experiences.
>>
File: 1453261668774.gif (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453261668774.gif
156 KB, 500x500
>>23186470
Don't you want to make /erpg/ great again?

>>23186498
How disappointing.

>>23186546
The thread doesn't look dead right now and we're not arguing. We just have to keep doing whatever we're doing.
>>
>>23186555
I'm not shopping MAGA hats onto any of my avatars.

>>23186535
Blindfolded eating sounds like something being pushed by some new restaurant trying to push the trendy limits to become the next big thing. The taste better make up for it.
>>
>>23186566
>Blindfolded eating sounds like something being pushed by some new restaurant trying to push the trendy limits to become the next big thing.
This is actually a thing. Apparently there's a bunch of them. Mostly in LA and NYC, coming as a surprise to exactly no one.
>>
>>23186611
I am shocked - shocked, I say! - at this development. Look at how utterly taken aback I am.
>>
>>23186513
Well not any more, no, but only because when I tried to have a conversation you came off as rude and insecure, and your attitude is that the submissive should do whatever it is you decide, which is the absolute last quality I want in a dominant.
Even one of our best posters--and make no mistake, Red is one of our best--expressed a similar feeling, even if it was a little more diplomatic.

Which really just goes to show the importance of profile detail; I wouldn't have had to ask.

I'll have to find someone else to break my streak of not playing.

>>23186611
Don't they also have lights out restaurants where all the wait staff are blind?
Or was that just an episode of CSI?
>>
>>23186634
You hardly seem like the type I would want to fuss with to begin with. I don't want to have to drag someone into a play. I want someone excited to do it, not just because of my profile but because they WANT to enjoy it. Not someone bitter about the whole experience that really needs just that one special gem that makes the whole thing worthwhile again! I'd really rather spend my time enjoying myself rather than dealing with that kind of partner.
>>
>>23186634
They come in several varieties, and that is in fact one of them. According to this, the one that inspired the entire concept is one of the ones that does that.
https://www.restaurants.com/blog/dining-in-the-dark-top-10-pitch-black-restaurants/

>>23186641
I still kinda feel like playing Twenty Questions is sort of a waste of time that could be spent doing more productive things, like setting up scene ideas or doing said scene. It'd be awful to get an hour into it only to have someone go "oh, anal is a huge turnoff? well fuck." (Replace "anal" with whatever else, you get the idea.)
>>
File: raven_by_kr0npr1nz-d898ufh.jpg (185 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
raven_by_kr0npr1nz-d898ufh.jpg
185 KB, 894x894
>>23186634
My policy is, and always has been, that as long as everybody involved is having fun and enjoying themselves, I'm really not in the business of telling people that they're doing it wrong. If >>23186641 is getting plenty of play with their style and satisfied with how everything is going, then really, are they doing anything *improperly*?

It flies in the face of our established conventions, sure, but it sounds like they've reasoned all this out and it's meeting their particular requirements, so all the more power to 'em. They probably won't find a lot of nibbles around these parts, but so it goes.
>>
>>23186658
To be frank, most of my kinks are pretty vanilla so the set up hardly ever takes an hour. Ten minutes of, "This all good with you? Cool." And off to the races.
>>
>>23186668
Also thanks again! I know I'm hardly the norm here by any means. Really I'm far from it. But, I've got simple tastes and my methods tend to sate them. If people want something else, they're more than welcome to it!
>>
>>23186673
I wouldn't have guessed that from the way the profile's written! Would've assumed you've got a bunch of crazy extreme interests, because those often seem to go hand-in-hand with the "hard shemale dominant" types on F-List. But hey, if it works for you, it works.

Personally, I'm a nightmare maze of contradictions. It'd definitely take an hour if I were to try the same.
>>
>>23186641
But shouldn't it be YOUR responsibility to MAKE people want to typefuck you? That's how I make my profiles. I make them so that people will want to RP with them, and tease a more unique and interesting experience.

It's the difference between being a bitchbreaker and being a bitchbreaker who ties people's balls up and rides their dicks until they beg to cum then jerks off in their face and leaves them edged.

One is a unique experience that lets people know what they can expect, and doesn't require asking a bunch of preliminary questions... Or finding out halfway through that their biggest kink is your biggest turn off.

>>23186658
There are so many people who have common turn offs that it's astounding.

>>23186668
I'm not saying they should change, I'm just providing a reason they might want to.

>>23186673
>most of my kinks are pretty vanilla
... which is why it pays that I asked "do you like brutally abusing someone".
A simple "no, that's not arousing to me" would have sufficed when I asked if you like using people as punching bags.
>>
>>23186683
Right this is just getting circular. Your approach has led you to apparently not even play anymore. So please don't take it the wrong way if I don't look to you for advice on how to have fun in my idle hobby. Thank you.
>>
File: 3.jpg (397 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
397 KB, 900x1400
>>23186682
This is why I asked in the first place. There are a lot of people who like the idea of prostate popping... but not abuse or ballbusting. There is a method to my madness, surprisingly enough.

>>23186693
My approach isn't why I don't get play anymore. I have more people than I know what to do with practically throwing themselves at me, it's just that none of them are offering what I want.
>>
>>23186696
What *is* it you want these days, though?
>>
>>23186696
Not your approach to profiles, your approach to the entire experience of roleplay. Quite simply, you aren't enjoying it.
>>
>>23186697
Not to be the dominant one, for one thing :T
>>
>>23186697
>My approach isn't why I don't get play anymore. I have more people than I know what to do with practically throwing themselves at me, it's just that none of them are offering what I want.
This is literally something your approach can help to change. Yes, I know you can't hard-control what people are offering you, but your approach goes a long way to influences what sorts of outcomes you get, including enticing the right kinds of perverts.
>>
File: humanization1_by_neirr-d7nsgki.jpg (274 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
humanization1_by_neirr-d7nsgki.jpg
274 KB, 707x1000
>>23186723
There's something to be said for taking a long, hard look at your methodology if you don't like the results it is getting you.
>>
>>23186723
But my problem is that all the people I know and like want me to do things that don't interest me, and everyone else is a terrible person whose profile is dumb and can't spell. And for the abuse kinks is also creepy.
>>
>>23186757
Either convince some of your known associates to humour you, or just accept that you're gonna have to roll the dice a bit. What you're currently doing obviously isn't working for you.
>>
File: just like that.jpg (153 KB, 460x593) Image search: [Google]
just like that.jpg
153 KB, 460x593
>>23186756
I really like this last crop of pictures you've posted.
>>
>>23186847
Everybody loves classy, tasteful sluts. Don't they? Lord knows I do.
>>
>>23186840
I'd be just as bad as them.

Also, maybe I wouldn't have this problem if you weren't a wordy motherfucker.
>>
>>23186944
I'm told that I'm good at playing a brutal, sadistic bastard, but it's really something I can only do in small doses. It's definitely not one of my usual vices. I feel bad after doing hard ryona, never mind outright guro or death.

And the verbiage is just part of my "charm." Take it or leave it, tovarisch.
>>
Someone who erp'ed a lot in WoW here.

How do I get excited about erp again? I feel like I've completely burned out plus in a way traumatised without really knowing/wanting it.

First off I feel like most stuff is repetitive in a way, I don't know if erp outside of wow would help but I feel like I can just write a template and use that at times.

Also I dunno but I had a good friend I used to erp with occasionally she disseapered plus some other stuff happened and now it feels like she left a hole in me(goddamn I sound clingy but I'm not maybe I am subconsciously but fuck I don't want to) it was something about the way she wrote, excited and charming in a strange way because how do you do that through text?

Guess I'm looking for someone who has an excited and charming way of writing? I don't really care about kinks anymore just a certain way someone writes I suppose.

I don't know anymore if I'm erping for the reasons everyone else does or if I'm some weird linguistical/ writing fetishist.
>>
>>23187025
>How do I get excited about erp again?
That's a big fucking mystery.
>>
File: careful.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1849) Image search: [Google]
careful.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1849
>>23186854
How could anyone look at your picture and not want to part those lips with the gentlest of pressures?
>>
>>23187025
>it was something about the way she wrote, excited and charming in a strange way because how do you do that through text?

Isn't that simply being good at writing?
>>
>>23187046
Well, maybe they want to part those lips vigorously; a greedy pillage of a kiss that treats the receptive mouth like a conquered village. Which is totally more than fine too.

>>23187025
When you're burnt out, try doing something different. Typefuck new people in unusual ways you haven't entertained before. Just mix it up a little and get some novelty going on.
>>
>>23187032
I suppose but it had a certain tone to it? Fuck how do I even explain... It was like a beautiful voice but instead of a voice it was text, she was a good writer yes but the tone or charm was just that extra unf.

For example I read a book from an excellent writer praised in my country, but his writing felt sluggish perhaps a bit emotionless, while with another writer I felt like I wanted to keep on reading that the words were dancing and sucking me in.

I know I probably don't make a lot of sense and its probably a lot of personal taste but eh
>>
File: starwars2.jpg (662 KB, 635x1000) Image search: [Google]
starwars2.jpg
662 KB, 635x1000
I have an unhealthy obsession. Any literate players interested in a Kylo Ren/Rey pairing as the role of Ren?
>>
>>23187206
>Kylo Ren/Rey pairing
>not Kylo Ren/Darth Vader's lightsaber

You fucked up!
>>
File: be open.jpg (562 KB, 1032x700) Image search: [Google]
be open.jpg
562 KB, 1032x700
>>23187206
Kinks matter.
>>23187056
Geez, are you posting images right from my HDD?

Who are you again? Image compatibility is to writing compatibility as the Maillard Reaction is to fine meats...
>>
>>23184558
>post what you want but dont argue

BIIIIIIITCH but arguing always bumps the threads
>>
>>23184759
also: very fantastical and even a little bit weird settings.

Fuck reality.
>>
>>23187206
I've done this before, was a pretty great RP
>>
>>23187350
Just your friendly neighborhood Red, that's all. I've been posting from my folder of art for https://www.f-list.net/c/rediya .
>>
File: Godward_-_Campaspe.jpg (252 KB, 400x799) Image search: [Google]
Godward_-_Campaspe.jpg
252 KB, 400x799
Godsess
>>
>>23185705
> Elf in modern business attire
> High society affairs
> politicking
You have my interest. https://www.f-list.net/c/isaac%20gray/
>>
File: 729acdd095f28949cb1158b92547f2b4.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
729acdd095f28949cb1158b92547f2b4.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1325
>>23189132
It's tempting to make a profile with only classy or classical art that's "tastefully" nude. I'm surprised Red hasn't done that.

Unrelated:
I want to combine the trope of forced femme slutty shemales and also amazons.

I'm thinking something like soldiers forcibly feminized by the war goddess for desertion or cowardice and turned into great warriors who are also small dicked shemales, and during non-war time they service men with their slutty bodies.
>>
>>23189677
People don't appreciate submissive shemales.
Or bedicked submissives in general.
>>
File: 3701166.jpg (260 KB, 623x906) Image search: [Google]
3701166.jpg
260 KB, 623x906
>>23190356
>replying to yourself
That aside, people like submissive femboys though.
>>
Cowgirl Maid-esque girl for Cowgirl things. Milk her, fuck her, do both at the same time, or if you're of the little less than pleasant sort, force her to the brink of orgasm and deny it, keep her from being milked until she's begging like a mindless whore. Plenty of room for fun
https://www.f-list.net/c/tara%20orrensburg/
>>
>>23190444

Oh, I love cows. Have a bookmark.
>>
>>23190387
Thread was at page 8. Last time I let the thread languish because "oh, it's a slow board" we fell off.

And they do sometimes, but not always. I mean, femboys also get a lot of hate as well, and people will even put them in the No section because they get flooded by them.
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/akipo
>>
>>23190462
>we fell off
Just let it happen. We'll make another.

>people that hate femboys
Vocal minority.
>>
File: Insexts #1 (2015) - Page 8.jpg (1 MB, 3976x3056) Image search: [Google]
Insexts #1 (2015) - Page 8.jpg
1 MB, 3976x3056
Lookit here, lesbian ovipositing. I think.

I... just wanted to post it.

I don't even like ovipositing.
>>
>23175752
I just mod nearly everyone. I get lazy about it, but I don't say no to anyone who wants to be a mod. Everyone's equal, so there's no power wanking.
I tried to give Admin status to two other people, but they gave it back to me because they didn't know what to do. C'est la vie.

Also wow, you hate a whole lot of people.
>>
>>23185705
>I have a soft spot for high society affairs with lots of room for fancy outfits, high politicking, low scandal, and deft verbiage.

You know you have my number.
>>
>>23190356
Submissive shemales can be pretty fun. It's always in the execution. And going full classical nudes seems like something Ellijin might do.
>>
>>23191003
Please stop. The argument is dead and gone with the last thread, and we are all moving forward with our lives. There's no need to dredge up that old detrius.

So! What's everybody up to today, smutwise? I'm doing a so-so job of channeling the 1980s, but the scene is pretty damned great.
>>
>>23191186
I'm actually working on a character for a not-lewd game somebody's running. It's been a long time since I've done actual tabletop online.
>>
>>23191190
Here's hoping it runs reliably, then; that's always a problem. Tell us about this character of yours!
>>
File: 1424272925300.jpg (58 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
1424272925300.jpg
58 KB, 600x346
>>23191202
Well, when I say 'character' I mean 'all the crunch for one'. Still haven't gotten around to the fluffy bits.
It's a very crunchy system.
Probably something along the lines of a slightly-off fudd medic, though.
As for reliable running it's just a oneshot at this point, so that's not much of an issue thankfully
>>
File: red_on_violet_by_phobs-d6pgbvx.png (768 KB, 600x823) Image search: [Google]
red_on_violet_by_phobs-d6pgbvx.png
768 KB, 600x823
>>23191212
Well, what's the ruleset? The old /tg/ spirit yet lingers in the dessicated corpse of this thread.
>>
File: 1425210604118.png (96 KB, 1208x471) Image search: [Google]
1425210604118.png
96 KB, 1208x471
>>23191222
Ops and Tactics. It's a very... in-depth system when it comes to firearms and equipment. Time units, real guns, damage based on caliber instead of how big and scary a gun is, the works.
>>
>>23191189
"It's not an argument when I do it" is some pretty shaky reasoning. Stop.
>>
File: aminael_by_omupied-d4u3mjz.jpg (89 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
aminael_by_omupied-d4u3mjz.jpg
89 KB, 600x849
>>23191259
Huh, I am not familiar with Ops & Tactics at all. I will have to look into this.
>>
File: 1422297203126.png (221 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1422297203126.png
221 KB, 1000x700
>>23191440
Years ago it was D20 modern, and then the guy kept ripping and tearing and replacing all the dumb shit.
The level of detail and fidelity can be clunky and unwieldy at times. And the bookkeeping to play can get a bit much and hectic. And some people don't actually care about the difference between a Century Arms AK-47 and a Kalashnikov AK-47. But I enjoy it.
>>
>>23191524
I'm not a huge fan of going super-crunchy with the rules, but sometimes it's a nice change of pace.
>>
>>23191524
Sounds like Arma for tabletop.

I do not like this.

>Should snippits from Deadpool and Cable be my new avatarfag images? You decide!
>>
>>23190387
Sub femboys are kinda hit and miss.
Conceptually qt, execution is often meh.

>>23190792
Ovi is grrrreat.

>>23191178
Calm down son.

>>23191259
>>23191212
>As for reliable running it's just a oneshot at this point, so that's not much of an issue thankfully
A system that madly crunch involved for just a oneshot sounds wasteful.

>>23192040
They're pretty amusing. I gotta get around to reading that comic some day.
>>
>>23192064
All 50 issues are a blast. The best way I could hope to describe it (for at least a few of the arcs) is with many of those tropes from the 90s with actually good writing.

Seriously. Fabien Nicezia needs to return to comic work.

(It also should be noted that Fabien writes Deadpool in this as a mercenary who wants to be a hero but doesn't quite realize it yet. You know, as opposed to MEMES!)
>>
>>23192077
Does it depend on previous plot points or is it enough to know the gist of who Deadpool is?
>>
File: 1453368458324.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453368458324.png
300 KB, 500x500
>tfw you get really descriptive at a critical scene and your partner blows their load and goes offline
This is a bittersweet feeling
>>
>>23192198
It does referance some plot elements from earlier comics the two were involved in (and keep in mind - comic started in 2004 and ended in 2008) however I went in with only knowing about Deadpool from back issues of his later series and nearly nothing about Cable.

It does a good job of recapping who important side characters are in the series. You'd be fine.
>>
>>23192269
Oh, all cool then.
>>
File: Barb Wire 007-001.jpg (607 KB, 1080x1661) Image search: [Google]
Barb Wire 007-001.jpg
607 KB, 1080x1661
On the subject of comics, I read Barb Wire this morning. It could have been better. But I feel like you could get a decent character out of the cover art, which is all corny and cheesecake, and unlike the actual in-comic character, who's like thirty something and world weary and bitchy.
>>
File: After the Hunt.png (1 MB, 758x1123) Image search: [Google]
After the Hunt.png
1 MB, 758x1123
>>23192347
Come to think of it, this would make a good inline.
>>
I kinda wanna make an "archetypal babydyke" profile. You know the sort. Young, energetic, eagerly embracing boyish fashion and overdoing her lesbian identity, probably has crazy hair of some sort, snapbacks, flannel, so on and so forth. Is there even an audience for something so pedestrian, in the sea of dickgirls and monsters (and monster dickgirls) that is F-List? And if so-- where?

>tfw took forever to find an even halfway suitable image
This does not bode well.
>>
>>23192033
>>23192040
Different strokes and all that.
>>23192738
If the gay female characters are anything like the gay male characters, I imagine a character like that will be very popular in chats and pull in acceptable amounts of play. More if you're into the inevitable monsters/rapists/other fucked-up proposals often made for nice and pure characters like that
>>
>>23192738
Looks pretty cute conceptually, and pinks on flist are memetically gay leaning. Although dickgirls skew the percentage.
>>
File: heeeh.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heeeh.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>That feel when humiliating user after user by having intense sessions then spreading it around in various channels

Not to mention the usually tom foolery and shit talk.
This is so much fun, people on f-list are so easily triggered, I had one person going "please stop you're literally giving me a panic attack, why would you do this?"

I get banned, reset my IP, and rinse and repeat.
I can get a lot done too before a ban comes in
>>
>>23192834
Well, less like that and more like this, kind of. Only less "I'm ridiculously annoying to be around"-looking. But that same kind of "I am THIS gay" look.

Assuming I could even find art for it, anyway.

>>23192745
>the inevitable monsters/rapists/other fucked-up proposals often made for nice and pure characters like that
I'd probably lean more towards the less fucked-up proposals of actual lesbian sex (or orientation play with "straight" girls -- "so is spaghetti until it gets wet", y'know), at least as a base. I'll make a monsterbait fantasy character if I want the weird stuff.

Of course, on F-List, even the normal is weird, but I mean just generally keeping it in girl-on-girl territory. There's something to be said for focus.

>>23192955
>being proud of being cancer
On the plus side, you're probably already banned from the chat, so uh... have fun I guess.
>>
>>23193029
And then I forgot to attach an image. Oh well, it wasn't all that good anyway. Google dyke hawk, pick your favorite, and assume I attached it.
>>
>>23193029
>On the plus side, you're probably already banned from the chat, so uh... have fun I guess.

Not all of my characters, no.
Hahahah
>>
>>23192955
stdh.txt
>>
File: 3426643.png (743 KB, 1090x1024) Image search: [Google]
3426643.png
743 KB, 1090x1024
>>23192738
"Babydyke"? Never heard that term.
Also, I like more down to earth characters, especially when
contrasted with more weird shit, like dickgirls, vampires, or ghosts. Plus, a lot of my characters are like that to begin with. I mean, Madison is deeply closeted and abusive because of it. Makoto is a young babydykey trans girl who would probably fit in with a lot of progressive third wave feminism queer theory stuff, if she was aware of what that is. Hayley is super down to earth, just nerdy.

>>23192745
Isn't "no one wants realistic characters" one of the problems Lili was having? Heck, a lot of the gay characters seem just as weird and over the top as the lesbians. I could never really find anyone interested in what I wanted, even when I was doing fantasy. Or did you mean pure, not down to earth?

>>23193029
Lili, is that you?

>>23192955
>>23193051
>I like doing things that are mean and against the rules, and think this makes me look cool
Okay.
If you do that kind of thing in the channel, don't be surprised if you get banned.
>>
>>23193292
>"Babydyke"? Never heard that term.
It's used variously to mean either "fresh young newbie lesbian" or "soft butch / baby butch", and often suggests elements of both, which is where I meant it.

>Isn't "no one wants realistic characters" one of the problems Lili was having?
>Lili, is that you?
Yes and yes. I've been thinking about more "accessible" profiles, without going all the way to "totally generic pansexual pink slutmobile with futa option". Even if I'm trying to appeal to others, it's still gotta appeal to *me*, so I'm looking at other things that are comfortably within my wheelhouse and that I'd enjoy writing. In this case, also something that's been on my mind lately for various reasons.

Honestly this is probably where I should've gone in the very beginning. Lili-the-character was just an idle whim that I fixated on because it was a novelty I'd never had the chance to exercise before. Not that I wanna retire that profile, especially now that I'm so pleased with how it turned out, but I think there are more accessible whims to pursue also, and ones I'm probably a lot better at anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_nq7uirBTfA1t4zp1mo1_1280.png (307 KB, 576x755) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq7uirBTfA1t4zp1mo1_1280.png
307 KB, 576x755
>>23193352
Honestly you're probably just going to end up like me. I am your fate. No one gives you what specific things you want, so you just sit around shooting the shit.

Speaking of which, are you actually available right now? I just realized that with as frustrating as the last two days were, I completely didn't even try to run any preludes (although last night my internet crapped out anyway). I already know what Ashley's will be, so I want to get that out of the way, then I can finally get to Sebastian's and hopefully get Edgar and I on the same page.

Also, I think you should make that character. Plus, if you make her a naive 18 year old off to college and without mommy and daddy looking over her shoulders, you could finally play with Malice, and do whatever weird butt stuff that entails. Maybe even playing with Mally Alice, who is her most down to earth character ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶r̶e̶d̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶/̶h̶o̶m̶u̶n̶c̶u̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶a̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶.̶
>>
>>23193352
>"totally generic pansexual pink slutmobile with futa option"
What is generic and accessible about sentient cars, dicked or otherwise?
>>
>>23193385
>Speaking of which, are you actually available right now?
Nope. I'm attempting to be asleep. I'm clearly not very good at it, but I'm attempting.

>>23193385
>I think you should make that character.
I'm halfway to that character on Ash anyway. But yeah, college freshman is sort of the natural direction, and it'd be better for the character to simply be a perfectly normal gay human, instead of a werewolf. There's two completely different sets of priorities there, and while they're interesting for RPG story, they'd just confuse ERP in many cases. Or get me approaches I'm not really interested in for the character (like "so... you're a werewolf, I'm a furry...").

>>23193388
Trust me, in ten years, promiscuous automobiles will be all the rage.
>>
>>23193460
>I'm halfway to that character on Ash anyway.
I figured, yeah.

Also, hey, being a Werewolf can make for some interesting ERP (well, the more character focused ERP). If I'm as good as I want to be (but probably won't be), you'll at least get some of that with Babs.
>>
>>23193504
Barbara's nothing like Wendy Corduroy. I just happen to be watching Gravity Falls and have fan art of her.
>>
File: 1604064.png (378 KB, 701x545) Image search: [Google]
1604064.png
378 KB, 701x545
>>23193510
Also Dipper and Mabel.
I of course found the porn and got lots of Mabel images for a character I'd never make BEFORE I watched the show.
>>
My age? Dont ask please...
Sex? Im a girl.
Location? Party in the USA

I draw a lot. Add me to see my art. Please dont add without saying anything @_@
>>
>>23193621
>This isn't just cybering as yourself or being flirty on kik, you can get that elsewhere on /soc/.
You might want to try >>23160887 or maybe >>23149739 or one of the other kik threads. I don't think any of us even use kik.
>>
>>23193352
>Not that I wanna retire that profile, especially now that I'm so pleased with how it turned out
Oh, you've got it done finally?
Hm lets see... A little disparate in pictures, but still qt.

>>23193460
>Or get me approaches I'm not really interested in for the character (like "so... you're a werewolf, I'm a furry...").
Yea that's a plague on any were-somethings.
>>
>>23192955
I know you're saying these things because you are expecting rage responses, but you fuck off.

>>23192745
Yeah, but my bland tastes should be pretty well known by this point.

>>23193621
Don't worry, nobodys going to add you without saying anything... Because nobodys probobly going to add you! WRONG THREAD!

Sure as hell is tempting tho.
>>
>>23193771
She should have used some of the Tiger and Bunny images I suggested, like the ones that portray that brown haired girl as the daughter of either a single father or two gay guys (I haven't seen the show, she might be). I think Lili as having two dads or one dad, but no mom, is a good way to go :T
>>
File: bptgxEJb.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bptgxEJb.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>23193997
>character with mother incest being a significant scenario
>portrayed as having no mother
>>
>>23193997
You blind nerd. Half of the art *is* that character (the inline and the first five images). The other half is a smattering of "idea" images moreso than "precise appearance" ones, because Kaede doesn't really have any porn aside from a handful of very dick-centric images, which I'm trying to avoid accidentally doing like I did last time. See? I'm learning! ...kinda.

I avoided being too specific about her family situation to leave it open in case someone wants to come in with an idea like "I'm your mom/aunt/etc". I avoided the two dads idea because part of her core "thing" is her aching need for someone to fill a mother-shaped (or at least female-authority-figure-shaped) void in her life, which would've carried the the implication that two dads is an "inferior" or "incomplete" parenting situation. Which is kinda... sketchy.

(There's no specific reason that I didn't use the ones that have her with just her father. I just ended up liking the solo ones better as representations.)
>>
>>23193997
>the ones that portray that brown haired girl as the daughter of either a single father or two gay guys

That's an amazing description of Tiger & Bunny.
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/jessica%20eldridge/

>Wanting a pink name Mommy domme that can write multi-para
Why do I even try?

Hit me up with tips, offers, or hate.
>inb4 it's too long. Make it shorter.
That's the point.
>>
>>23194050
I've always found that direct incest never really works out because you the players barely know each other, so your characters aren't likely to be as familiar as they should be.

Also, duh, you dolt. She has no mother. Wouldn't you like to fill that role? And that hole.

>>23194125
>Half of the art *is* that character (the inline and the first five images)
Yeah, but I linked you like twelve images or so. I mean, you've got 50 image slots. Also, I feel you're thinking too much into it. Having two dads isn't inferior, it just means you don't have a mom. And a mom is what you want diddling Lili.

It's like how girls with fathers that abandoned them want 40-somethings to jizz on their face.

Also, werewolf update... uh... we're down one player, but might be back up a player. Regardless, I'm going to sleep and running your prelude tonight. It's going to involve Barbara confronting you about the night of your first change, and some monster stuff to get you into the mechanics.

>>23194290
The problem isn't really even your length, it's the the fact that you're giving too much information that isn't useful, and not enough that is. I know that I hate when people get mad that I don't follow their advice, so I'm really not trying to be like that, but... you really do need to change what you're doing if you want to get something different than what you're already getting.

If the approach you have doesn't work, you can't expect to get anything new if you don't change it.
>>
>>23194290
You even still have that silly "head game writer" aspect :T
>>
>>23194366
What else would you recommend adding then?
>>
>>23194366
>Yeah, but I linked you like twelve images or so. I mean, you've got 50 image slots.
I didn't even want to go past ten, really. I kinda feel like those profiles with fifty images are a bit of an overload. At least from my own perspective as a reader of someone else's profile, I really only need a handful of images to have a clear picture of their appearance or general look, and then a few supplementary images to convey intent if the other ones didn't already. If someone has fifty images, I probably won't even bother going past twenty. Same reason I think people shouldn't bother with pages-long profiles.

>I feel you're thinking too much into it.
Yeah but I do that with l i t e r a l l y e v e r y t h i n g. dwi nerd.

Besides, it's not like it'd come up in ERP. For all the profile says about it, she may very well have two dads, if that's somehow useful or relevant to the scene. I debated having a collapse at the bottom for "no really, tell me more", expanded character info stuff, but... nah. There's nothing I could really do that wouldn't just be me adding words for the sake of having more words. Right now, it's short, sweet, and has exactly what the reader needs.

Just like Lili herself~

>werewolf
Whoops. Well, at least it works out on some level, so you can grab preludes before the first session, because you would've had to skip everyone besides the one you've already done, if we'd started the game proper tonight.
>>
>>23194520
I was still planning on doing preludes. I just slept to get ready for yours, and will be ready to do it once I shower and eat.

>>23194384
Like I've said several times before, you need to combine a lot of it, get rid of things like "the Rules" and tell us more about your character that isn't vague. Most of the profile is dedicated to your kinks, and they're interesting, but redundant with your customs. You've also just thrown in Inlines for no reason to make it seem longer. Your profile has a lot of rambling, but not a lot of information.

You want to do long term, but your character barely exists, and is nebulously defined with caveats of "I can change this for you".
>>
File: nv213bdyj91ryyjv7_400.jpg (11 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
nv213bdyj91ryyjv7_400.jpg
11 KB, 261x192
>join the channel to lurk a bit
>check out a few peoples' profiles
>feel intimidated and inadequate
I just wanted to cuddle with someone...
>>
>>23195200
I think the inlines are more there to keep people interested with the pretty images.

I'm curious why you're so against a rules section, especially when they're actually pretty simple stuff. A lot of profiles have them. Just curious is all.

I think it's important to be flexible in a character. You can have a pre-defined history, but if it doesn't work with the play you and your partner have come up with, then you should be able to change it.

https://www.f-list.net/c/Scarlett%20Asphodel
What do you think of this profile? It's not me, but it's where I more or less got the format for mine from.
>>
>>23195237
We all started somewhere. Now get in and be cute and get cuddled.
>>
File: Fat_Bastard_pic37.jpg (846 KB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Bastard_pic37.jpg
846 KB, 2480x3507
>>23195237
>lurk all the time
>read about them complaining about the burnout
>read about them pining over the partner they want but will never find
>want to give it to them
>spend days writing fat, ugly, abusive blues (or whatever else it is)
>always delete them because you're afraid it won't be good enough

Being /erpg/ lurker is suffering.
>>
>>23195253
Pre defined stories either mean no one approaches you (because they don't fit into your story) or they ignore it.

Rules being obvious stuff is the problem. It comes off as egotistical. I could find someone else who doesn't feel the need to treat the reader as if they need to be told simple things. Anyone the rules are for will ignore them, anyone they're not for will find it a turn off.
>>
File: 1448072123062.png (469 KB, 1029x594) Image search: [Google]
1448072123062.png
469 KB, 1029x594
>>23195319
>>read about them pining over the partner they want but will never find
This, sort of. I just want to make someone happy.
>>
>>23195319
I want to play with you. Especially if you do consensual.
>>
>>23195253
>why you're so against a rules section
The general caution against a rules section is always:
"The people who need to read it won't, and the people who don't need it will think you're bitchy."

>https://www.f-list.net/c/Scarlett%20Asphodel
Yikes. Yeah, there's definitely such a thing as "too much profile". Which is unfortunate since that one looks right up my alley otherwise, but the overload of information in the profile just makes it a chore to slog through.

Honestly, the vast majority of characters don't NEED that much info. There's a lot you can simply assume, a lot that will never come up, and a lot that will/should already be covered in your Info tab and your custom kinks.
>>
File: 1448937549900.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448937549900.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>23195319
>>23195329
>>want to give it to them
is what I meant to hit.
>>
File: 2951959.jpg (403 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
2951959.jpg
403 KB, 630x840
https://www.f-list.net/c/a%20passing%20traveller/

I feel like posting my profile, because why not?
>>
File: 2956584.jpg (2 MB, 1412x2000) Image search: [Google]
2956584.jpg
2 MB, 1412x2000
>>23195336
>Honestly, the vast majority of characters don't NEED that much info. There's a lot you can simply assume, a lot that will never come up, and a lot that will/should already be covered in your Info tab and your custom kinks.
This. Give only what is necessary. Giving away your entire backstory--especially when it won't be used--is bad form. It does nothing, adds nothing, and accomplishes nothing. But more than that, >>23194290 You don't really HAVE a backstory. Your backstory is sparse, unfilled, and kind of bland. All of the things I've suggested you should change about your profile are still there. She's still "head writer at video games" straight out of college, she's still given no explanation for why, or shown that she's interested in that, or even what it MEANS. She's still got a girlfriend who adds nothing to the play and will be ignored. She's still six feet tall and this is never addressed anywhere... Wait, did you update it just now?

What you've got in the description now is decent, but still rambly and barely tells me anything about who she is as a human being, just listing her accomplishments. I'd also still argue against "software engineer", unless you know what software engineering entails. I feel that might be the new "Architect".

>>23195338
We're waiting on you, you know :T
>>
>>23195617
Consensual is one my favorites. I'd like to spend some time with you if you want.
>>
>>23195333
Did you miss
>always delete them because you're afraid it won't be good enough

I don't have any profiles I'm comfortable putting on the table, I get about 50-70% done with one and then nuke it because I'm not happy with it. I'm shiiiiiiit.

>>23195329
>>23195338
Make sure you get what you want too, anon!
>>
File: 2956585.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1412) Image search: [Google]
2956585.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1412
>>23195253
You really need to merge the backstory, physical details, sexuality, and personality sections. And take out the fantasy section. It's a massive moodkiller to see "I'm uninspired". You're not required to have that section. You don't need to put it there in the first place.

I'm going to be honest with you at this point: One of the reasons I'd not want to play with you is because your profile seems to treat more words as better, so it says a whole lot of nothing. You need to make it CONCISE.

Being unsure of what you want is fine for short term, but you want long term and detailed. Your profile makes me worried you wouldn't be able to put out detail without rambling instead.

I'm not trying to dissuade you, but being too attached to what you've got that it keeps you from scrapping it and doing it over is a bad thing.

My suggestions [and anyone can jump in here]:

Cut the profile and start writing it over. Same character, but new start.

Decide what you want her to be and stick with it. You come off as wishy washy when you add "I can change this" after anything or "(whatever) year old". Add a note about how you're willing to change it up, or offer up entirely different options. Or don't; no one is requiring you to have a ready made fantasy character.

Have her backstory/personality/sexuality/physicality all in one place. It doesn't matter how long it is, just have it in the same place. Or at least break it up less than it is, because it feels robotic.

Don't use so many collapses. Even as long as your profile is, it makes it longer. Plus, let's be honest, most dominants aren't going to want to bother with what you've got.

Honestly? Find better pictures. Either find a model and use only her, or use art. We'll even help if we can. Feel free to keep the "Eye candy" section, but don't use such disparate images in the pictures tab.

Focus on necessary information, not chaff. Cut the chaff, keep the wheat.
>>
File: 1450518944725.jpg (94 KB, 540x674) Image search: [Google]
1450518944725.jpg
94 KB, 540x674
>>23195697
Honestly that is what I want. Just to be with someone and know I make them happy.
>>
>>23195701
My hearts don't show up... I'll never understand why 4chan does some basic unicode but not others And it does seem to be serverside, not client side.

>>23195697
I'd delete that quick. No loli.
Also, just make the profile.

>>23195651
Yeah, but do you make ugly abusive fat nerds?
Like https://www.f-list.net/c/enzo%20marcone
>>
>>23195720
>do you make ugly abusive fat nerds?
I just went for something really generic about a year ago, then abandoned it. I honestly have no clue what I'm doing.
https://www.f-list.net/c/gustave%20brand/
>>
>>23195742
Just make profiles. It's not hard. There's really no "wrong" way to do it, provided you're not expecting something you're not giving.

Check out some of the profiles in this thread.
If I did get over my laziness and lack of motivation and play, these are some of the characters I'd like to consensually pair with a big burly loser.
https://www.f-list.net/c/makoto%20inoue/
https://www.f-list.net/c/hayley%20hayden/
https://www.f-list.net/c/jamie%20bailey/
https://www.f-list.net/c/ts%20love/
Yeah, some of them have inlines and fancy formatting, and no lie, it helps. A profile is after all an advertisement. But at the same time, I make sure to still have the basic information I'd look for, and tell others they should have.

>>23195336
I got a friend's permission to link one of her profiles that's long and rambly and for more story based play:
https://www.f-list.net/c/Sage%20Letifer/

It's kind of funny because her profiles used to be really long and wordy.
>>
File: 1452801845469.jpg (1 MB, 3780x1713) Image search: [Google]
1452801845469.jpg
1 MB, 3780x1713
On one hand, I appreciate the artistry and efficiency of concise profiles. On the other hand, I have to admit that I have a real soft spot for profiles that are actually attempting to do something stylistically - framing the entire thing through in-character methods, for example. My current WIP profile (ah, there are so many...) is working with a three-collapse system that frame and bisect an inline image, with each collapse highlighting a different aspect of the character through a different kind of vignette.

I'm actually pretty proud of it, but I am also painfully aware that I am probably well into the territory of "being too fucking clever for my own good."
>>
>>23196676
>fucking clever
That's one way to put it.
>>
>>23196807
I've heard he's a real clever fuck to say the least of it.
>>
File: tumblr_nvxc5vv5QR1rtjw70o2_1280.png (633 KB, 1100x1107) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvxc5vv5QR1rtjw70o2_1280.png
633 KB, 1100x1107
>>23196807
It's that kind of pretentious, literary clever where you think the structure of your book contains all these grand unwritten messages for those who look but really just make it incomprehensible and inaccessible to the uninitiated.

Not all cleverness is *good* cleverness.
>>
>>23196816
Rumors I'm sure.
>>23196821
>pretentious
There ya go buddy.
>>
>>23196834
I'm reasonably well aware of my many, many, many shortcomings.
>>
File: Max and Makoto.png (694 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Max and Makoto.png
694 KB, 1280x1024
>>23196676
I feel like it's a balancing act. It's not one or the other.

Here's another one of Malice's profiles that I like as a good example of something story based that gets you the character's history, but still gets you into their head space and tells you who they are: https://www.f-list.net/c/max%20willow/
She got the idea seeing the question and answer set up on Makoto's profile (something I've actually had people compliment me on), which is straight out of World of Darkness character creation. It's IC, and to a third person questioner, and gives you an idea of the character.

It also doesn't feel like an infodump because it's broken up into small bite sized chunks instead of huge paragraphs.

Also, if anyone is interested in Max (or Sage) you should contact her. Put things in her butt.
>>
>>23196841
Don't be glum chum, that's one many too many!
>>
File: 2829322.png (612 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
2829322.png
612 KB, 700x1000
>>23197029
Oh, I'm not glum about it at all! I've apparently got my knacks and talents, too.
>>
>I am the dragon, The dragon is I. And I kinda associate the character/personality you contact/roleplay as when we meet as 'you'. Alts make me uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1452687631581.jpg (384 KB, 1500x925) Image search: [Google]
1452687631581.jpg
384 KB, 1500x925
Overly specific /tg/-themed scene setup of the day:

Female dragon in pursuit of stolen treasure gets convinced by a human that she'll be able to follow the trail better if she poses as something less scary. She gets fitted with a magic item that turns her into a dragon anthro, and they end up traveling together with her acting like a 'half-dragon'.

Sooner or later she's convinced that she's still too over the top and scaring off potential leads, so with the aid of 'bag of holding' type magic items her horns and spines and wings are hidden (looking like decorate seals attached/painted to her scales), and another magic item changes her scale colors/patterns, and she ends up in a 'lizardfolk' role.

Eventually even that is 'obviously' too attention-grabbing, so she's fitted with a size reduction magic item, plus stuff like magic contact lenses, more scale changes, strength reduction items, and so on, and ends up as a 'kobold' serving as the harmless-seeming pet/slave of her companion.

All the while she gets pushed into more and more lewd or embarrassing things to 'help' in the search, fitted with more naughty magic items, pushed into prostitution or into breeding with magical beasts because the extra funds will supposedly help in the search for her lost treasure, etc etc.

Pic related for size comparisons.
>>
>>23197588
Wouldn't a Polymorph spell be more practical and more topical? Since dragons can usually do that.
>>
>>23197588
Goddamn I fucking love Halflings.

Sidenote: Someone needs to get InCase to do trap halflings.
>>
>>23197620
>Wouldn't a Polymorph spell be more practical and more topical? Since dragons can usually do that.

Only a couple of the metallic types can innately change shape. With the rest, even an adult red dragon is only going to get like an hour out of a casting of Alter Self (or only seven minutes in Pathfinder), and the less-than-impressive caster level means a single stray Dispel Magic could ruin the supposed ruse.
>>
>>23197631
Yes, but anyone can buy an item with Polymorph.
>>
>>23197638
Sure, but why go out and (shudder) give away some of your treasure for a different magic item when you can assemble something that more or less suits from treasure already at hand?

And from there it's sunk cost fallacy all the way down.
>>
>>23194366
>Also, werewolf update... uh... we're down one player,
Hah, who quit?

>>23194520
>I kinda feel like those profiles with fifty images are a bit of an overload.
Yeah they definitely are. Or are jump random porndump of a canon.

>>23195253
>I'm curious why you're so against a rules section, especially when they're actually pretty simple stuff. A lot of profiles have them. Just curious is all.
They're bad BECAUSE they're simple stuff. It's not something that you have to say to an intelligent partner, and a shitter won't read or care, so it's worthless. Meanwhile, it creates an aura of bitchyness and control-freakery.

>>23195237
>>feel intimidated and inadequate
>>23195319
>>always delete them because you're afraid it won't be good enough
I know them feels.

>>23197646
Your scenario sounded like buying special magical itemry anyway.
Although it works with it being cheaper than full immediate polymorph. And then the sunk cost sets in and all goes.
>>
>>23197679
More fired/split. Edgar. We did not get along well enough for a game, and were not on the same page in terms of the game.

Also, why have you not been in chat for weeks?
>>
File: 1389421799909.gif (487 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1389421799909.gif
487 KB, 500x373
>>23197700
...Dude, you've caused them to flip their shit in the thread, apparently not for the first time, and are still completely mystified why they don't come to hang out with you?
>>
>vague ironic shitposting
>>
File: InCase-341225-Troll_toll_5.jpg (854 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
InCase-341225-Troll_toll_5.jpg
854 KB, 1062x1500
>>
File: kuro prisma illya.jpg (169 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
kuro prisma illya.jpg
169 KB, 750x1000
>lood mood only hits me late at night
>Standards too high to find girlcock for my fetishes quickly
>End up getting off to profiles/sad panda and falling asleep
>Next day find all those ideas utterly boring
>Rinse and repeat

This fucking sucks.
>>
>>23197044
Word on the street is that you gave a feisty gunbunny the business.
>>
File: 1425079709347.jpg (38 KB, 288x192) Image search: [Google]
1425079709347.jpg
38 KB, 288x192
Is it just a coincidence or are there more German profiles than any other non-English profiles on F-List?
>>
>>23199891
Germans are kinky.
>>
>she says she has an hour and a half to play before she has to go out
>an hour and a half later she begs me not to stop
>says she was considering canceling plans anyway
Subs have no self control I swear to god.
>>
>>23199930
>Don't want to start an RP because I should be sleeping soon
>Someone cajoles me into doing one anyway
>They poof halfway through
>>
>>23200037
thuglyfe
>>
File: glory_by_soft_h.jpg (400 KB, 900x638) Image search: [Google]
glory_by_soft_h.jpg
400 KB, 900x638
>>23199733
Probably accurate.
>>
>>23200135
How shameless.
>>
>>23200218
Scandal!
>>
>He's violating both your holes, one with your dildo he confiscated and another with his cock!
>>
>>23200037
>They poof halfway through
Probably means it was a hot rp and they were masturbating.
>>
>>23199891
>>23199907
There's an account option specifically about translating kinks into German, so you're probably right
>>
>>23200218
>>23200277
If you're not causing a scandal, you aren't trying hard enough.
>>
File: 1433355741792.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433355741792.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw weighed down by past ERP regrets and unable to enjoy what I have in the present
Life is hell.
>>
>>23197588
Incidentally, if anyone's actually into this line of thought, feel free to give me a ring at https://www.f-list.net/c/Lady%20Beasts
>>
>>23202355
Thousand fallen blooms
The spring brings a million more
How fleeting this doubt!
>>
Looking at dommebreaker profiles I always want to RP with them and then... not be impressed. I just wonder what "7/10 it was okay" would do to their confidence.
>>
>tfw almost the M in a public MFF threesome in a chat

One of them had to go, but I made sure to set something up with both of them privately before that one logged
>>
File: bluscren.png (17 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
bluscren.png
17 KB, 540x394
>>23184558
>Try not to make a boring character, make someone you think people would want to interact with
I'm a blue blob that can harden inside warm areas.
>>
File: bluscren.png (38 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
bluscren.png
38 KB, 540x394
>>23202733
yes i'm into the females
please no poking though, just caress me in your palms
>>
File: bluscren.png (28 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
bluscren.png
28 KB, 540x394
i'm not sensing any hot blooded life forms in this vicinity
maybe i've arrived on a dead planet
>>
File: bluscren.png (31 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
bluscren.png
31 KB, 540x394
Talk about ded
Not even me showing off my muscles will revive this place.
Well, back to the underground mineral caves in Mars.
>>
I have no idea what's going on, but at least the thread is bumped.

>>23202753
>>23202799
That's pretty tall. Not much to harden. Not a very large dick.
>>
ded thread
ded lyfe
>>
File: blog22.png (53 KB, 593x255) Image search: [Google]
blog22.png
53 KB, 593x255
So, who wants to make the next thread when this one kicks the bucket?
>>
>>23203033
Hnnnng

>Tfw this isnt me yet
>>
>>23203650
>>23204764
We were doing so good with conversation, but now it's died down...

So let's ask a question: What fantasies and fetishes have you been thinking about lately? What jerk off fantasies do you want to play out?
>>
>>23205386
Something involving 90s-era cyberspace sex where the rules of reality are forfeit.

Alternativly: Hatefucking.

The two are not mutally exclusive.
>>
File: monitoring.gif (348 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
monitoring.gif
348 KB, 500x285
>systems are monitoring this thread
>>
>>23206199
Yeah I have no idea why its so quiet nowadays either. Hope its a seasonal thing.
>>
File: black 31495194_p1.jpg (200 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
black 31495194_p1.jpg
200 KB, 675x900
>>23205386
I've been getting some good, old-fashioned rough fucking in on an ongoing scene, which is great. Feral intensity and broken shower tiles make for a good time.

That aside, I should do more with my sneks.
>>
File: 2364007.jpg (113 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
2364007.jpg
113 KB, 800x796
>>23205386
>What fantasies and fetishes have you been thinking about lately?
Having raunchy sex inside the cockpit of a mobile suit as we watch a colony fall to earth and land on Australia.
>>
File: alexandra_by_hellstern-d8x3yhx.jpg (991 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
alexandra_by_hellstern-d8x3yhx.jpg
991 KB, 707x1000
>>23207131
Cockpit sex is irresponsible as hell. What happens if you get something on the control surfaces? Do you really have so little respect for your poly-alloy steed?
>>
>>23207108
On which character? Your Snakes, or one of the Reds?

>>23207131
Man... the colony drop joke is getting oooold. It's also hard to make believe the Zeon are good guys when they're dropping colonies and killing several hundred million civvies. Also, just how many colonies are dropped in that show? I've seen like four different screenshots.

>>23207162
Cockpit sex is the only good thing about giant robot fiction. Although I kinda want some sort of space or cyberpunk RP.
>>
File: ansa all these layers.jpg (354 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
ansa all these layers.jpg
354 KB, 1240x1754
>>23207219
Classic Red's getting the furious, gonna-look-like-I-walked-out-of-a-fistfight bangin' done. Sarashk's usually far too careful for that kind of thing (unless asked to do so), and Tcheyl... well, yeah, okay, Tcheyl's a jerk and a sadist.

Furthermore, the best thing about giant robot fiction is raw adrenaline and burning courage.
>>
File: 1453351891270.jpg (160 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
1453351891270.jpg
160 KB, 472x600
>>23207219
>It's also hard to make believe the Zeon are good guys when they're dropping colonies and killing several hundred million civvies.
>>
>>23207238
>Tee-tans trying to say gassing colonies is bad
>>
>>23207238
The more you post, the less I like you. Which is sad because you're one of two people who really made me want to make a super robot or other futuristic pilot profile. Descending into self-parody and memes just isn't sexy.
>>
>>23207281
>Descending into self-parody and memes just isn't sexy.
I'm sorry its late, I'm bored as fuck and drunk.
I should have went and posted one of my other profiles, I can only maintain a character persona for so many threads.
>>
>>23207238
This is absolutely perfect, thank you for this.
>>
Who's https://www.f-list.net/c/replicant%20kaine/ ? What's the story there? She's one of ours, isn't she? Well, wasn't she.

>>23207238
wut.
Although, really, >>23207281 is kind of right.

>>23207310
Personas are terrible anyway. Plus the schtick gets old when you've only got one.

>>23207233
Is Red banging or getting banged? Do you do much gay bottoming on Red?
>>
File: 1453354141723.png (310 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1453354141723.png
310 KB, 1024x887
>>23207577
I stole it and a bunch of other images like it from a from a thread on /m/
It was a good thread.
>>
>>23207603
Well, Red's the one shoving it in, if that's what you're asking. His lovely and talented partner is making sure to give as good as she gets, though.

As for the latter part of that question, it's not something that there's been a lot of demand for, historically. Well, correction: there has been demand for it, but not from anybody I've actually wanted to do scenes with. Most of my gay stuff has involved putting traps through the paces.
>>
>>23207281
The enemy of hate is ridicule, you know.
>>
>>23207603
>Who's https://www.f-list.net/c/replicant%20kaine/ ? What's the story there? She's one of ours, isn't she? Well, wasn't she.
Wow you really are a goldfish.
That's junko.
>>
>>23207616
I want that monoeye tattoo. No, I NEED that monoeye tattoo.
>>
>>23207626
Most of your Red art is pretty effeminate, to me at least. It's just an older sort that most people aren't into.

Also, man, that chick looks like Sabrina. I might add that to her profile. Maybe edit in a few scars on the arms and thigh. She is a natural redhead.

>>23207659
Thought so.
̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶L̶i̶l̶i̶
>>
>>23207659
Man, Why'd Junko need to get into this fuckhole of drama? She seems like a nice person all things considered
>>
>>23207710
No she didn't. She was a bitch. She had weird views on canon characters, insulted everyone, acted like she shouldn't care about pissing people off, and even deleted her profile in the middle of playing with you, allegedly because of me, even though she kept bugging me after I made her an icon.
>>
>>23207719
This. She's also ban-dodging on a new account, as she alluded to a few threads ago.
>>
>>23207719
oh fuck that was her?

nevermind. I mean I would have understood if she said something but uh. Fuck.
>>
>>23207710
Naah, she was quite a bitch. That got eaten by an even bigger bitch.
>>
>>23207783
Well I know that now
>>
File: seregil_by_kir_tat.jpg (84 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
seregil_by_kir_tat.jpg
84 KB, 467x700
>>23207626
He does indeed err closer to pretty than handsome, but his degree of androgyny isn't enough for the people who want twinks or femboys, while his lithe build and wiry athleticism isn't enough for people who want burly baras. It's kind of an awkward middle ground to people who want easy labels.
>>
>>23207937
Ah, wait, meant to respond to >>23207705 there. Whatever. Let's post some more art while I'm at it.
>>
>>23207941
ok i will. but only because i love this comic so much
>>
>>23207737
Is she? Report her :V

>>23207783
Summon Bigger Bitch.

>>23207937
He's a prettyboy. The only thing that keeps him from being Christian Grey or Edward Cullen is that you're not shit.

>>23208026
RELATED art, you idiot.
>>
File: Family Values - Page 14.jpg (975 KB, 1776x2901) Image search: [Google]
Family Values - Page 14.jpg
975 KB, 1776x2901
>>23208076
fine
>>
Come to think of it, >>23192955 is probably Junko.
>>
File: Lilithan 4.jpg (393 KB, 1100x1234) Image search: [Google]
Lilithan 4.jpg
393 KB, 1100x1234
cool cat saves the day
https://www.f-list.net/c/lilithan/
paper tiger space pirate who loves all things bad. (happening to her at least) feel free to check out the other characters as well, but I mainly idle on Lili
>>
>>23208117
>cool cat
I'm surprised https://www.f-list.net/c/cool%20cat is an actual profile

(It's based off a real shitty direct to DVD movie. One thats comparable to The Room in terms of funny-bad)
>>
File: MKw5YHw.jpg.png (863 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
MKw5YHw.jpg.png
863 KB, 1366x768
>self-inflicted erp dry spell
>got nothing to talk about
>suddenly back in the mood
>hooked up with super compatible partner
>still nothing to talk about
>>
Hi guys, I'm an inexperienced erpg'er (only some dirtypenpals experience). Do any of you guys have some roleplays for me to read, so I can step up my game?
>>
>>23208126
It's probably more of a joke profile than "actual" profile. Given low as hell views, he doesn't slut out in channels at all.
>>
>>23208191
http://pastebin.com/u/Molly_Liesel
http://pastebin.com/u/AislinneAndFriends
http://pastebin.com/u/LewdRed

Note that some of those are EXCESSIVELY wordy (one of Lewdred's logs is a month long RP in which each of the participants output more than NaNoWriMo exercise), do not try to match your standards to them.
>>
Thx pal/gal, I'd rather have an excess of words then a lack off.
>>
>>23208221
>Not linking mine
http://pastebin.com/u/Aspel
It hasn't been updated in months, but there's still good stuff.
>>
File: draenei-taur-smaller.jpg (730 KB, 1234x1280) Image search: [Google]
draenei-taur-smaller.jpg
730 KB, 1234x1280
https://www.f-list.net/c/Blanche/

Oh yes, there will be dicks!
>>
>>23208244
Yeah. Just don't get intimidated, okay?
>>
File: 3676051.jpg (93 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
3676051.jpg
93 KB, 640x960
Slow day...
>>
Seems the "let's just fuck" scene I initiated over noteplay is turning into an actual regular roleplay with flirting. I'm not sure how to feel about this.
>>
File: p07.jpg (372 KB, 1200x1693) Image search: [Google]
p07.jpg
372 KB, 1200x1693
Hm, lowtech latexing
>>
File: p08.jpg (193 KB, 1200x1693) Image search: [Google]
p08.jpg
193 KB, 1200x1693
>>23210414
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 234

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.