[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /soc/, what methods do you guys use to approach girls? not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: th0WW45336.jpg (13 KB, 299x211) Image search: [Google]
th0WW45336.jpg
13 KB, 299x211
hey /soc/, what methods do you guys use to approach girls? not just to get laid, but to get a good gf
>>
$$$
>>
>>23183777

Force.
>>
>>23183777
don't be autistic
>>
>>23183777
It depends on location.
When I lived in a bigger city, I would just talk to random people who were clearly loitering/not busy. Don't be creepy or an autist and gauge whether or not you're bothering them. Always approach with friendship as a main goal- If it goes from there, great. And if you can't be friends with them, there's no reason to even think about a relationship with them..

Where I live now(Much more spread-out city, people will think you're going to rape or rob them if you try to talk to them.) I mostly stick to online dating. Same principles apply- Be friendly, but not creepy or desperate- Talk about some common interest but leave it open enough to lead to other avenues of discussion.

And as a general rule of talking to anyone on a friendly level, always make sure there's a power balance and let the shifts occur naturally. Don't overpower someone by ranting alone for 10 minutes straight or they'll lose interest- and don't let them do the same to you, or they'll assume you're losing interest.

In closing- see >>23183872
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.