[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. I'm a 29-year-old kissless virgin with a small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2016117_0002_0020.jpg (15 KB, 312x238) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016117_0002_0020.jpg
15 KB, 312x238
I need help. I'm a 29-year-old kissless virgin with a small penis (pic is my full erection). Will I ever be able to satisfy a woman? I want a girlfriend before I become a wizard. I need tips fast.
>>
you can start by getting that ugly foreskin cut off
>>
>>23182764

Circumcision. Ok what else?
>>
File: 1440510881071.jpg (495 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440510881071.jpg
495 KB, 2000x1000
>>23182792
The first and most important advice I can give you is to never ask /soc/ for advice, if you're serious.
If anyone on this board was good at socializing, they wouldn't be here.
>>
>>23182828
morganfreeman.zip
>>
>>23182764
Spotted the disgusting american
>>
>>23182754
how long is it? and no you should not get rid of the foreskin.
>>
>>23182851
Not that big.
>>
>>23182921
Really? Why don't you fucking measure it and tell us. It astounds me how stupid people are.
>>
>>23182921
are you retarded? don't you know how to use ruler?
>>
OP use a measuring tape and since it looks like you have a lot of pubic fat measure from pubic bone to the tip of your penis.
Second thing is this phimosis. As previously mentioned get it fixed.
Go to the fucking gym and get a membership. Stop sitting on your ass so much and get outside more, spend your time in crowded places. Work on your charisma, believe it or not looks are not that important when people see you as a cool guy, cool not nice, dont mix it and never be a nice guy coz those only get friendzoned
>>
>>23182754
That's what I imagine Admiral Ackbar's dick looks like

IT'S A TRAP!
>>
>>23182754
Best advice I can give you, picture aside? Stop worrying about the size of your dick or how tall you are or whatever just be happy and proud of who you are and what you got. It sounds cliche but have some fucking confidence, thats what sells the package
>>
File: 4vpFLLl.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
4vpFLLl.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>23182764
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.