[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blonde hair girl thread Natural or dyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: B75PUUKIYAAn9oc.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B75PUUKIYAAn9oc.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Blonde hair girl thread

Natural or dyed
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 941x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 941x941
Blonde threads always die :( I'll contribute.
>>
>>23178546
Pretty and I like your glasses
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 859x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 859x640
>>23178554
Thank you! I want a new pair same as the ones I have now but it's got a navyblue/pink flower design on the frame.
>>
>>23178572
Go take care of your fucking kid.
>>
>>23178580
So what if she has a kid? Leave the kid out of it. Who cares what your problem is? The lowest, trashiest, most worthless kind of people being up kids as an insult. Kids are a gift. And you stalk her in every thread she posts in. What are you doing with your life? Looking for her to insult? Good job buddy. Now move along and leave her the fuck alone
>>
>>23178687
She could be nurturing her kid but she's on 4chan posting in Blonde girl threads
>>
>>23178580
>>23178697
Someone should have given that advice to your mothers.
>>
>>23178697
How do you know what I am doing? The stalking is bad enough but stop posting about my son.

>>23178687
Thank you
>>
>>23178697
Have you ever had a kid? Do you nurture and take care Of your kid 100% of your time? Kids need independence. They don't need nurturing all that much. They are their own individuals just like anybody else. They do their own thing and have fun all by thenselves. Who knows what her kid is doing right now? He/she could be outside playing with friends. They could be playing vidya. The could even be taking a nap. I don't think any of those things need her to stand there and watch the kid 24/7
>>
Bumping for the blonde bombshell posting.
>>
>>23178687
>kids are a gift
roastie detected
>>
>>23178849
If I could delete my posts I would. No more from me sorry. It's gotten a little out of hand with that guy.
>>
I agree it's wrong to bring kids into it but holy shit white knight more you fucking virgins.
>>
I don't know what it is about tan blondes that drives me crazy.
>>
>>23178572
I've been trying to get a young mothers thread going forever haha you'd be my hero
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.